Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Time to fold the fantasy and put it away.

when it finally goes down and you get the lop and wait 2 more years for it to go up to 4.00 your going to makeover 2 grand after taxes and you could cash in at lop for your money back on the 1 to 1.you just know its not going down like all these site say it is.these sites are nothing more than a commercial for Iraqi dinar sales. I wonder if our government will for see the unhappiness and back-lashing from a few investors . Our government did pass a law for us to be in dinar and let all these sites pump away. many sites even seemed to have your back and best can of bull **** served on the v.i.p. a site for vets,one with prayer,one tied at the hip to Ali,one that is our biggest hero.he was not here for any reason but to help us .WHY ? I'm not selling any thing after a few show boom selling now.what if one of these investors was given a bad mortgage and lost hope after renting a home for 6 years then paying a mortgage on the same home for 10 years .Asking if it was a fixed loan ? Finding out sure its fixed for 3 years than your payment will go from 1,100 to 1,800 on a loan applicant making 8.00 an hour to be approved FHA loan how could that person make an 1,800 dollar payment? refi then refi again .each time never taking any money out . So a home i have lived in for 17 years making every payment on time I owe more on the loan than i originally borrowed and more than I can sell it for.

What if that same person had a painting company paint new homes just 10 years ago making good money ,and today even if they were to build new homes again like the boom that went on back then.do you think an American would be in any aspect of building your new home ?Hell no the American could not even come close to what our Mexican neighbor will do these construction trades jobs for. Builder save over 40% of the labor cost with the Mexican crews. and that has spread to the fast food service.

What if I did a lot of painting for one of those mortgage fat cats and they know how to move # and $ around and for some reason one of them added a large sum of $ on my w-2 at the end of the year to hide him from paying income tax and just adding like ill just add it to the construction guys w-2 . Well i could not file on time because i was sitting in jail when i went to ask him why my w-2 was inflated.guess who goes to jail for disturbing the peace.when i took him to court guess what the D.A. new rate was on his mortgage ? and today with fines i owe the I.R.S. 3 times more than i made that year.getting a real solid job always makes my wife happy getting my check garnished 40% does not.

I could go on all day ,so when my government brings me to dinar world with laws they passed, and continue to let these sites operate with pump info to boost sales for the dealers .And i see the new wave of pumpers preparing us how to make money in Iraq with lowers or the I.S.X. it is a face saver for them see we told you how to make money in Iraq not millions but perhaps thousands with dinars.So with this **** life I have failed with a little help. from my government would i think i would not get screwed on this journey when all other have failed by laws and policy set by government to see that the American tax payer continue this slave life and they may make something on there dinars but it NEVER will go down like this and other sites claim .

I am 1 of 4 million Americans holding dinar its very safe to say that 4,000 are going to to hit the wall with disgust from what was lost in Iraq and the many prices paid and money borrowed to continue the war .A lop would sure be felt in the minds of those 4,000 . I want out of this we are not slaves tax payers so you can continue this life style of the D.C.frat club. I'm not buying again after a failed RV why is it lop OK you break even or make a grand or 1 to 1 pays a million are these the only options ?whats wrong with 50 g or 100 g freaking greedy mothers and where and why do people think it would be OK to lop . You did some crazy dark **** tto Kuwait that was you not Saddam and you know the price for what you have done should be 5.27 RV i am tired about hearing the people of Iraq will be taken care of .What about a guy like me say i had to go fight because of your invasion lost many along the way and say 20 years , 10 of which have been a stalled economy and our debt is your if you want that oil pal.lop my ass your freaking crazier than me.

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 3

The law the US Passed for us? Did you mean the foreign investment law?? Do you REALLY believe that taking money out of circulation in Iraq that was gotten, who knows how is REALLY investing in Iraq? :blink:

Start a Iraqi bank account so your funds can be used to secure loans, invest in the ISX to help companies grow those things are investing....Not keeping notes under your pillow and dream of a mythical RV

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

There are millions of people who are in your shoes.... Although it is unhealthy to wake up each day with this kind of anger!! This investment should have been looked at as a longshot right from the start.

