Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

FOX BUISNESS NEWS

TaintedBulge

5:01 PM [scotti g] Brothers and sisters we are so close that if it was a Grizzly bear (no pun my friend) you would know exactly where you are standing! You folks from Alaska know what I am saying ---more coming

5:05 PM [scotti g] THE CBI'S GLOBALLY DO NOT HAVE TO ALL BE OPEN ON THE SAME DAY....THEY CAN RECEIVE INFORMATION FROM THE SERVERS WHEN IT IS SENT AND NO ONE HAS TO BE THERE TO REPLY OR ANYTHING LIKE THAT..... INTERESTING AIN'T IT. THE INFORMATION LAST NIGHT ABOUT THE COUNTERFEIT MACHINES WAS MONSTEROUS! THIS RELEASE FROM FOX BUSINESS NEWS IS EQUALLY STRONG. WE ARE SO WONDERFULLY CLOSE. GO AHEAD BEAR AND OKIE!

5:06 PM [scotti g] HEY GUYS YOU GONNA STEP UP TO THE PLATE?

5:06 PM [bear5642] OUR INFORMATION IS WAY UP AND PEOPLE WE ARE THERE I CANNOT AND WILL NOT MY SOURCES OR BE SPECIFIC SO I CAN PROTECT THE CONFIDENTAILITY OF MY CONTACTS BUT WHEN I TELL YOU THIS IS HUGE

5:07 PM [..OKIE OIL MAN] AS I STATED BEFORE THE DATE IS SET IN GRANITE AND IS NOT FAR OFF. NOW TAKE THAT AND REALIZE WHAT WE CAN'T SAY--WE HAVE PLEDGED OURSELVES TO SECRECY--NOT BEING COY---JUST HONORING OUR WORD TO THE TOP INTEL PROVIDER POSSIBLE THAT IS IN CONTROL OF THE SITUATION

5:07 PM [scotti g] THAT IS WHAT I CALL TAG TEAMIN

5:08 PM [..OKIE OIL MAN] SCOTTIG-JUST LIKE I AM FAUNCHING AT THE BIT BUT I WILL HONOR MY WORD

5:08 PM [bear5642] I WILL TELL YOU OUR SOURCES ARE WAY AT THE TOP AND I CANNOT GIVE YOU ANYMORE INFORMATION THAN THIS

5:09 PM [..SweetQueen] bear5642, scotti g ..OKIE OIL MAN I CAN RELATE TO YOUR INTEL, I'M HEARING VERY SIMILAR IS VERY CLOSE TO US ALL NOW, AND RATE IS GREAT...

5:10 PM [scotti g] I HAVE HEARD FROM AT LEAST TWO CONTACTS TODAY THAT WE TRULY COULD (DON'T MAKE ME GET THE HANDCUFFS OUT OAKIE) SEE THIS RV AT ANY MINUTE.

5:10 PM [..OKIE OIL MAN] IF YOU LISTEN CLOSELY----YOU WILL HEAR THE FAT LADY DOING HER VOCAL CORD EXERCISE

5:10 PM [bear5642] OK IM BACK IN HERE IT GOES

5:10 PM [..OKIE OIL MAN] PLEASE REALIZE HONESTLY WE ARE NOT PLAYING WITH YOUR EMOTIONS---

5:11 PM [bear5642] OK MY SOURCES ARE FROM THE TOP AND HAVE BEEN ON A WAY WITH OKIE AND SCOTTIG AND WE NOW KNOW THIS RIDE IS COMING TO AN END THE SOURCE IS AN UNBELIEVABLE SOURCE AND YOU PROBABLY WOULDNT BELIEVE ME IF I TOLD BUT I CAN ASSURE OKIE AND SCOTTIG WILL AGREE

5:11 PM [DinarWishes] We are good

5:11 PM [scotti g] I AM NOT GOING TO TELL YOU WE WILL SEE IT TODAY BUT WE MOST CERTAINLY COULD. I WILL NOT TELL YOU WHEN BECAUSE WE DO NOT KNOW THE EXACT MOMENT OR DAY. WE ARE TELLING YOU WITH AS MUCH CERTAINTY AS WE CAN THAT WE ARE AT THE END OF OUR DINAR JOURNEY!

