Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Okie says RV,RV.RV

dingleberries

From another sight Okie Oil Man chat on OOM it has RV'd and trying to confrim

09/07/2011 I TRIED MY BEST THIS MORNING TO LET THE CAT OUT OF THE BAG--WHEN I SAID HOUR BY HOUR---NOW YOU KNOW WHY I STATED THAT--I WAS PLEDGED TO SECRECY

9:06 PM [..OKIE OIL MAN] COMPUTER KEEPS KICKING ME TO GHOST MODE

9:07 PM [..OKIE OIL MAN] A GOOD OLE R/V WILL MAKE ANY SITE CRASH

9:07 PM [..OKIE OIL MAN] BY NOW I SUPPOSE EVERYONE IS HEARING THE NEWS CIRCULATING

9:09 PM [..OKIE OIL MAN] R/V---R/V---R/V

9:10 PM [asells] REALLY? You are NOT kidding? ANY RATE? IS THat the NEWS? HAS it happened? ARE WE THERE!

Sep 7 9:17 PM [..OKIE OIL MAN] I WAS INFORMED IT HAD R/V'D IN IRAQ AND AM WORKING ON VERIFICATION BUT MY SOURCE'S ARE GOOD

Sep 7 9:18 PM [..OKIE OIL MAN] THE MOST EXCITING TIME OF OUR LIFE AND WE CAN'T COMMUNICATE-----ROTTEN LUCK

Sep 7 9:20 PM [..OKIE OIL MAN] SOURCE REPORTED TO ME LAST NIGHT BUT I WAS PLEDGED TO SECRECY--THATS WHY I POSTED THIS MORNING---HOUR TO HOUR-----HOPE SOME OF YOU CAUGHT THE DRIFT

Sep 7 9:20 PM [..OKIE OIL MAN] DANG SERVER----AND WE PAY FOR THIS ROTTEN SERVICE---WE SHOULD GET A REFUND

10:08 PM [..OKIE OIL MAN] THERE ARE MUCH SPECULATION NOW ABOUT THE R/V HAVING ALREADY OCCURED IN IRAQ. I AM WORKING ON DIFINITIVE --POSITIVE--CONFIRMABLE CONFIRMATION PRESENTLY. I AM GETTING INTEL POURING IN FROM MANY SOURCES ALL SAYING YES AND NO---SO I WAIT FOR CONFIRMATION BUT SOMETHING IS DEFINITELY HAPPENING AS FAR AS THE INTEL IS CONCERNED--I WILL POST MORE AS I GET IT

• Upvote 12
  • Downvote 12

From another sight Okie Oil Man chat on OOM it has RV'd and trying to confrim

09/07/2011 I TRIED MY BEST THIS MORNING TO LET THE CAT OUT OF THE BAG--WHEN I SAID HOUR BY HOUR---NOW YOU KNOW WHY I STATED THAT--I WAS PLEDGED TO SECRECY

9:06 PM [..OKIE OIL MAN] COMPUTER KEEPS KICKING ME TO GHOST MODE

9:07 PM [..OKIE OIL MAN] A GOOD OLE R/V WILL MAKE ANY SITE CRASH

9:07 PM [..OKIE OIL MAN] BY NOW I SUPPOSE EVERYONE IS HEARING THE NEWS CIRCULATING

9:09 PM [..OKIE OIL MAN] R/V---R/V---R/V

9:10 PM [asells] REALLY? You are NOT kidding? ANY RATE? IS THat the NEWS? HAS it happened? ARE WE THERE!

Sep 7 9:17 PM [..OKIE OIL MAN] I WAS INFORMED IT HAD R/V'D IN IRAQ AND AM WORKING ON VERIFICATION BUT MY SOURCE'S ARE GOOD

Sep 7 9:18 PM [..OKIE OIL MAN] THE MOST EXCITING TIME OF OUR LIFE AND WE CAN'T COMMUNICATE-----ROTTEN LUCK

Sep 7 9:20 PM [..OKIE OIL MAN] SOURCE REPORTED TO ME LAST NIGHT BUT I WAS PLEDGED TO SECRECY--THATS WHY I POSTED THIS MORNING---HOUR TO HOUR-----HOPE SOME OF YOU CAUGHT THE DRIFT

