Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Question about RV !

Jaysonguru1

Ok so ive been researching this for a while i understand the whole lop vs rv and believe me im a hopefull rv goer! I have a lot of close friends who have great / high up contacts, but as all of you i hear a possible date but nothing happens i also know there close getting hcl complete ect. but heres my problem a lot ! i mean a lot of people are invested it seems like i bump into someone and there talking about how they just bought a mil of dinar, Do you guys really think from a few hundred bucks we will make a few hundred thousand. I know i should be able to answer this and its funny because i answer so many peoples questions but that is just from knowledge this is a real question because no one really knows but whbenifit would iraq have to rv and have us all rich wouldnt cash in realistically be same in iraq. I keep reading that they will lop like other countries did i understand about smokescreens but i wonder....

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

You answered your own question... it's just a big "maybe" this, "maybe" that. It's all just speculation... be resolute with your decision and give no "absolutes"... and you'll be fine. :)

• Upvote 2

The answer is....there is NO answer! Well not as of yet anyway. All the Hoop-la and Guru's who say "I know when" aren't any closer than the rest of us. There are a Very few people on here, who you can actually ttrust & believe when they post something. However...even Those folks don't know anymore that you or I do as of right now. The best advice I recieved from my father still rings true..."keep your eye's & ear's open and you Mouth shut......you'll learn all you'll need to know that way"!

• Upvote 2