Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

1000 to 1 (In country RV)

Mongo

I was talking to a lebanese business man last night, we always touch bases on dinar news as it unfolds. He has family in Iraq and heavily invested in the NID. He tells me(in his own words) they take three zeros off everything you buy, you buy a loaf of bread for, say a 1000 fils you pay only 1 fil, people are very happy. I told him, looks like the purchasing power of the dinar has went up. he said yes I'm very pleased this has happened but I am waiting for it to reach here in the USA

Yes and pigs can fly.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

no offense mongo...but your lebenese friend is full of fils. nothing costs 1000 fils (pre-rv) or 1 dinar in iraq? That's less than 1/10th of a penny...what could possibly be for sale at 1/10 of 1 cent???? then we have the issue of "they don't even use the fil coin in iraq YET.

his story would have been much more plausible if you had said you could buy something for 1 dinar that you would have paid 1000 dinar yesterday.

but in the end, it's all BS

nice try ;)

iAgree.gif

Rumor Fail

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

I was talking to a lebanese business man last night, we always touch bases on dinar news as it unfolds. He has family in Iraq and heavily invested in the NID. He tells me(in his own words) they take three zeros off everything you buy, you buy a loaf of bread for, say a 1000 fils you pay only 1 fil, people are very happy. I told him, looks like the purchasing power of the dinar has went up. he said yes I'm very pleased this has happened but I am waiting for it to reach here in the USA

Mongo: in this past 3 years that I have been here is the first time that u are serious ????

OH,OH we are having RV SOON !!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Mongo: in this past 3 years that I have been here is the first time that u are serious ????

OH,OH we are having RV SOON !!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Im going to + you for that. Thanks Mongo you rock. I don't know if anyone has ever mentioned that you resemble the Pink Piggy? only tougher and meaner looking :D

Perhaps this will help explain the fils conversion

Posted on OANDA site

http://www.oanda.com/cgi/fxlookup/CurrencyInfo.pl?currencyCode=IQD

Code = IQD

Currency Name = Iraqi Dinar

Country = Iraq ID

Format Decimal Points = 3

Currency Regime = float dinar

Major Unit = fils

Minor Unit = 1000

Equivalence = fils = dinar

So you could write their money like dinar $100.123 would be 100 dinar and 123 fls so $100.000 and you drop the .000 or three 0's you still have 100 dinar you don't loose dinar you loose the fils. Now this is serious I think I want to start a new thread about this because I want to know if this could be the lop. They lop the fils and make it 1 to 1. Na some one would have thought of it by now.

So you could write their money like dinar $100.123 would be 100 dinar and 123 fls so $100.000 and you drop the .000 or three 0's you still have 100 dinar you don't loose dinar you loose the fils. Now this is serious I think I want to start a new thread about this because I want to know if this could be the lop. They lop the fils and make it 1 to 1. Na some one would have thought of it by now.

hmmmmmm.......very interesting. <_<

There are DV members even given +s for this post.

I am totally shocked by many of you that believe such hype :lol:

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I think its all just a bit of fun Zantac. Nobody really, really believes it.

First then its in the wrong forum & if the MODS were doing there jobs correctly it should have been moved long ago :angry:

So let’s get some things straight then

You can post the original post & get peoples hopes up & be given +s for doing so.

You can make a polite joke about someone you know even though you know that they too will think its funny but you will be hammered left right & centre for it & called all the names under the sun.

Its also fine to post fictitious rumours & be rewarded for it.

Its also acceptable to post rumours or out right BS to pump the pumpers

I am really confused at the moment of DV senior members or respected posters of the true intensions of this forum.

Why is it you post something that has no relevance what so ever but you become the overnight hero.

You post informative or educational information with links but you then become the village idiot overnight

You make up some complete out of this world story & within 20 minutes you become a GURU

I think its time for me to just read this forum & forget to add any comments in the future.

I wish you all well with your investment but I can guarantee the same old same old Gurus, senior members & MODS will still be here on the 1st of January 2012, with a rate date for the next & the next dates throughout 2012

• Upvote 7
  • Downvote 2

First then its in the wrong forum & if the MODS were doing there jobs correctly it should have been moved long ago :angry:

So let’s get some things straight then

You can post the original post & get peoples hopes up & be given +s for doing so.

You can make a polite joke about someone you know even though you know that they too will think its funny but you will be hammered left right & centre for it & called all the names under the sun.

Its also fine to post fictitious rumours & be rewarded for it.

Its also acceptable to post rumours or out right BS to pump the pumpers

I am really confused at the moment of DV senior members or respected posters of the true intensions of this forum.

Why is it you post something that has no relevance what so ever but you become the overnight hero.

You post informative or educational information with links but you then become the village idiot overnight

You make up some complete out of this world story & within 20 minutes you become a GURU

I think its time for me to just read this forum & forget to add any comments in the future.

I wish you all well with your investment but I can guarantee the same old same old Gurus, senior members & MODS will still be here on the 1st of January 2012, with a rate date for the next & the next dates throughout 2012

Zantac, this post is really no different than the 8,424 other topics in this forum. It is a rumor that Mongo decided to share with us. My god there are sooo many others within here that never deserved any merit at all but did. Mongo is not a guru and never ******* said he was. If he had sent you a private message and said, it was just a joke dude, then okay I'm wrong. Just speaking my worn mind over all of this. I'm gonna be one happy guy one day when we actually see an RV and you know what? I'll bet you a trip to El Paso we'll see an RV before the year's out!!

• Upvote 2

After being here for a while, you automatically stop believing anything and everything you read. At this point of the ride the only person to believe is Adam, and the CBI. Anyone that thinks out side this small box, well continue to follow Okie and rest of the gang.

• Upvote 1

Here is a logical question for you. Say you live in Iraq and have a 25k note in your possession. Say your brother has an account in the cbi with 25k dinar in it. How are they going to give the same purchasing power to both people with a lop or dual currency? It is completely impossible. That would be punishing the people that carry notes instead of having an account.

because I have over 2k posts and you don't, been there done that. I take it with a grain of salt I'll save my excitement for, when I'm standing at the teller window.....no strike that......when I'm sitting at the bank presidents desk cashing out. I don't trust anyone........even youohmy.gif

AMEN TO THAT BROTHER!!! THANKS FOR SHARING THE INFO WITH US ALL!!! MAN I HOPE THIS FRIEND IS TELLING YOU CORRECTLY!!!!

100% BS AND DISINFO

YOU MIGHT WANT TO EDIT THAT....MONGO IS 100% CREDITABLE AND HONEST!!!! NOW RE-READ THE POST AND SAY YOUR SORRY.... INFACT I WILL HELP YOU OUT HERE..... YOU CAN POST SOMETHING LIKE THIS...... "IMHO I DO NOT BELIEVE THIS TO BE TRUE! IMO I THINK YOUR FRIEND HAS MISINFORMATION OR MAYBE COMMUNICATED IT TO YOU WRONG!" JUST A SUGGESTION FOR YA!!!

PERSONALLY I HOPE THIS IS TRUE!! :D

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2