Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

1000 to 1 (In country RV)

Mongo

Not sure if I can believe this post from Mongo http://t1.gstatic.co...GLinTr73y3Psg6w laugh.gif

I don't remember telling anyone that I believed it or not. I'm just telling you what this man said

I put it in DV for you to decide, like Ripley's Believe It or Not.............Ban Me?....emot-LMAO.gif

♫Dang Me you ought to take a rope and hang me♫

Edited by Mongo
  • Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

I don't remember telling anyone that I believed it or not. I'm just telling you what this man said

I put it in DV for you to decide, like Ripley's Believe It or Not.............Ban Me?....emot-LMAO.gif

♫Dang Me you ought to take a rope and hang me♫

Its crazy people cant even put their thoughts out there or an experience without the thread gettin crazy! Then we all crave news and rumors....we all should lighten up around here.....just a little!

Thanks Mongo let us know if you hear anything further.....pleaseee!

Is there anyone with "boots on the ground" in Iraq that can verify this "in country RV" ??

Synnister

GO "Universal" RV :D

I am still here in Iraq and this is a lie.... I posted a few pages ago that this was a lie.. Mods please close this post it's a LIE.....

But still

Go Rv

God Bless America

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I am still here in Iraq and this is a lie.... I posted a few pages ago that this was a lie.. Mods please close this post it's a LIE.....

But still

Go Rv

God Bless America

I seriously dont think Mongo is a "liar" he just simply passing on what he was told....thats it.

If you have followed his past posts you would see....

Anyways...stay safe over there!

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

I seriously dont think Mongo is a "liar" he just simply passing on what he was told....thats it.

If you have followed his past posts you would see....

Anyways...stay safe over there!

I didn't call him a liar,, I said the post was a lie

Edited by firefighter_218546

It is not occuring in country or eleswhere and thats a fact. I have friends living in baghdad ( I guess you guys would call that boots on the ground.) They have said nothing has changed as of yet. No price changes no currency changes. Like the post but whoever is telling you theres an in country RV is full of crap, and you can take that to the bank. Acutally dont. just saying...