Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Can you believe this guy?? Okie is unbelievable!!

Danneedsrvnow

6:30 PM [..OKIE OIL MAN] I HAVE CONSTANTLY BEEN A FEW DAYS AHEAD ON THE INTEL FURNISHED----REMEMBER??

Yeah. I remember. I remember how he's been saying that for MONTHS. How to people on his site still have stars in their eyes after reading the SAME THING day after day after week after week after month..... etc

People like Okie are the whole reason the Dinar investment leaves a bad taste in your mouth. Without this fool most are cautious enough as it is. No matter what he comes up with there is someone who always lawyers up for him and says "if you don't like it don't read it", or this is the rumours section. The beauty of it all is we wouldn't need a rumours section if we didn't have Okie's. The reason I look at this part of the website as well as the rest is because there doesn't seem to be a "This is really what the hell is going on in Iraq section"! :lol:

I am bit troubled by both sides of the fence on this discussion. There are at the very least two major components of this discussion, and each of them have so many subsets, I find it hard to understand how anyone can get too exorcised about either side.

There is government process for the infrastructure of Iraq. I doubt many of us even remotely understand how their government works well enough to articulate its functioning. We have two major parties here in the US and one president, and it seems every time we discuss their government, we use our model for comparison. I don’t think that’s accurate, and I would love it if someone were to take the time to articulate how it functions (eg., what are the parties, how does the president interact with the PM etc etc).

After you get past that part, then one has to take into account al the many variables, nuances, interactions, and premature or overdue interactions necessary to enact anything. I know from personal experience in government, that I can issue a directive in a meeting of high level executives, and by the time it gets back to me, I don’t even recognize what the hell people are taking about. And it was my directive.

The second major component is that is seems people seem to assume we all mean the same thing when we use the word RV. Specifically, it seems people use the word RV as if there is a mutual understanding as to what that word means. It seems that for some it means when they can cash in, for others it means when it would appear on cbi and yet another group seems to recognize it’s a financial process beginning with intention to implement, followed by the steps needed to bring about the first two actions.

If one were to look at the latter process, it in itself will have many different sub sets of steps to fully engage this global financial transformation to the point it reaches the ability for everyone to go to the bank. There are times I get the impression that people might actually think that all this takes is to push a button on some console and several days later we are in banks dancing with joy.

Personally I think its more than possible that Okie has bits and pieces of this latter process, and he may very well be correct with the information he is getting. He like many of us may suffer the excitement of thereafter incorrectly concluding these actions to mean that we are in banks tomorrow….

Instead of bashing Okie, it might be more helpful to take the information he gives (information versus conclusions) and put those pieces in the puzzle you are personally working in making your own decisions as to what is going on.

I understand that many people need this to happen, and they are excited in anticipation of cashing out. And if you turn your emotions over to the decision making of another person, at the end of the day, its not that other person who is to blame for your upset, or disappointment. If you can’t distance your emotions from the information, that people like Okie give out …..than maybe people like Okie are too emotionally taxing for your ability to manage and it would e best to stay away from this kind of information.

I personally like reading Okies information. And at the end of the day, if I don’t get a text from Adam, then nothing has happened, and I put those Okie’s pieces in my own puzzle for which I am responsible. If like so many of us, you are in Adam’s camp and are with him for this ride, then trust him, wait for him to text, and don’t let your emotions get the best of you.

At the end of the day, I will emotionally entertain dancing in the streets the moment after I receive a text from Adam, and until that time, the rest is an exercise in logic and information building.

Blessings~~

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Will he EVER just go away!!!

Only if people get smart and quit posting his crap. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure that out.

No offense Slimm. This has been going on forever. Yeah, some say it is funny...don't read it...you don't understand Okie.

I think Okie is going to look great in stripes. I know Bubba will like it.

Edited by Carrello

Oakie is a liar, he will burn in hell, for all this hype, he should really be ashamed of himself. Do you think we or stupid, we know it was you. Your friends which seem to be as big as liar as you, have said I have talked to Oakie and here is what he has told me, same crap, so or they hacking your site to. Or maybe they or just telling lies, which all of you seem to be doing. Look if this is a scam just tell us you pumpers and people selling the dinar have made enough money off us give it up.

• Upvote 1

Why would someone give me a negative and not take the time to give their reasoning? I've thought about this long and hard as I am on the same ride as everyone else, and sort through the same things..... if I happen to come to different conclusions, or question the reasoning of rapidly joining in on the "burn him in hell bandwagon", it does not mean I am right or wrong, its just where my thinking lies at moment.

I welcome debate with substance, but this drive by negative stuff (in the face of all positives otherwise) doesn't really bode well for the integrity of the person voting. Please tell me what you think, instead of emotionally reacting. Thanks and peace out>

Blessings~~

• Upvote 1