Sep 7 9:20 PM [..OKIE OIL MAN] DANG SERVER----AND WE PAY FOR THIS ROTTEN SERVICE---WE SHOULD GET A REFUND

10:08 PM [..OKIE OIL MAN] THERE ARE MUCH SPECULATION NOW ABOUT THE R/V HAVING ALREADY OCCURED IN IRAQ. I AM WORKING ON DIFINITIVE --POSITIVE--CONFIRMABLE CONFIRMATION PRESENTLY. I AM GETTING INTEL POURING IN FROM MANY SOURCES ALL SAYING YES AND NO---SO I WAIT FOR CONFIRMATION BUT SOMETHING IS DEFINITELY HAPPENING AS FAR AS THE INTEL IS CONCERNED--I WILL POST MORE AS I GET IT

More lies..huuh!

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

More lies. I'm starting to have some serious dislike for these people. For those new people, Okie and all his alias's have been saying this exact same thing for 2 years. He a dinar dealer.

More lies????? when someone posts the real deal (after all we have gone through) are we going to think its just another rumor?? Never say never fellow officer.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

we still have 1-3 weeks left....i'd be surprised out my socks if it happened today and showed tomorrow.....

but i think it will be before sept 30.....oct 1 is a new fiscal year for CBI

This has been stated several times recently. Each time it is WRONG. Iraq is on a calendar year. Want proof? Look at the CBI website, download their financials, and you'll see 12-31 end dates. Iraq does NOT OPERATE ON A FISCAL YEAR PLAN.

That's a fact Jack.

• Upvote 2

What kind of intel do you have? and if please share.

Intel = Rumor

Fact is the more you cry wolf when there is no wolf, people will pay attention and come running, when the rv does happen and he cries wolf nobody will be left to share it with because his continuous trend is lie and lie again to cover it up then call it again and well it turns out to be a lie and he and his buddies back him up playing off each other...this week you now have had ScottieG, Bear, whoever the others are not saying a date or saying they aren't giving dates anymore cause they are always wrong, yet a few of them say oh the next 24-48 hour...guess what they said that on Saturday then again on Monday then again just today while Okie himself was screaming RV...they are running a circus with a magic show for a side show, and somebody forgot to bring in the real magician who can actually complete the trick!!

Pull your head out of the sand for a while and get off the flying carpet ride they put you on...Intel also means hocus pocus, nonsense and oh by the way it changes by the second...no kidding Sherlock it only changes every time your wrong and have to make up a new story to cover your tracks in the wrong direction in the sand!!

One more thing don't you dare come over here and stand up for those sorry excuse for human beings on this site, we are not having any of it...if you can't find anything with all of the real knowledge on this site to dive into then be quiet none of us are listening!!

We don't need Okie and his band of false prophets chat posts, nor those who defend them and their twisted ideology!!

• Upvote 5

Here is some accurate intel.....I HAVE NO INTEL. However, if i did and it never came true for the last 2 years, I would certainly begin to realize that something was wrong with my sources and would just shut my mouth. Everyone wants to say that Okie has some powerful sources...hmmm....lol....if he does, they are surely making a fool out of him. That's why I don't believe he has any intel at all and the people getting sucked in are some newbies who don't know any better.

You can google Okie and see that he has been cast out of several sites for his false intel and you can research back even to 2009 where he actually says it rv'd. He is a liar and he is LAUGHING at anyone who believes him. He knows what he's doing...absolutely and the people that follow this wicked man are almost like the people that followed Charles Manson.......Okie is a cult in and of himself....just look at the power his intel has over people when it has never, never, never happened!!!!!!!!! Get real folks that still believe....Okie is NOT YOUR FRIEND!!!!!!!!!

• Upvote 3

Please tell me you dont believe this oom dude. If your considering his posts intel I can only hope you didn't get in on the hedge fund too!

Lol....dont think you will find any of his followers admit that on this site.....for the same reason Okie would never post his bs on here.....his ship at sea would sink faster than the Titanic......

• Upvote 3

Lol....dont think you will find any of his followers admit that on this site.....for the same reason Okie would never post his bs on here.....his ship at sea would sink faster than the Titanic......

[/quote Absoluty not, I repeat Ido not and never have believed anything he has ever stated, What a joke. I read his crap and laugh, pure entertainment thats its.

• Upvote 1