Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Loose Lips Sink Ships

Loose Lips Sinks Ships

This saying from WW2 is just as revalent today as it was then.

I have been watching DV every since I found out and invested in IQD. It totally amazes me the people who think that calling banks and goverment offices

to try and get information is the thing to do .

This morning I read where one poster wanted every one of us to call congress and make this the number one talk of the town.

Said there are 30 million people invested .

Now I dont know if these are real numbers or not but if they are

It will not RV.

We need to try and keep the noise level down or we will get torpedoed by our own shot.

Predators and stealth win/ All others are victims.

GO RV

I really need the money that stupid fish keeps watching me

I am going to buy a bigger cat.

• Upvote 12

Could not agree more

And those are not the real #'s not even close

more like 60k-100k people

Theres only a few hundred billion dinars out at this time not trillions that is hog wash...................................

There is only 34k members on this site and most of them are also members of the other sites and i added all the sites up and came up with a little over a 100k people not subtracting duplicates

• Upvote 3

Could not agree more

Theres only a few hundred billion dinars out at this time not trillions that is hog wash...................................

There is only 34k members on this site and most of them are also members of the other sites and i added all the sites up and came up with a little over a 100k people not subtracting duplicates

No doubt man! I love your outlook!

Im gona post my conclusion to what is going on and how I feel this all plays out in a bit.......if your around will you check it out and let me know your thoughts? Thanks in advance

• Upvote 1

It amazes me, people don't realize the simple concept you stated, Loco01 - loose lips sinks ships. I don't understand why people would call their bank, email their Congressman, call a radio show...I could go on and on. The less people know the better...right? Or, am I totally off base? It seems like a no brainer to me. :unsure:

I agree with what is being said and the phrase is as relevant today as it was in the war years. However, if you had read all of the other post you would realise that following feedback from other members the person who posted agreed that it was not such a good idea.wink.gif

• Upvote 1

Could not agree more

These numbers make more since. Not to long ago I saw a news article from the CBI saying they could not hide the rv any longer. This no dout is a motivating factor moving the CBI to RV sooner rather than later before a increased demand for their currency happens from speculators. Iraq will RV before their are Millions of speculators buying their currency. IMHO

Out as held by investors? or out as in in the Iraq money supply? If the former, maybe, but where do you get any such info (we could for a start just survey the members on this site with a poll I suppose), but if the latter, Iraq's money supply has to be worth more than a few million dollars, the CBI's figures are pretty clear on this and they have a great motive to have the world trust their data if they want to go international.

Believe what you want

I know the actual figures

• Downvote 1

Obviously anyone can believe what they want, so your only point here was to boast that you know and are not telling. Wow, I'm so impressed. I mean not just anyone can make that claim.... oh wait yes they can.

How many people do you think hold dinar 1,000,000

and that there is 27,000,000,000,000 out there

that is 27,000,000 per person

do you have 27 million dinar?

I know for a fact there has been 71,000 troops in iraq

21,000 contractors

and not all believe in dinar

lets say 75% bought dinar 86,750

5,000,000 each

433.75 billion thats all

26.5 trillion left

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha get a grip fela

now 25 million people in Iraq / 26.5 trillion

thats a little more that 1.06 million per person and we both know thats not right

• Upvote 2

For the media to not even show what all is happening in Iraq...does anyone think that the media is going to come right out and say RV coming....get ready....as if the billions a day moving into Iraq is not a coverup in itself...not to mention the trillions that have been spent over there...like nowhere ever before...on the planet.....then why would they tell us anything good like this....it's generally the opposite as usual.....lol......