Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

SO HAS PEOPLES TALK RADIO SHUT DOWN FREE SIDE??

growingold

Can't log in this morning and it looks like the backstage pass area isn't listed now. I think the whole thing is backstage pass now. Very disappointing. One of my favorite things about this site was the section where all the conference calls phone numbers were listed for different groups and especially the replay numbers. Can anyone recap these numbers here for us? That would be awesome!!

Just more evidence of the slimy character these two have at PTR..ie Dan and Tony....they talk allot [lies] and say the same things.Please don't fall for it,they are experienced marketers with one goal...to get your money.

Edited by FOUNDIT
  • Upvote 3

I just tried to get into PTR and it asked me to register as member. I think the free side is down

I am a member of the site, but just not a paid member (backstage area). So maybe that is the difference. I am sorry, I guess I just didnt think of it that way... member vs non member to view because it is bookmarked on my computer :)

I am a member of the site, but just not a paid member (backstage area). So maybe that is the difference. I am sorry, I guess I just didnt think of it that way... member vs non member to view because it is bookmarked on my computer :)

Sorry, I checked again and there are two places to log in. I apologize. Thanks for your input.