Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Listen to ADAM

Skybear

Listen-up to what our careful LEADER said today, folks.

Adam Montana has said it ALL with this:

----------------------------------------

11:43 AM [Adam Montana] trabby that's another point... until they stop selling, we are at least a couple more days out

11:44 AM [Adam Montana] if today was a scheduled auction, and it was interrupted... LOOK OUT!

You can ALL see for YOURSELVES this OFFICIAL CBI AUCTION SITE from Sunday thru Thursday at the following: http://www.cbi.iq/index.php?pid=CurrencyAuctions

IF you see an auction, you will know you can safely IGNORE all that day's LIES, FAIRY-TALES and made-up & completely fabricated DRIVEL and BS from EVERYONE at OOM (including Okie-The-Hired-Field-Hand, Ghost, Bulldog and any OTHERS) along with EVERYBODY at PTR!

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 2

Absolfrickinlutley correct.... as long as the CBI is selling Dinars in an auction ( to other countries/dealers/foreign banks)...

There will be no forward movement on any sort of RV.

Once they stop.... it gets interesting.

Would you continue to sell an item..knowing you will have to pay a premium to buy it back ??? (simplified similie)

The best things in life RV

:) yak

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

HUMMMMM its my understanding that Kuwaite had an auction the morning of thier RV so where does that leave us. I know a lot of you swear by ADAM as the Dinar GOD but I am sorry I listen to him the same way I listen to any of the so called Guru's. I take it in and say hummm maybe or maybe not we shall see.

Go RV Make Me Rich!!!!!!!!!

• Upvote 6

Just so everyone understands...

What you're saying is NEVER, EVER. EVER will there be an advance notice of an RV, but if the auctions stop for a day, it will happen?

Do you realize how stupid that is?

Look at the auctions, there are numerous times there wasn't one during working days. Have we got our RV yet?

So Iraq is broadcasting daily through articles that they are about to do this. Most claim no one will know in advance. BUT NOW THE INTEL IS...WHEN THE AUCTIONS STOP YOU'LL HAVE THE RV?!!!

REALLY? SERIOUSLY?

So Iraq will now broadcast the future of the RV via their auctions?

Argh...there are so few that truly can think for themselves.

• Upvote 7

Can anyone please explained this revaluing of the dinars today to my Wife and I, we are discussing whether or not this revalue means more or less. I went to the link that showed CNTV news anchorman tells how the Iraqi government revalued the dinars today from 1000 to 1. And what does this mean if one has a Million or more dinars?

What you're saying is NEVER, EVER. EVER will there be an advance notice of an RV, but if the auctions stop for a day, it will happen?

Look at the auctions, there are numerous times there wasn't one during working days. Have we got our RV yet?

So Iraq is broadcasting daily through articles that they are about to do this. Most claim no one will know in advance. BUT NOW THE INTEL IS...WHEN THE AUCTIONS STOP YOU'LL HAVE THE RV?!!!

REALLY? SERIOUSLY?

Calmness is power my friend, it's like a shadow given tree in a thirsty land or a sheltering rock in a storm. Never the less you are correct.

Peace!

REALLY? SERIOUSLY?

I totally agree with you 100 % that goes to show that no one knows anything....

Can anyone please explained this revaluing of the dinars today to my Wife and I, we are discussing whether or not this revalue means more or less. I went to the link that showed CNTV news anchorman tells how the Iraqi government revalued the dinars today from 1000 to 1. And what does this mean if one has a Million or more dinars?

You may want to edit your post. The news anchorman did not say they revalued today... his exact words were

Iraqs government has agreed to revalue the countries currency the Dinar over the next 2 to 3 years ...... the move initially suggested in june will see a 1000 dinar bill become 1 dinar.....at the moment a 1000 dinar can only buy 2 cans of cola.....Iraqi central bank says the reforme is going to be a gradual process and hopes the change will make large transactions easier and government accounts more efficiant.....but some experts argue that the transition wont come easy

So he did say that the Government agreed to the revalue but he did not say that it happend today.

Goooo RV Make Me rich.

Could we please have a definitive understanding of what is being sold at the CBI auction? For the longest time I assumed they were selling Dinars- but lately I've heard they are selling Dollars for Dinars (which would make RV sense). What is really going on?

They are selling dollars for dinars. They are buying up all the big 000 notes.

• Upvote 1

Listen-up to what our careful LEADER said today, folks.

Adam Montana has said it ALL with this:

11:43 AM [Adam Montana] trabby that's another point... until they stop selling, we are at least a couple more days out

11:44 AM [Adam Montana] if today was a scheduled auction, and it was interrupted... LOOK OUT!

