Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

A good read but worrying

zantac

Embassy of the United States, BaghdadFrom Wikipedia, the free encyclopediaJump to: navigation, search

Former U.S. Ambassador to Iraq John D. Negroponte, right, shows honors to the colors as U.S. Marine Security Guards raise the U.S. flag on the grounds of the old U.S. Embassy in Iraq on July 1, 2004.

The Embassy of the United States in Baghdad is the diplomatic mission of the United States in Iraq. It is located in Baghdad and is home to the Ambassador to Iraq. Ambassador James F. Jeffrey is currently the Chief of Mission.

A new embassy, which has been described as the largest and most expensive embassy in the world at 0.44 square kilometers— two and a half times the size of Vatican City[1]—was opened in January 2009 after a series of construction delays. It replaced the previous embassy, which opened July 1, 2004 in Baghdad's Green Zone in a former Palace of Saddam Hussein.[2]

Quad... :)

I give up posting on this site its just pointless trying to bring anything to the DV table.

Perhaps in time many may realise that when you are in a hole & cant get out its better to stop digging.

Or as sir Winston Churchill once said

Never, never, never believe any war will be smooth and easy, or that anyone who embarks on the strange voyage can measure the tides and hurricanes he will encounter. The statesman who yields to war fever must realize that once the signal is given, he is no longer the master of policy but the slave of unforeseeable and uncontrollable events.

Zantac, I understand what you are saying. I too have been thinking the same thing lately. Every time I post something, a few people (won't mention any names) feel the need to come and post their negative thoughts (or contradictions) no matter what the topic is. I am not saying that you are negative. You have always stated what you think and feel regarding this investment.

I remember last year you stated something along these lines: "the IQD is not going to RV this year..." You got a lot of heat from others by saying that but you were right. And yes, I know that it is easier to be right when saying that it will not RV at a specified time since there is only one day that it "will" RV. However, you state your opinion and bring some good facts to the table as well. I disagreed with you, never said anything, but you are not rude and do not attack others so I respect your posts.

Maybe I am more optimistic than you in general, maybe not...however, I don't think you are a "pessimist" or a negative person either. I don't see you attacking other posters for stating their opinion like some people do. And you are definitely not a doom and gloom type of person.

Sometimes it is hard to post knowing that you are going to get attacked by others. Zantac, stick around, keep posting, and remember your voice and opinion is not neglected by everybody here.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Zantac, I understand what you are saying. I too have been thinking the same thing lately. Every time I post something, a few people (won't mention any names) feel the need to come and post their negative thoughts (or contradictions) no matter what the topic is. I am not saying that you are negative. You have always stated what you think and feel regarding this investment.

I remember last year you stated something along these lines: "the IQD is not going to RV this year..." You got a lot of heat from others by saying that but you were right. And yes, I know that it is easier to be right when saying that it will not RV at a specified time since there is only one day that it "will" RV. However, you state your opinion and bring some good facts to the table as well. I disagreed with you, never said anything, but you are not rude and do not attack others so I respect your posts.

Maybe I am more optimistic than you in general, maybe not...however, I don't think you are a "pessimist" or a negative person either. I don't see you attacking other posters for stating their opinion like some people do. And you are definitely not a doom and gloom type of person.

Sometimes it is hard to post knowing that you are going to get attacked by others. Zantac, stick around, keep posting, and remember your voice and opinion is not neglected by everybody here.

I dont know why some one would give you a neg for that. +1 from me to even you out!