Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

So I am sitting here thinking......to me, myself and I (I do it often), that rumor has it the world is going to end in 2012. The Mayan calendar ends on Dec. 31 2012, that is not far away. Not far at all. It should occur to them an RV of a substantial amount would allow their country and us to have a great time in the meantime. All that wealth spread across the nations.....economies stable, people with food on their tables, no troubles. There would be dancing in the streets, happy, happy people everywhere.

The beauty of the RV is they won't have to worry about covering the RV because well everyone will have moved on into the fifth density. There will be no IMF or anybody in suit to answer to. Me agreed, myself said, "Right on!" and I replied, "Why didn't I think of that!"

Yup seems like the perfect plan. GO RV and LET'S PARTY LIKE ITS 2012!!!! :D

• Upvote 3

Don't quote me, but, I believe the Mayan Calendar ends on Dec 21st of 2012. Just don't want anyone misinformed. Wouldn't be happy if time ended on the 21st and they thought they had 10 more days. Just sayin.

You might be right....sure hate to think we had an xtra 10 days but we didn't.....wow we have a shorter time period here. Iraq better get busy! ;)