Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Thursday Bytes - BEAR OVERBOARD !!!

DinarThug

CNN. Broadcasting On 2 Weeks Notice, Or 7 Iraqi Working Days, Or Whenever Our Pilot Shabbi Says We're Over The RV Landing Zone. Good Thing We've All Got Golden Parachutes !

9-8-2011 Guru Med DO NOT PEOPLE UNDERSTAND YOU CANT REVALUE AND L O P AT THE SAME TIME. THE VIDEO [from the Mining Conference in London] SAYS THAT IRAQS GOVT HAS AGREED TO REVALUE THE COUNTRIES CURRENCY, THE DINAR, OVER THE NEXT TWO TO 3 YRS. DOES IT SAY THAT IT WILL TAKE 2 TO 3 YRS, NO IT SAYS IT WILL REVALUE OVER THE NEXT 2 TO 3 YRS. ALL THIS IS SAYING, TO ME, IS THAT IT IS GOING TO START AND AT THE END OF THE 2 TO 3 YRS THEY WILL BE WHERE THEY WANT, WHATEVER THE RATE IS.

9-7-2011 Guru Adam Montana I was woken this morning at 2:30 by a call from Dubai, which led to a conference call at 3AM with those same people. you're waiting for a date and rate now, aren't ya? not going to happen, but I will say the call was very positive. I think pressure is coming on a lot of people to revalue the dinar. I'm hearing STRONG evidence that 3 things will happen soon: hcl, ch7, and rv. one will be announced first, likely HCL or CH7, then the other two should follow within a week. I SINCERELY hope that we see one of those three things THIS WEEK... things are falling in place fast!

9-7-2011 Guru Mailman17 THE SECURITIES AND EXCHANGE HEAD IN IRAQ WHO ALSO MAINTAINS THE ISX...BASICALLY SAID THEY ARE READY FOR THE CHANGE AND WOULD ADJUST SHARES ACCORDINGLY. THIS IS IMPORTANT BECAUSE THIS IS TELLING EVERY COMPANY TO GET READY, PROSPER AND EXPAND. ISX IS A HUGE PART OF IRAQS INFRASTRUCTURE AND MUST BE SOUND GOING INTO AN RV. IRAQ AS A WHOLE MUST ALL BE ON THE SAME PAGE FOR THE DINAR TO BE SUCCESSFUL. ALL ENTITIES OF IRAQ…..ARE READY TO GO

9-7-2011 Guru Adam Montana what I am about to say is going to upset some people - I’ve been saying for months that Iraq needs to be more “self sufficient” before the RV can happen. In other words, they need the ability to sell oil and operate as a fully functioning business (<—- that is the HCL) and they also need the ability to possess WMDs and the liberty to use them if necessary (<—- that is Chapter 7). We are on the VERGE of these things happening… but like a chess game, it takes time for the game to settle itself.

9-6-2011 Guru Kaperoni As we have stated for months the Erbil agreement, Oil and Gas Law, Strategic Council, etc. must precede the RV. If that is correct, we could still be a week to several weeks out at the earliest before Shabibi may get the green light to move forward.

Thug Note: Bear5642 (One of Okies Apprentices-Who is always covering Okies Flanks) made a Prediction over a Week ago ...

8-29-2011 Guru Bear5642 I really got a great call...get ready, BY NEXT WEEK YOU CAN QUIT YOUR DAY JOB

Thug Note: Bear, YOU'RE FIRED ! We're Kicking U Out of the Plane. I'm glad that U+Okie were "Packing Each Others Chutes". U do Trust Him, Don't U?

• Upvote 8

9-7-2011 Guru Adam Montana what I am about to say is going to upset some people - I’ve been saying for months that Iraq needs to be more “self sufficient” before the RV can happen. In other words, they need the ability to sell oil and operate as a fully functioning business (<—- that is the HCL) and they also need the ability to possess WMDs and the liberty to use them if necessary (<—- that is Chapter 7). We are on the VERGE of these things happening… but like a chess game, it takes time for the game to settle itself.

Well we know that Iraq has WMD, that is why we invaded right? (that is all debatable). But I don't think that America is going to standby and let a Nation just start making weapons of mass destruction. Surely the lifting of chapter 7 means more than just the ability to possess those kinds of weapons, and the liberty to use them.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Oh Thug, we missed you. The talk was quite toasty in Macs countdown thread, the only thing missing was your astute vission and incredible carnal knowledge that you have expounded on earlier. :D

Here little pink piggy piggy :eyebrows:

I agree 99.05%! We really needed you on the countdown. OMGoodness!

• Upvote 1

My take on the term WMD are not the chemical, nuclear and biological weapons but tanks,jets,missile systems, helicopters most recent advances in single solder's weapons the very things needed to protect their borders from other invading countries and terrorists!

these also are weapons of mass destruction but not on the same scale as the first three!

Chapter 7 gone gives them the right to rearm their army,navy,air force to protect themselves

capt cliff

• Upvote 1

9-8-11: Guru Okie_Oil_Man AFTER LAST NIGHT I WAS PRETTY BURNED. MOST OF THE POSTS FROM ME LAST NIGHT WAS HACKED AND NOT FROM ME---I DID NOT CALL THE R/V. I GET INTO ALL THE TROUBLE I CAN GET OUT OF WITH MY OWN WORDS AND DON'T NEED ANYONE ELSE'S HELP---AND YES THIS IS OKIE---IT IS MY UNDERSTANDING THERE WERE A PROBLEM IN IRAQ BETWEEN MALIKI AND ALLAWAI AND THE PRESIDENTIAL COUNCIL AND IT EVEN REACHED INTO THE CBI. I UNDERSTAND THE ISSUES IN CONTENTION WAS SOLVED. CONTACTS AROUND THE GLOBE ARE EXPECTING THE R/V RIGHT AWAY. (WHATEVER THAT MEANS) BUT THE GENERAL CONCENUS OF OPINION IS IT IS IMPOSSIBLE NOT TO OCCUR RAPIDLY.

