Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Okie says RV,RV.RV

dingleberries

The post above is NOT from Oakie. This entire post was hacked. Sorry guys....Oakie posted about midnight last night denouncing this

His sight went down last night and then came back up with RV RV RV crap so I brought it over to the rumors section where I find that he is highly respected. Some defend his intel and some bash for bringing it, I mean Really, Laugh if you like at the rumor section or just simply change the channel to Fox News...wow

okie i dont know who you are ,ex cia? ex oil company ex? dinar dealer? pumper? but you are on so many sites that say the same thing that i am sure that you are starting to believe what comes out of your mouth. so do us all a favor a get off all the sites for good and keep your mouh shut until the day after i rv]s. every word out your mouth is a lie and only hurts people

Im having fun aswell, maybe they should remove the rumors section just sayn

Why?... There's got to be freedom of choice... Nobody is forcing anybody else to read if they don't want to.

wanna hear the joke that woulda won the contest? Okie walks into a bar..........I punch him in his lying face.

No violence please......The max you might be allowed to is to kick him in the butt and/or nuts the exact number of times he cried RV.....

Im having fun aswell, maybe they should remove the rumors section just sayn

you have not one time posted anything in a meaningful section, nor a post that is worth reading...so just having in my opinion is not getting people riled up it's helping those who need encouragement or sharing knowledge...your starting to sound just like those you post about playing 2 sides of a 3 sided coin, problem is that the side you don't play is the straight and narrow side which is the one side you should stay on it's one with a guarantee to be level headed.

BTW, having fun is going out doing something, hanging with friends, spending QT with loved ones and family always remember that!

• Upvote 1

What is so funny is that Okie now says that he did not make the post and that someone hacked into his account. What a crock of crap. He's pulled this one two or three times before when he was a member of other sites. If his intel doesn't pan out he is either in a near plane crash, car wreck, sprayed himself with fertilizer, he didn't make the post or had pneumonia. He always weasles his way out and people still believ every word he says because Okie knows exactly what people want to hear so he gives it to them. Most of us know not to pay him any attention but some newbies are hooked by his RV everyday intel.

The post above is NOT from Oakie. This entire post was hacked. Sorry guys....Oakie posted about midnight last night denouncing this

You are one of the newbies that he sucks into his cult. Google Oikie Oil Man and read all the way back to posts he has made since 2009 and before......his lies will decieve you, but you have a brain so use it and do your research before trying to defend him. He is a real sad case indeed!

• Upvote 3

Everyday from this guy it's RV TODAY, RV TODAY RV TODAY... you know that when you claim something everyday that at some point in time you are going to be correct. And as the old saying goes, that someday's even a blind squrrel will find a nut....nuff said...

So I hope that he is finally right...Go RV...

As always, Okie is full of sheep dip.............He's called for an RV every single day for the past year. Only a fool would stick his neck out like that. He does not use reasoning & he does not understand what has to occur before the RV can take place. He's a liar & charlatan....a snake oil peddler. His diarrhea of at the mouth has caused many folks to get in this investment way over their heads. Homes have been foreclosed upon, vehicles have been repossessed & divorces have taken place all because of him bumping his gums...How can anyone who is guilty of all this sleep at night ? A heartless, ignorant person that has no conscience

Edited by TennesseeCherokee
  • Upvote 2

What is so funny is that Okie now says that he did not make the post and that someone hacked into his account. What a crock of crap. He's pulled this one two or three times before when he was a member of other sites. If his intel doesn't pan out he is either in a near plane crash, car wreck, sprayed himself with fertilizer, he didn't make the post or had pneumonia. He always weasles his way out and people still believ every word he says because Okie knows exactly what people want to hear so he gives it to them. Most of us know not to pay him any attention but some newbies are hooked by his RV everyday intel.

You are one of the newbies that he sucks into his cult. Google Oikie Oil Man and read all the way back to posts he has made since 2009 and before......his lies will decieve you, but you have a brain so use it and do your research before trying to defend him. He is a real sad case indeed!

Yeah, Yeah it was the same excuse when he called the RV Aug. 26th after it didn't occur...excuses are like ******** everyone has one and they all stink!

His banter is rendered worthless...he is fool, often referred to as a tool, fillig people with false hopes and excitement playing their emotions like a fiddle it's not funny and I feel bad for those who believe and follow his insanity, I was one of the ones who was banned from his site for calling him out and demanding he prove it, which of course he did not instead he had one of his mods ban me for being level headed and seeking truth not playing into his game and they labeled it "Bashing Okie" on Aug. 26th. Now it's 2 weeks later and he's doing the same thing he did then and well you guessed it to come up with some false excuse once more, so is it the truth to which one can't handle or the mere fact that I demanded respect and asked for proof which led to my being banned? Or was it that I told the truth and was leading many more to figure out his game? One will never know nor do I find it required or want to find out. I have more important things to do like help those of you who still pay attention to those like him in doing my part to lead you back to the narrow path of seeking truth and nothing else because it truly is the truth which will set you free and it is what you deserve! You owe it to yourself to challenge those people for it is one of the utmost forms of disrespect to you personally to let it ride or consider it entertainment!

Wise men are quietly listening and learning until it is evident they must be heard, it is the fool who runs his mouth yet fails to listen!

+1 marilyn

Edited by Markinsa
Language: Please see forum rules
  • Upvote 1

There is no bottom for this loser. Whatever the low is one day he finds a way to sink even lower the next. And yet somehow when there really is an RV he'll find a way to pound his chest and say, "see! I told you so!"

I've come across a lot of internet scumbags through the years but this fool takes the cake. Never seen anything like it.