Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

From NBC (CBI Making Announcement?)

Just watched the video and nothing was said about the CBI making an announcement :(

More likely announcing Bernanke's afternoon speech, and Obama's later speech tonight.

It is unfortunate that many do not understand that the Federal Reserve is the US Central Bank.

Also not knowing that, they may make the leap of faith to equate any mention of a Central Bank to the Central Bank of Iraq.

BS by virtue of mistaken identity...

• Upvote 5

More likely announcing Bernanke's afternoon speech, and Obama's later speech tonight.

It is unfortunate that many do not understand that the Federal Reserve is the US Central Bank.

Also not knowing that, they may make the leap of faith to equate any mention of a Central Bank to the Central Bank of Iraq.

That would make more sense - I think if 'CBI' was mentioned on the Today Show most of the viewers would be scratching their heads sayin' 'Uh, Who?'

Thanks Dalite :blink:

I see your point Dalite, BUT the CBI is owned by the same folks who own the FED...google "rothschilds banking cartel"..they own every Central Bank in the developed/developing world....they are the ones who are pulling world's purse strings.

You are exactly correct.

Anyone remember the complete lie from another site that was stated something to do with Central Bank of Europe & these goons were trying to get people to think it was Central Bank of Iraq.

People do need to understand, as you stated, not every mention of Central Bank is referring to Iraq.

I see your point Dalite, BUT the CBI is owned by the same folks who own the FED...google "rothschilds banking cartel"..they own every Central Bank in the developed/developing world....they are the ones who are pulling world's purse strings.

Having spent the last thirty years within sight of Jekyll Island; the location of Millionaire's Villiage, where Aldrich brought the players in to write what was to become the Federal Reserve Act, I am aware of the larger banking families in the world.

Millionare's village is where they vacationed. Many were entertained on another barrier Island, which was owned by Edward J. Noble since around 1934. I have personal knowledge of some of the folks entertained there, as well as having viewed later correspondence.

Having said that, I don't get wrapped around the axle about the Banking Cartel, having been involved indirectly with a major regional bank that expanded into the Carribean, and having shared some time with the principles that were major shareholders and oversaw the operations.

Also, in the forty some odd years that my Father was an officer with this Banking system, I never heard of a single incidence of any decision being made outside of the board of directors.

It is great to have some awareness of the influence of old money, but non productive to use the conspiracy theories to attempt to sway opinion either way.

It is what it is, and no amount of speculation spread here is going to affect their decisions either way...

I know the banking cartel is fertile ground for the Pumpers to plant seeds...

They have been sprouting throughout DV in a myriad of different subjects..

• Upvote 2

Ok...Now......When President Obama comes on and makes his speech...........Are Iraqi people going to be up or will this be a pre-recorded annocnment by Iraq.....LOL.....The Bull is getting real bad.

No,they are like us ,they don't believe any B/S coming from they're government either.