Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

1000 to 1 (In country RV)

Mongo

because I have over 2k posts and you don't, been there done that. I take it with a grain of salt I'll save my excitement for, when I'm standing at the teller window.....no strike that......when I'm sitting at the bank presidents desk cashing out. I don't trust anyone........even youohmy.gif

MONGO, GO GET HIM LOL :lol::lol:

• Upvote 2

because I have over 2k posts and you don't, been there done that. I take it with a grain of salt I'll save my excitement for, when I'm standing at the teller window.....no strike that......when I'm sitting at the bank presidents desk cashing out. I don't trust anyone........even youohmy.gif

If your Lebanese is right, come over to UK and we'll have a drink in the most expensive hotel in London. My shout. B)

MONGO, GO GET HIM LOL :lol::lol:

You can come too. :P

WOW Mongo,, coming from you this is huge. But I agree with you in that you can't trust anyone on this till the money is in the bank. Still I have never seen you post anything like this before. So thanks so much for the hope that this could be the miricle we been praying for. Bluto ~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I was talking to a lebanese business man last night, we always touch bases on dinar news as it unfolds. He has family in Iraq and heavily invested in the NID. He tells me(in his own words) they take three zeros off everything you buy, you buy a loaf of bread for, say a 1000 fils you pay only 1 fil, people are very happy. I told him, looks like the purchasing power of the dinar has went up. he said yes I'm very pleased this has happened but I am waiting for it to reach here in the USA

i seriously hope this is true.

I was talking to a lebanese business man last night, we always touch bases on dinar news as it unfolds. He has family in Iraq and heavily invested in the NID. He tells me(in his own words) they take three zeros off everything you buy, you buy a loaf of bread for, say a 1000 fils you pay only 1 fil, people are very happy. I told him, looks like the purchasing power of the dinar has went up. he said yes I'm very pleased this has happened but I am waiting for it to reach here in the USA

Just a few questions.....

I do find this interesting, after all, I have always considered you to be one of the level headed thinkers here on DV.

You spoke to him last night. Did he give you the impression on when exactly the removal of three 0's happened? In the last day or so?

If he is honest, I can't see how he could be wrong.

Anyway....it's time for boots on the ground to go shopping at an Iraqi market!

Thanks for the post Mongo

I take everything with a grain of salt. Some people's rumors I need a barrel of salt for but from you, not so much. Thanks for posting this. So many times people are slammed for posting rumors when, in fact, others don't have to read them at all. If people hate rumors so much, why are they still reading them? I like that little spark of hope I get, even when I know it might not be true.

The bottom line for me Mongo is I believe you. I have read and enjoyed almost all of your 2000 plus posts and you got RV street cred with me. Hope the report is true. Gonna be very interesting.......thanks for sharing

By the way you joined about 3 days before I did and have almost 2000 more posts than me....what the heck do you do all day?....besides post?....You are the best.....

Edited by keylime
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

MONGO.... Thanks for the post, I was hoping this this post would have been true. I have asked Iraqi's who work on the base, they come and go daily. None of them have heard any such news or have experianced this themselfs.. I know you say you don't trust anybody.. You don't have to trust me if you don't want to, however your friend from Lebanon is not telling you the truth..

But still,

Go Rv

God Bless America

Thanks for the post. For those of you who didnt get it. Read IT AGAIN.......they are buying a loaf of bread with one fil? If the CBI website states that coins are not in circulation, then this guy who claims that his family is in IRAQ and purchasing commodities with coins? Someone is full of BOLOGNA, even when it comes from the SHABBY one himself. I do believe their will be a return on this investment, and i do feel that things happen there without us having PROOF. If someone else states that coins are in circulation then, this post will be more than just entertainment news.

no offense mongo...but your lebenese friend is full of fils. nothing costs 1000 fils (pre-rv) or 1 dinar in iraq? That's less than 1/10th of a penny...what could possibly be for sale at 1/10 of 1 cent???? then we have the issue of "they don't even use the fil coin in iraq YET.

his story would have been much more plausible if you had said you could buy something for 1 dinar that you would have paid 1000 dinar yesterday.

but in the end, it's all BS

nice try ;)

• Upvote 4

Mongo,

So I take a $1000 Dinar and buy a product for $1. Didn't I just lose $999? Doesn't sound positive to me!

Did you read the quote? if it cost $1000.00 it would now be $1.00.... Or maybe I didn't read it rightrolleyes.gif hmmmmm

I'd like to say...If nothing else... you people are funny.. To have a sense of humor about an investment that is all over the place is good for your health...laugh.gif

That is a very good strategy because nothing is happening and won't be for a while now.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1