Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Here's a "Rumor"

TaintedBulge

[Georgiaboy] Just got awesome news!! The rate will show today is 2 to 6 hours from now. Not intel, market fact!! No bashing please, just be with it.

[Georgiaboy] I'm hearing 6.48, pretty good source...

I think there should be a dinar soap opera.

Would be kinda funny.. See Georgiaboy typing away laughing as he types.. See poppy2 with his wife and his bags packed every other day running to the airport.. See okie in his moms basement coming up with the next "fact." Hell you could even do a mocumentory about it lol.

• Upvote 8
  • Downvote 2

[Georgiaboy] I'm hearing 6.48, pretty good source...

End Quote

You're hearing the "voices".... Happens... You'll be fine.

I love when someone gives a rate. I whip out the calculator, figure out my share after taxes and laugh and laugh. One of these days it will happen, but for now, I keep it at arms length and enjoy the fantasy...

• Upvote 2

It is totally true.... Okie, Tony, Dan, Blaino , Bluwolf, Poppy2, Bondlady, ScottyG, Med all agree.. It is today.... has to be.... no other window of opportunity..... if it does not happen, cash in your dinar because it will never happen..... They are sure that it is pegged to the pound now since Shabibi is in London making some kind of deal..... so if it is 6+ that makes it 9+ here in the US in a couple of hrs..... I can't wait to be rich like OKie..... Heard it from another board member.... I hope it is true

Go RV and thanks to all the guru's for the great job they have done over the last year. I live everyday to hear what is going to be postponed and what excuses they have for the day before...... I feel like the luckiest guy on the planet......

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 3

I think there should be a dinar soap opera.

Would be kinda funny.. See Georgiaboy typing away laughing as he types.. See poppy2 with his wife and his bags packed every other day running to the airport.. See okie in his moms basement coming up with the next "fact." Hell you could even do a mocumentory about it lol.

End Quote

The Talking Heads sang about something like that. Great Group and very good lyrics ( Esp. the "More Songs About Buildings And Food" Album songs)...JMHO

Edited by umbertino

It is totally true.... Okie, Tony, Dan, Blaino , Bluwolf, Poppy2, Bondlady, ScottyG, Med all agree.. It is today.... has to be.... no other window of opportunity..... if it does not happen, cash in your dinar because it will never happen..... They are sure that it is pegged to the pound now since Shabibi is in London making some kind of deal..... so if it is 6+ that makes it 9+ here in the US in a couple of hrs..... I can't wait to be rich like OKie..... Heard it from another board member.... I hope it is true

Go RV and thanks to all the guru's for the great job they have done over the last year. I live everyday to hear what is going to be postponed and what excuses they have for the day before...... I feel like the luckiest guy on the planet......

Wait a minute I'm not a med fan but he does not make outrageous rate claims like the others you list... This would have been more believable if he didn't drop that crazy rate in and if it is true then boom in your faceeeee

Now folks believe me..... my intel is different than anyone else..... I know for a fact the back screens are green today.... heard that from the janitor at Chase..... he is the James Bond of the dinar world..... the rate is pegged to the pound..... Prince William called me just ten minutes ago...... it is so true, GW is waitng on line at BoA right now getting ready to ask the teller what the rate is so he can go back to the ranch and get his dinars ready to cash in 2 to six hours......

Edited by hitman
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

When you cash in I have some swamp land in Florida that would be perfect for a nice rehab center you could build. Your first patients could be Okie and the crew! Hey I'm just putting some investment opportunities out there for you! You can tie up this land for a very small non refundable investment of $750.00! Hey it's no hedge fund but you have a better chance of the swamp land actually drying up and then who knows, you could probably sell for a small profit to DR. Drew! Get it while it's hot!