I love Okies recent "It wasn't me" tactics!!! "My account was hacked"...like an auto reset button so he can start guessing all over again. He pulls it out about once a week! laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif I love this ride!!! GO RV! cool.gif

• Upvote 1

CNN. Broadcasting On 2 Weeks Notice, Or 7 Iraqi Working Days, Or Whenever Our Pilot Shabbi Says We're Over The RV Landing Zone. Good Thing We've All Got Golden Parachutes !

Thug Note: Bear5642 (One of Okies Apprentices-Who is always covering Okies Flanks) made a Prediction over a Week ago ...

8-29-2011 Guru Bear5642 I really got a great call...get ready, BY NEXT WEEK YOU CAN QUIT YOUR DAY JOB

Thug Note: Bear, YOU'RE FIRED ! We're Kicking U Out of the Plane. I'm glad that U+Okie were "Packing Each Others Chutes". U do Trust Him, Don't U?

Thug, you Da Man! Love your posts. Want to give you 10 "+"s.... In spirit.

• Upvote 1

My take on the term WMD are not the chemical, nuclear and biological weapons but tanks,jets,missile systems, helicopters most recent advances in single solder's weapons the very things needed to protect their borders from other invading countries and terrorists!

these also are weapons of mass destruction but not on the same scale as the first three!

Chapter 7 gone gives them the right to rearm their army,navy,air force to protect themselves

capt cliff

That has been my view as well. I've heard fighter jets referred to as WMDs in the past (many years ago), and recently Iraq made a purchase of F16 jets. http://articles.lati...olence-20110731 I believe this is a step toward Iraqi sovereignty and independence. With that said, I'm not implying that Iraq is ready to stand against an invading army just yet, but they're getting there.

• Upvote 1

That has been my view as well. I've heard fighter jets referred to as WMDs in the past (many years ago), and recently Iraq made a purchase of F16 jets. http://articles.lati...olence-20110731 I believe this is a step toward Iraqi sovereignty and independence. With that said, I'm not implying that Iraq is ready to stand against an invading army just yet, but they're getting there.

[/quot

just to have the new F-16 is just a material thing.

Ones that were ex military that have moved into the airlines actually need a lot of training and are no where up to speed for anything.

God only knows how they survived in this job before.

• Upvote 1

9-8-11: Guru Okie_Oil_Man AFTER LAST NIGHT I WAS PRETTY BURNED. MOST OF THE POSTS FROM ME LAST NIGHT WAS HACKED AND NOT FROM ME---I DID NOT CALL THE R/V. I GET INTO ALL THE TROUBLE I CAN GET OUT OF WITH MY OWN WORDS AND DON'T NEED ANYONE ELSE'S HELP---AND YES THIS IS OKIE---IT IS MY UNDERSTANDING THERE WERE A PROBLEM IN IRAQ BETWEEN MALIKI AND ALLAWAI AND THE PRESIDENTIAL COUNCIL AND IT EVEN REACHED INTO THE CBI. I UNDERSTAND THE ISSUES IN CONTENTION WAS SOLVED. CONTACTS AROUND THE GLOBE ARE EXPECTING THE R/V RIGHT AWAY. (WHATEVER THAT MEANS) BUT THE GENERAL CONCENUS OF OPINION IS IT IS IMPOSSIBLE NOT TO OCCUR RAPIDLY.

I love Okies recent "It wasn't me" tactics!!! "My account was hacked"...like an auto reset button so he can start guessing all over again. He pulls it out about once a week! laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif I love this ride!!! GO RV! cool.gif

I can just see that e trade baby at his computer hacking away lol

• Upvote 1

OKIE is always a load of crap. He is like a dark cloud over any prediction... He says right I will go left. He is now trying to cover his trails as if anyone is really listening with belief. THAT IS FUNNY!

As for the others, they NEVER KNOW! Please stop believing in INTEL or some secret knowledge, it is BS!

This is not knowledge which will be let available to anyone! It is too important not to be kept secret until the day it happens (very guarded on the date on rate).. Like an inside stock lead, it is very illegal. The laws are big against a leak.

So the news will be sketchy and may even say the furthest thing from the truth the day before this happens, like happened in China.

RD or LOP is highly unlikely in a HYPER INFLATED ECONOMY! Remember this. It isnt the same as most RV's used as comparisons. This is unique and looking very good for several reasons.

Patience might be needed for 48 hours to 8 months or more. We just dont know what the politics are... Read and wait. Learn the news and sources. Dont be mislead.

Most of this info here is for comedy... Lastly I believe no one knows the REAL numbers... People use what they think are FACTS to prove a theory they have. I sincerely believe we know less of the true numbers for obvious reasons. Iraq would be foolish to release the real capitol they gained and are gaining on many fronts.

I hope this helped a newbie who was in my place a while back, all excited due to false posts. This is as I was told by some great sources, a very good investment. I wish they told me it might take a while. lol

PEACE. And if anyone has anything to add or thinks I am wrong please feel free to enlighten me. Other wise maybe help the newbie out so he isnt scammed by false RV news.

B)

Edited by imgesing
  • Upvote 1

Did you hear the "splat" at the end... yup, that was one poor chute packing job.. oh well! rolleyes.gif

Thanks for the "drive by" Thug.... always enjoy yurs, betta than any street gang's anyway!!wink.gif

GO RV Already Baby!!!cool.gif

• Upvote 1

capt cliff

This is exactly what I was thinking. You can certainly do some mass destruction with a fighter jet!

• Upvote 1