Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

A good read but worrying

zantac

Not really much here that hasnt been said on DV 1,000 times alreay. I dont really listen to so called experts they go by what has happened before and I am sorry but nothing has happend like this before. Yes there has been other revaluations or redenominations but there has never been a situation like Iraq's.

Goooo RV Make Me Rich!!!!!!!!!!!

• Upvote 3

Not really much here that hasnt been said on DV 1,000 times alreay. I dont really listen to so called experts they go by what has happened before and I am sorry but nothing has happend like this before. Yes there has been other revaluations or redenominations but there has never been a situation like Iraq's.

Goooo RV Make Me Rich!!!!!!!!!!!

Agree 100%......Go RV!!!!!

I give up posting on this site its just pointless trying to bring anything to the DV table.

Perhaps in time many may realise that when you are in a hole & cant get out its better to stop digging.

Or as sir Winston Churchill once said

Never, never, never believe any war will be smooth and easy, or that anyone who embarks on the strange voyage can measure the tides and hurricanes he will encounter. The statesman who yields to war fever must realize that once the signal is given, he is no longer the master of policy but the slave of unforeseeable and uncontrollable events.

Edited by zantac
  • Upvote 7
  • Downvote 5

I give up posting on this site its just pointless trying to bring anything to the DV table.

Perhaps in time many may realise that when you are in a hole & cant get out its better to stop digging.

Never, never, never believe any war will be smooth and easy, or that anyone who embarks on the strange voyage can measure the tides and hurricanes he will encounter. The statesman who yields to war fever must realize that once the signal is given, he is no longer the master of policy but the slave of unforeseeable and uncontrollable events.

You need to learn how to spelllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll

Zantac,

Correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't your grandfather actaully know Shabibi? You have stated recently you feel this won't happen until 2012. Does that come from inside info you have received?

I, for one, appreciate your posts. :)

Thanks,

Design Interrupted

Please don't give up posting here. You are important!

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

Sorry zantac not reading your stuff your super negative

Really? You sound like my nine year olds, you talk about how negative Z is with your own negative post. GROW UP!

Is that where you got your name, do you go around going nani nani boo boo to your friends?

Z, there are more of us the appreciate your post then those who wanna whine like Nani. Don't let those who just don't get it, get to you.

Edited by RVDinar4MyFamily
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

Me three.

Me four. Some people are oblivious to anything other than making a boatload of money on the dinar. If they are presented with articles, facts or rumors stating otherwise they get pissy. I think the chance of us getting super rich are much smaller than the chance of losing all of our money, but hey, I am a gambler. And to zantac, please hang out for a bit longer. Just because a few newbies ruffled your feathers, there are a lot more of us that like what you have to say.

Edited by motodad

New currency was printed and then held in a ‘controlled state’ for rolling over and over again generating more value for the past 10 years. The funds of Iraq bought U.S. bonds aka; debt, The U.S. bought Dinars and thus kicked started their daily auctions.

The dinar for the last 10 years, has purposefully been held below the GDP/GNP of Iraq to preserve the rebuilding and investment period.

But the clincher is the ‘subjugation scheme’ of Rothschild and to attempt the crippling ‘subjugation scheme’ being done to the U.S. now.

Recall Kissinger promising the Middle East to buy their oil if they would simply buy our bonds _> T-Bills. This is why Obama has declared a ‘moratorium’ on The U.S. drilling their own oil. Why is that? Global Warming Ha! Nope it is to send our USD to the Middle East and to pump up Iraq -> which is to be the financial center of The Middle East.

Ask yourself why The U.S. has built the largest Embassy the world has ever known in Baghdad? See -> http://www.shunpiking.com/ol0405/0405-WD-DP-howusemb.htm

A LOP is impossible! Rothschild will not give up 3 zeros. They already bought most higher 3 zero dinars back with the 2008 oil windfall when oil was about $150/barrel.

Picked this up and it seems probable to me....

Just sayin... :rolleyes:

ZANTAC WORRYING WHAT ARE THE ODDS

Then someone says something and you can hear him crying with typed response after typed response it's relentless.

HOWEVER he belongs here just as much as anyone else.

No matter how negative people get.We don't have to read it RIGHT.

Stay thirsty my Friends GO RV

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1