Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Okie says RV,RV.RV

dingleberries

Intel = Rumor

Fact is the more you cry wolf when there is no wolf, people will pay attention and come running, when the rv does happen and he cries wolf nobody will be left to share it with because his c ontinuous trend is lie and lie again to cover it up then call it again and well it turns out to be a lie and he and his buddies back him up playing off each other...this week you now have had ScottieG, Bear, whoever the others are not saying a date or saying they aren't giving dates anymore cause they are always wrong, yet a few of them say oh the next 24-48 hour...guess what they said that on Saturday then again on Monday then again just today while Okie himself was screaming RV...they are running a circus with a magic show for a side show, and somebody forgot to bring in the real magician who can actually complete the trick!!

Pull your head out of the sand for a while and get off the flying carpet ride they put you on...Intel also means hocus pocus, nonsense and oh by the way it changes by the second...no kidding Sherlock it only changes every time your wrong and have to make up a new story to cover your tracks in the wrong direction in the sand!!

One more thing don't you dare come over here and stand up for those sorry excuse for human beings on this site, we are not having any of it...if you can't find anything with all of the real knowledge on this site to dive into then be quiet none of us are listening!!

We don't need Okie and his band of false prophets chat posts, nor those who defend them and their twisted ideology!!

Yay as I walk through the valley of dinar, I shall fear no guru post

Cause Surfing the Dinar Wave aint havin it !!

SPEAK ON IT MY BROTHER, SPEAK ON IT!!!

I'm all for having fun, but at least give us a promo code....lol

Your killing me Smalls! Thats some funny fecal matter Texas1 !

Yay as I walk through the valley of dinar, I shall fear no guru post

Cause Surfing the Dinar Wave aint havin it !!

SPEAK ON IT MY BROTHER, SPEAK ON IT!!!

Your killing me Smalls! Thats some funny fecal matter Texas1 !

Okie Cruise Line Overview

Nothing on earth compares to the value of a Okie RV Cruise Carnival Ride. Because on a 'Fun Ship' cruise, one low price covers just about everything. All our missed intel that never happens are included. Every Bank screen activity is included. Big Bear,No Intel Terry K, and most of all Poppy12and3.

Compare that to most Intel carnival rides where you're constantly faced with sleepless nights of missed Intel and hassles of Emails of an RV happening, valet parking, buying theater tickets and searching for things to do instead of sleeping and working. And what land vacation can take you from one exotic ride to another while you dine and dance or dream the night away. And the simple reply, Carnival, The Most Popular Cruise Line in the World!

Promo Code368..

• Upvote 1

I'm all for having fun, but at least give us a promo code....lol

Here is your promo code, wanted to make sure you receive it. LOL

Okie Cruise Line Overview

Nothing on earth compares to the value of a Okie RV Cruise Carnival Ride. Because on a 'Fun Ship' cruise, one low price covers just about everything. All our missed intel that never happens are included. Every Bank screen activity is included. Big Bear,No Intel Terry K, and most of all Poppy12and3.

Compare that to most Intel carnival rides where you're constantly faced with sleepless nights of missed Intel and hassles of Emails of an RV happening, valet parking, buying theater tickets and searching for things to do instead of sleeping and working. And what land vacation can take you from one exotic ride to another while you dine and dance or dream the night away. And the simple reply, Carnival, The Most Popular Cruise Line in the World!

Promo Code368..

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

F'n A Cotton! This whole thread has me laughing. I seem to have forgotten what the thread started with! Oh yeah! It was yet another Chokie re-post of the RV happening. Well, I had a fairly entertaining night before reading this, but after a few beers, a few Irish Car Bombs, this was hands down a great way to end my night on DV. You guys/gals are killin me! My stomach is definitely going to be sore tomorrow from laughing so hard! The cat is looking at me like I am Nuckin Futs!

Edited by GhostDawg
  • Upvote 1

Your Right, Okie would never post his BS here.

It's too bad that some of the best who used to POST HERE wont either.

Only FLYBYS cause of the constant bashing for intel that nobody else ever brings, only copys from other sites.

Where does the INTEL come FROM?

WHAT "intel"?

i remember him in nenos room 2 1/2 yrs ago telling everyone to "pack your bags" "its done"

i used to call him "strokie the carrot dangler"

he dont like hat name much but i found it fitting

i also informed him if i ever found out he was connected to a dinar dealer in anyway, id have his dopey butt in court quicker than he could say R/V

Edited by storm1

What it seems to me is this guys whole life is centered around the Dinar, and he probably has no friends (or probably family at this point) that will listen to him anymore, and this is his only way to keep people listening. New people love him, and the ones who have been around hate him. However even if they are bashing him, they are still talking to him. just a thought......