Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

WILL PAY YOU $100 FOR YOUR DINAR

Russell M

OK.... for all tha Bad Mouthers on this site Here is a chance to prove your disbelief GIVE ME ALL YOUR DINAR NOW.

THANKYOU.

You know you don't have to believe in a rediculous 300,000% rv to believe that there is profit to be made with the dinar...hell 10% is a huuge increase when it comes to Currency rates...and after the RD i believe it should increase about that much

Edited by Ridewithme38
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

OK.... for all tha Bad Mouthers on this site Here is a chance to prove your disbelief GIVE ME ALL YOUR DINAR NOW.

THANKYOU.

$100.00 for each Dinar?

I'll be glad to take $100,000,000.00 per Million Dinar.

I think that is absolutely Fair and Reasonable.

I'm not a Bad Mouther, but feel it is a good deal.

How soon do you want to arrange payment.

I will see if the Pink Piggy can do a daily count up on how many days you take to send payment.

I will even be nice enough to sell Five Million for the discounted price of $475,000,000.00.

That's a $25,000.000.00 discount for being a DV member.n

• Upvote 1

$100.00 for each Dinar?

I'll be glad to take $100,000,000.00 per Million Dinar.

I think that is absolutely Fair and Reasonable.

I'm not a Bad Mouther, but feel it is a good deal.

How soon do you want to arrange payment.

I will see if the Pink Piggy can do a daily count up on how many days you take to send payment.

I will even be nice enough to sell Five Million for the discounted price of $475,000,000.00.

That's a $25,000.000.00 discount for being a DV member.n

Ha Ha Ha ..... i like your style lol

I have lots of dinar but sadly none for sale just yet ............ but if someone takes you up on your offer I will gladly sell all of mine for that price , what the hell i'll even throw in all of my motorbikes and my car and why not my house too .......lol

• Upvote 2

Ha Ha Ha ..... i like your style lol

I have lots of dinar but sadly none for sale just yet ............ but if someone takes you up on your offer I will gladly sell all of mine for that price , what the hell i'll even throw in all of my motorbikes and my car and why not my house too .......lol

If he honors his word, it will have been a helluva RV for me...

Go RV!!!!! ;)

You know you don't have to believe in a rediculous 300,000% rv to believe that there is profit to be made with the dinar...hell 10% is a huuge increase when it comes to Currency rates...and after the RD i believe it should increase about that much

10% is huge, but too bad that most people here paid roughly a 40% premium on their purchases. 10% increase won't help them break even. It would need to LOP than R/V to about $1.30 to break-even.

And if the dealers are the only available option of cash-out, they'll likely charge premiums to take your IQD as well.

Unless you can find a bank, or any other place to send it off that will give you better pricing.

• Upvote 1

10% is huge, but too bad that most people here paid roughly a 40% premium on their purchases. 10% increase won't help them break even. It would need to LOP than R/V to about $1.30 to break-even.

And if the dealers are the only available option of cash-out, they'll likely charge premiums to take your IQD as well.

Unless you can find a bank, or any other place to send it off that will give you better pricing.

I just found my old spread sheet from when i first purchased, listing how much i paid and how much dinar was worth and how much i own....With the interest i'm receiving in Warka...I'm not in the green yet, but i SHOULD break competely even(i will have paid in just under 1100 -1 ) at Year end! Woot!

Of course there is a Wire transfer fee when i do decide to transfer my funds from iraq...But since i was planning on holding this account till my daughter ready for College....I have ALTEAST ten more years of interest before that happens!

I just found my old spread sheet from when i first purchased, listing how much i paid and how much dinar was worth and how much i own....With the interest i'm receiving in Warka...I'm not in the green yet, but i SHOULD break competely even(i will have paid in just under 1100 -1 ) at Year end! Woot!

Of course there is a Wire transfer fee when i do decide to transfer my funds from iraq...But since i was planning on holding this account till my daughter ready for College....I have ALTEAST ten more years of interest before that happens!

I think what may scare many people from setting up accounts with Warka is the amount of "FEES" paid from each transaction. You have Wire transfer fees, conversion fees, etc. etc. It adds up..

May as well do it in a LARGE sum, just to save on fees. The interest collected would definitely make it a worthy move... Can't argue high %, but what if they drop it? (Encourages spending...)

You collect more interest saving it as IQD over USD.

My argument was more so for the hard-currency holders. A lot of people fear the collapse of Warka. Seems where ever there is a positive outlook, fears exist. Here is an example, Gold is high & likely to continue to rise, but people say it is overly priced and should be dropping. Gold & Silver normally follow ratios, but, that ratio is expanding. You could buy up silver, but I've read reports that may not be a great idea as well. As your buying futures? IIRC...

No guarantees, no great returns, may as well go for broke and shoot for the high risk/ high reward LOL

• Upvote 1

No guarantees, no great returns, may as well go for broke and shoot for the high risk/ high reward LOL

The Great thing about Warka, is while holding an account their, i have the same rewards available as a cash holder, you RV-i RV, etc., But i also receieve interest fso my reward is (Very slightly) higher....and the risk of total loss or a 40% spread loss is completely eliminated

With holding Cash Dinar its, High risk/High Reward, with Warka with Mid-risk/High reward...why take more risk then you have to for the same outcome?