You can ALL see for YOURSELVES this OFFICIAL CBI AUCTION SITE from Sunday thru Thursday at the following: http://www.cbi.iq/in...urrencyAuctions

IF you see an auction, you will know you can safely IGNORE all that day's LIES, FAIRY-TALES and made-up & completely fabricated DRIVEL and BS from EVERYONE at OOM (including Okie-The-Hired-Field-Hand, Ghost, Bulldog and any OTHERS) along with EVERYBODY at PTR!

You have taken Adam's post out of context. he was talking about dealers stopping sales because they wouldn't be able to buy dinar from local Iraqi banks anymore. Also, he said an interupted auction. That has never happened and if and when it does, something big would be afoot! I'm doubting the CBI would start an auction knowing the RV was about to happen.

Absolfrickinlutley correct.... as long as the CBI is selling Dinars in an auction ( to other countries/dealers/foreign banks)...

There will be no forward movement on any sort of RV.

The CBI isn't selling dinar. They sell American dollars to local banks for those bank's dinar. The other item the CBI sells is Iraq Treasury Bills (debt buying) to banks, governments and business'.

HUMMMMM its my understanding that Kuwaite had an auction the morning of thier RV so where does that leave us. I know a lot of you swear by ADAM as the Dinar GOD but I am sorry I listen to him the same way I listen to any of the so called Guru's. I take it in and say hummm maybe or maybe not we shall see.

Kuwait did not RV it's dinar. Why this misinformation continues to spread... we'll never know. It RI'd and no I'm not going to explain. Do some reading! By the way, Adam isn't a Guru, he's a business man offering a service. Don't like it, don't get involved! Simple!

REALLY? SERIOUSLY?

The original poster has now started a new rumour founded in a misinterpretaion of Adam's chat. I think your wrong on all the articles though. I think they're all BS to throw off speculators. RV @ 10 cents!!

Could we please have a definitive understanding of what is being sold at the CBI auction? For the longest time I assumed they were selling Dinars- but lately I've heard they are selling Dollars for Dinars (which would make RV sense). What is really going on?

You are correct sir. Feel good that you now understand. Most don't and the rumour mill grinds on! There are many posts on here that show this to be true.

Hang tight! Were almost there! cool.gif

don't forget to go sign up for VIP before it's too late laugh.gif

You always enlighten us with your wit. NOT! laugh.gif

• Upvote 1

They are selling dollars for dinars. They are buying up all the big 000 notes.

I don't think so, from the CBI today:

DETAILS/NOTES

Number of banks 22

Auction price selling dinar / US$ 1170

Auction price buying dinar / US$ -----

Amount sold at auction price (US$) 200,780,000

Amount purchased at Auction price (US$) -----

Total offers for buying (US$) 200,780,000

Total offers for selling (US$)-----

FM

Edited by fishmonger
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I don't think so, from the CBI today:

DETAILS/NOTES

Number of banks 22

Auction price selling dinar / US$ 1170

Auction price buying dinar / US$ -----

Amount sold at auction price (US$) 200,780,000

Amount purchased at Auction price (US$) -----

Total offers for buying (US$) 200,780,000

Total offers for selling (US$)-----

FM

It clearly says they sold $200M dollars.

Read this article from the local papers. they post the auctions everyday. It very clear what the auctions do.

http://en.aswataliraq.info/Default1.aspx?page=article_page&id=144547&l=1

• Upvote 1

Here we go again Skybear, get edumacated.

http://dinarvets.com..._1entry630186

or are you here to confuse people???

I read your link. It seems Skybear and many people still make this mistake concerning the CBI auctions. In his case it seems he hasn't bothered to educate himself even after being called out.

It's amazing how everytime Adam opens his mouth, someone quotes him out of context and the rumour mill takes off and viola... more confused investors.

A little reading required here folks!

• Upvote 1

It clearly says they sold $200M dollars.

Read this article from the local papers. they post the auctions everyday. It very clear what the auctions do.

http://en.aswatalira...e&id=144547&l=1

Good link, thanks. I agree that the article says they are selling dollars, but I still don't get that from the chart at CBI. I'm guessing they have problems translating that to English too...

FM

I made the same mistake yesterday, thinking the auction was about selling dinar for dollars. I was wrong and went back to verify that for myself. I just assumed(you know what that means) that because it was the CBI, that they were selling Dinar for Dollars. However they are in fact buying back their Dinar with Dollars. Ah...live and learn.