Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Finance Committee announces received a detailed report from the Central Bank of the Divisions reach deletion of zeros from currency

hammer911

http://alrayy.com/30637.htm

http://translate.goo...y.com/30637.htm

A member of the parliamentary Finance Committee, Haitham al-Jibouri said Thursday that the Finance Committee received a detailed report of the Central Bank of the process of deletion of zeros from the Iraqi currency.

Jubouri said in a statement to the news agency public opinion (and babysit): "The Central Bank of Iraq handed over the Finance Committee a detailed report on the process of deletion of zeros from the Iraq process, the current was held a long meeting included Central Bank Governor Sinan Shabibi and many of the advisers and members of the Finance Committee."

Noting that the meeting resulted in an agreement on the mechanism of deletion of zeros from the currency and discuss their impact on the currency. "

He Jubouri: "The process of switching process as a result of the deletion of zeros will cost approximately $ 150 million and would continue the process of switching to two years including six months to provide the services necessary for the printer, the currency and the year and a half to change them gradually through the deal."

Indicating that it will be the formation of special committees and fortified buildings to reduce the smuggling of the old currency, or the introduction of counterfeit currency. "Adding that the purchasing power of the new currency will be as they are not undergone any change." P / h

Edited by Markinsa
Removed Duplicate Text
  • Upvote 1

http://alrayy.com/30637.htm

http://translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&prev=/search%3Fq%3Dnahrain%26hl%3Den%26client%3Dfirefox-a%26hs%3Dbh9%26rls%3Dorg.mozilla:en-US:official&rurl=translate.google.com&sl=ar&twu=1&u=http://alrayy.com/30637.htm

Jubouri said in a statement to the news agency public opinion (and babysit): "The Central Bank of Iraq handed over the Finance Committee a detailed report on the process of deletion of zeros from the Iraq process, the current was held a long meeting included Central Bank Governor Sinan Shabibi and many of the advisers and members of the Finance Committee."

Noting that the meeting resulted in an agreement on the mechanism of deletion of zeros from the currency and discuss their impact on the currency. "

He Jubouri: "The process of switching process as a result of the deletion of zeros will cost approximately $ 150 million and would continue the process of switching to two years including six months to provide the services necessary for the printer, the currency and the year and a half to change them gradually through the deal."

Indicating that it will be the formation of special committees and fortified buildings to reduce the smuggling of the old currency, or the introduction of counterfeit currency. "Adding that the purchasing power of the new currency will be as they are not undergone any change." P / h

:unsure: I guess we wait and see.... thank you for the post hammer....

"...six monthes to provide services for the printer..." Does this mean another six mos. waiting on the new currency to be

printed before an RV can happen???? I'm glad this article has a very defined plan, but six mos????? :huh: I hope

I am taking this wrong or...it's smoke and mirrors!!!! Curious to know what everyone else thinks????

"...six monthes to provide services for the printer..." Does this mean another six mos. waiting on the new currency to be

printed before an RV can happen???? I'm glad this article has a very defined plan, but six mos????? huh.gif I hope

I am taking this wrong or...it's smoke and mirrors!!!! Curious to know what everyone else thinks????

dont worry shabbs stated he would increase the value of the dinar after EID. Nuff said so with these articles you have to really take them with a grain of salt.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

there is a little hint in this article..........

"Adding that the purchasing power of the new currency will be as they are not undergone any change."

I don't know if anyone recalls a recent article stating the new currency will have same value as old currency, as well as the statement about raising value before they restructure.......tells me anyways, rv and then new stuff holds that value

• Upvote 2

This is good news. From what I gather the process will take 2 and one half years to complete. So it's going to be a float at .86 to the Euro 1.40 or so and gradually go to whatever rate is closest to Kuwait or whatever the country of Irag can sustain. Shabibi knows best. I believe the 150 million is what it will cost them to print the new currency over that time period. Just my thoughts and I pray I'm right. We would be blessed at .86 cents my friends. Thanks for the post. God bless Semper Fi ;)

• Upvote 7

dont worry shabbs stated he would increase the value of the dinar after EID. Nuff said so with these articles you have to really take them with a grain of salt.

Thanks easy....you always manage to be "optimistic" no matter how long or crazy this ride gets!!! :) Veronica

If anyone recalls Shabs also stated early last year that it would be completed before the end of December 2010.

These people can do absolutely nothing but lie.

so i guess all the talk about the new currency being printed and ready for distribution was bologna? it's been said so many times that they printed the lower stuff already. appears they haven't... :blink:

This is what makes me think its smoke cause I bet they do have the new currency printed... I mean how perfect would that be to avoid speculation... Yeah it will take about 2-3 years and then boom it happens

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

IMO they already have new lower denom's from 2003 that they will inject into the market as the rate changes. Then when bills are replace due to usage they will inject the new 3 language notes to meet the law requirements. Kinda like what the USA does all of the time when replacing bills. You will see new 20's or 100's all of the sudden and the old one fade out.

• Upvote 1

so i guess all the talk about the new currency being printed and ready for distribution was bologna?

My bologna has a first name, it's O-S-C-A-R

My bologna has a second name,it's M-A-Y-E-R

Oh, I love to eat it every day

And if you ask me why I'll say

Cos Oscar Mayer has a way with B-O-L-O-G-N-A

• Upvote 2

there is a little hint in this article..........

"Adding that the purchasing power of the new currency will be as they are not undergone any change."

I don't know if anyone recalls a recent article stating the new currency will have same value as old currency, as well as the statement about raising value before they restructure.......tells me anyways, rv and then new stuff holds that value

VERY innocent question here....if they make the new stuff the same value as the old stuff....(assuming RV before RD) wouldn't that mean the following?:

25000 iqd : 25000 dollars

25 New iqd : 25000 dollars...which means 1 new iqd will be worth 1000 dollars each? (Using the example of a 1:1 RV)m maybe im misunderstanding but its been stated that a 25000 dinar will be able to buy the same item as a new 25 dinar so they'd both be equal to 25000 dollars if they RV'd a 1.00 dollar. That just sounds a little bit high to me( a new iqd being worth 1000 dollars)?

However, if they didn't make both currencies worth the same amount, noone will exchnage the old for the new bc the old will be worth more.

I find it hard to believe, that with all of the articles lately, that they will wait six months to print the new currency - and THEN RD,RV or whatever. I'm thinking that it will be printed over the next six months - meaning completed by then.

I truly believe it is printed already!

im not a lopster but to me this seems to indicate a lop

Thats what they want you to think! Sit tight man thats not how this ends!!! No worries! If all the Iraqis were in possesion of dinar as their primary currency source then I would buy into the LOP...all they are doing is trying to pass a law to to make it mandatory for the Iraqis to turn in the remaining dinar on the street. They use USD predominantly now. The Iraqi citizens wont become the over night millionairea that so many think. They use USD not dinar! Go RV!!!

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Oh, okay.....and six months is after EID. Nuff said.

I don't think this will take six months, but your fatherly approach is annoying.

If anyone recalls Shabs also stated early last year that it would be completed before the end of December 2010.

These people can do absolutely nothing but lie.

An emerging democracy in the Middle East, after 8,000 years of tribalism, war after war, business, education, and infrastructure desimated, illegal invasion, and they miss a timeline. Wow. They are really negligent.

But if you had your cash in hand, you would never look back, and you don't give a damn about the Iraqi people.

Do you know the words myopic, narcisstic, and self-serving? That describes your investment.

Edited by Carrello
  • Upvote 2