5:12 PM [bear5642] ]YOU AHVE NO IDEA HOW REAL THIS IS AND I BELIEVE FOX JUST LET THE CAT OUT OF THE BAG LOL

5:13 PM [..OKIE OIL MAN] WHATS GOING TO BE FUNNY IS VERY SOON ALL THOSE THAT HAS BEEN CALLING THIS A SCAM WILL BE EATING THEIR OWN WORDS

5:14 PM [bear5642] OK I CANNOT STAY AND OKIE SCOTTIG YOU AGVE ME A PROMISE SO PLEASE KEEP THAT PROMISE I LOVE MY FAMILY IN OKIES HOUSE AND THANK GOD FOR OKIE AND SCOTTIG AND MY NES CONTACT WHO SO GRACIOUSLY TRUSTED ME WITH THIS INTEL

5:12 PM [bear5642] ]YOU AHVE NO IDEA HOW REAL THIS IS AND I BELIEVE FOX JUST LET THE CAT OUT OF THE BAG LOL

Iv beeen looking all over for this article but cant find it? anyone else?

Also just saw this.. But i dont think this is what they were talkin about.. Maybe??

ust heard this on Fox Business LIVE at 9:37 am PST. Cheryl Cassoni interviewing Sal Cantrini, a Cantor Fitzgerald Equity strategist.

Sal: "The latest rumor making the rounds of speculation out there from very credible people, I might add, is that there could be a huge intervention this weekend with all the central banks around the world; the ECB, the FED, the DOJ all coming into a major intervention, maybe an additional QE as soon as this weekend going into G7."

Cheryl: "A global intervention or a European intervention?"

Sal:"A global intervention; that's the latest speculation that's going around the street."

Global monetary stimulus (Guest comment)

Sal: "It's speculation but QE has been part of that speculation"

Cheryl : "We have some good journalist here, we'll check it out."

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 3

I read this thread- not realizing it had to do with 'Okie'. Admittedly I steer way clear of said person(s), but is it just me or are all thee guru types just rehashing news that comes out (usually here first!) And calling it their own 'intel' and making fantastic claims based on such?

I don't really care if you bash me..but I thought I'd put the thought out there.....don't think I've ever seen any +original+ intel outside of news

• Upvote 12

I read this thread- not realizing it had to do with 'Okie'. Admittedly I steer way clear of said person(s), but is it just me or are all thee guru types just rehashing news that comes out (usually here first!) And calling it their own 'intel' and making fantastic claims based on such?

I don't really care if you bash me..but I thought I'd put the thought out there.....don't think I've ever seen any +original+ intel outside of news

I think you're exactly right.

• Upvote 1

5:08 PM [..OKIE OIL MAN] I WILL HONOR MY WORD

5:10 PM [..OKIE OIL MAN] IF YOU LISTEN CLOSELY----YOU WILL HEAR THE FAT LADY

Okie Offered His Honor.

The Fat Lady Honored His Offer.

Then All Nite Long it was Honor and Offer !

:D :D :D

• Upvote 13

Ya Tainted...this is the link (it's in the first 1 minute)

http://video.foxbusiness.com/v/1149546801001/buy-stocks-that-benefit-from-inflation

This could be what we have been waitng for, sure would a blessing right now to alot of folks that are hurting due to these Gurus pumping the last coulple of years(see it on Monday...... Cash in on Tuesday...... :huh::rolleyes: )

Global intervention by Central Banks around the world. Rumor was ....quiet a few currencies will RV at the same time.

Wow!

I BELIEVE .......I BELIEVE.......I BELIEVE

• Upvote 1

Ya Tainted...this is the link (it's in the first 1 minute)

http://video.foxbusiness.com/v/1149546801001/buy-stocks-that-benefit-from-inflation

Thank you.. :)

tumblr_lopyvvDXoi1qm5hblo1_500.jpg

Am I missing something here? Exactly what cat was let out of the bag? The Fox News thing was very ambiguous and did not refer anything specific (especially about CBI).

Thats why they have 1000's of followers... They are under a spell...

I do read alot of what all of the guru's say.. But this is the only website i trust.. ;)