You should have been told to invest with hopes of making money with the possibility of loosing it all. This is a gamble and if it pays off a great one for you and your family. If not, you tried and the money invested was extra money or money you were willing to loose.

All the rumors and intel is all garbage. This stuff has been going on for years!!! If you google the dinar you will find info going back years and the same stuff was said back then as it is today.

As for the housing industry... We all are in the same boat.. I bought in the height of the boom and now owe twice what my house if worth... I guess I have to live here for the rest of my adult life.... I'll make the best of it!!!

Take a breath/a shot of whiskey/ a nap and call it a day!!! You have my permission to take the day off!!! gl to you!!!

• Upvote 1

The law the US Passed for us? Did you mean the foreign investment law?? Do you REALLY believe that taking money out of circulation in Iraq that was gotten, who knows how is REALLY investing in Iraq? :blink:

Start a Iraqi bank account so your funds can be used to secure loans, invest in the ISX to help companies grow those things are investing....Not keeping notes under your pillow and dream of a mythical RV

Wow! Tell us how you really feel! I can easily feel the intense frustration you are experiencing and sincerely hope this has helped you to let off some steam. There are always going to be negatives involved in life, not just the RV. And as a nation we are experiencing a very difficult time economically and this causes many other little things to frustrate us. Many very good workers are out of work, many families have lost homes, sickness has drained resources and strength, I could go on and on. And I agree that our government is out of touch with reality that working people live with every day. We have a very corrupt system that we MUST work to change. But with all that being said we still live in the greatest nation on the planet. We still have opportunities that we would never have in other countries. And we WILL come out of all this! When we shake it all out we still have the core values and principles it takes to pull together as AMERICANS to do what needs to be done to get us out of all this. And although many of the politicians are corrupt there are good men and women who have worked and are working to make this better! Many are veterans and have already exhibited the resolve and tenacity to win! So my brother I hope today is a much better day than yesterday! And I think if you look around you will find a lot of people who believe in you and respect you! Turn this frustration into positive energy and a door will open. If you need to vent inbox me and I will send you my private email. We can talk about it. There are good things that will come from this investment but between here and there we will probably all want to scream once or twice! Sincerely hope you have a great day!

• Upvote 1

Hell Froze over, guess what ? LIFE SUCKS. Start there. When you can swallow that one maybe you will be more able to move on with the rest of your life. I have a rant about your comment about the mexican workers. I am in construction. ALL of my workers are mexican. They are making 14- 15 bucks a hour. Thats twice minimum wage, OK? When I was youg I would gladly work my butt off for $1 per hour more just to make more than minimum wage flipping burgers. The truth is Americans are lazy today. They are affraid of getting their hands dirty. I would hire a white worker on the spot if I ran accross one that would work but they are just not there. Sounds like you want to sit back a gripe about the system. Things change. The people that adapt to change and make it work for them are the ones that survive or even succeed. As for this investment if you invested enough money that it hurts you like it is souding from your comment then you bought too much. As the old saying goes, never put all your eggs in one basket.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Hey people, this person is obviously hurting like a lot of people these days. Go easy. Don't take offense to someone's opinion and attack them in their effort to vent their frustration. Never look down at a person, unless you're picking them up. How about some words of encouragement. A lot of people have been frustrated with this and HFO is apparently frustrated. I feel his pain. But, I still have hope for this investment.

• Upvote 7
  • Downvote 1

LOL people need to understand an RD alone or some lopsters will call it a neutral will not impact Iraq on an international level. Iraq is trying to get back out there in the market and get them seleves known and become a powerhouse tell me why the heck would they wanna RD first with low inflation and sitting on a goldmine like 20million has pointed out one of the Dv memebers here the auctions actually help reduce the money supply. They have also stated the the restructuring Rd proccess will take about 2-3 years and they will keep revaluing as well over the course so this tells us they will not RD right away so they must increase the value of the dinar and adjust the new exchange rate along with their 2012 budget.

Edited by easyrider
  • Upvote 4

What do you suppose they did with those US Dollars that we purchased the Dinar with? How does a country with no assets, no economy, and no currency end up with $$$Billions in their bank account?

