Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Global Payoff

Okie Lab Guy

Hey everyone. Posting this in the rumors since i'm not sure how to prove this yet. I got a call from my Banker friend (I know another bank story). He works for a bank in houston, and said the Global Payoff happened around 10:45 am central time. He called me around 11:30 am to tell me this. I'm trying to find some sort of proof on the web that this has happened. I just wanting to get it on here asap. We can only hope this is correct.

Go RV !!!!!

I'll post more when i get more info. that i can link

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 6

Hey everyone. Posting this in the rumors since i'm not sure how to prove this yet. I got a call from my Banker friend (I know another bank story). He works for a bank in houston, and said the Global Payoff happened around 10:45 am central time. He called me around 11:30 am to tell me this. I'm trying to find some sort of proof on the web that this has happened. I just wanting to get it on here asap. We can only hope this is correct.

Go RV !!!!!

:lmao: :lmao: who makes this sheet up? :shakehead:

• Upvote 1

Go RV !!!!!

Really........ How did he get the information? Everybody wants to be the first to post but don't stop to vet info.

• Upvote 1

Rumor has it that Okie is so upset that he has told everyone it has RV'd so many times, that he will make up the difference if it comes out under the 4.40 rate that he has posted so many times..... this sounds like a win win situation for those that hold dinar.... can anyone confirm?????

• Upvote 1

Rumor has it that Okie is so upset that he has told everyone it has RV'd so many times, that he will make up the difference if it comes out under the 4.40 rate that he has posted so many times..... this sounds like a win win situation for those that hold dinar.... can anyone confirm?????

If you believe that crap you got problems.

• Upvote 1

How in the world can Adam call such a low rate and all of these other numb nuts are calling such high rates. How in the world can a dayum quarter make me rich? :angry:

Both are wrong. Rate will NOT be under a dollar. Fact...without a link.

Go RV !!!!!

Your reputation is in the red, but i am hearing GOOD things elsewhere, also. So I'm am pairing your post up with the other info I have heard today. For the first time, I have drank that coolaid. It taste better than I thought!!! :D

• Upvote 1