I am sure many will be re-investing in Iraq post RV.

Namaste!

Edited by DinarC

What do you suppose they did with those US Dollars that we purchased the Dinar with?

I'm pretty sure Ali uses that money to pay Neno, Frank and Okie...I'm not sure which dealers pay the other guru's, do we think that when Iraq has made it illegal to trravel out of the country with more then 10,000 dinar, that the dealers are getting their dinar legally? or paying for it through legit sources?

found this on another site and i think they are right on...

This is my prediction which is exactly as I posted on Aug 21, but I added time of day to ensure accuracy. There are no guarantees but I think I am right on target with a 98% probability it will happen some other time than predicted and 2% chance of inaccuracy.

The Dinar is guaranteed to RV soon rather than later it will be sometime this month or next month, it will happen between now and then, it could happen in the morning or afterwards, happening either during the day or night regardless of the country in which you reside, with the likelihood of it beginning in Iraq.

Definitions:

Intel - Abbreviation for Intelligence, Current most accurate information when received. Outdated by time of post. Superseded by updated intel not yet posted.

Gurus - People who first received intel.

Soon - better to owe you than screw you out of it.

Later - your screwed.

This month - the current month.

Next month - always next month.

Morning - what you do when it doesn't RV

Note: Please don't hesitate to bash me and leave the real intel gathering gurus alone. I wear the helmet for a reason.

i feel your pain too.i am in construction and am not working, i have served in both iraq and afghanistan and can not provide as well for my family as i would like. i read all the negs and missed rv predictions. i want to get neg and crawl in a little hole and feel sorry for my self, but im not gonna do that. i knew this was a long shot when i got invested, if i wanted a better shot and a faster ride i should have just bought a lotto ticket...lol just be happy your alive, love your wife and go kiss your kids i already have this morning, because tomorrow we may not wake up.

as you were....

• Upvote 2

Hey people, this person is obviously hurting like a lot of people these days. Go easy. Don't take offense to someone's opinion and attack them in their effort to vent their frustration. Never look down at a person, unless you're picking them up. How about some words of encouragement. A lot of people have been frustrated with this and HFO is apparently frustrated. I feel his pain. But, I still have hope for this investment.

I hope that good will spreads my friend... there are a lot of folks who need that boost of faith and encouragement. Thanks for jumping in here, good advice!wink.gif

• Upvote 2

I am sorry you are so fustrated, but if you don't like what is going on in our government, then vote them all out next year. So many want the government just to take care of us, so we give it more and more power, we need to take care of ourselves. Our government was not supposed to be as big as it is today, our founding fathers originally had it so it was small. It was supposed to work for us not against us. The dinar is one big lottery ticket for me. Just like the one you buy at the store you could win or you could loose. We have to work with what we have, learn to be smart with what little money we have and so many have to start over. Its just the way it is. Its just LIFE. A lot of it has to do with the decisions we make too. I try to tell my neices and nephews think about what you are doing before you make a decision. For every bad decision you make, it can and usually does cause a tumbling down effect that may and usually does affect the rest of your life in a negative way. All we can do is look for the good in everyone and in ourselves, help each other, avoid past and future mistakes and ........hope.........Its a little word packed with alot of meaning.

Hell Froze over, guess what ? LIFE SUCKS. Start there. When you can swallow that one maybe you will be more able to move on with the rest of your life. I have a rant about your comment about the mexican workers. I am in construction. ALL of my workers are mexican. They are making 14- 15 bucks a hour. Thats twice minimum wage, OK? When I was youg I would gladly work my butt off for $1 per hour more just to make more than minimum wage flipping burgers. The truth is Americans are lazy today. They are affraid of getting their hands dirty. I would hire a white worker on the spot if I ran accross one that would work but they are just not there. Sounds like you want to sit back a gripe about the system. Things change. The people that adapt to change and make it work for them are the ones that survive or even succeed. As for this investment if you invested enough money that it hurts you like it is souding from your comment then you bought too much. As the old saying goes, never put all your eggs in one basket.

Leanonme, please PM me your contact info, I can supply you with plenty of skilled American carpenters who are willing to work long and hard for $15 an hour.