Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Wednesday OOMC Rumor Mill

mcuman

Please, I'm just the piano player, don't kill me.

Foghorn post on OOM for $3.68: Dinar Recaps 9/7/11

September 7th, 2011 11:12 am · Hello everybody, I just got off the phone with my brother and for those of you who haven’t heard before, he is VP for one of the big four banks in CA. I called him because of all of this changing rate talk, and asked him if he has seen anything different.I also mentioned to him what is being said about the rate going up, This is what he told me.

Their bank is still seeing the rate in amber at $3.68 and other banker friends across the country are also

seeing this rate appear. He explained to me, that once a rate appears on the screen in amber it typically NEVER changes from that rate.

He also explained to me that the excact date for these things to happen are guarded very closely, and that if that information was easy to get, like some of these gurus claim. corporate investors (who he deals with) would be paying top dollar to investigators all the time to receive this information. It’s simply not that readily available for obvious reasons.

Note: The country code for Iraq’s currency may very well be 368 as stated by others, My brother has 25 plus years of experience handling investment and such, this is NOT a mis-interpretation of that fact. The fact that it’s appearing on screens across the country, indicates that this is in the process of showing.

That’s the scoop I got from someone I trust and totally believe.

• Upvote 15

Whatever..it happens when it happens!! Till then more daydreaming at work!!!

I want the publishers clearing house experience when it does RV!! I want one of my friends in got invested in this bang on my door with balloons and a bottle of bookers bourbon tell me I'm now rich!!

Edited by Crow

ANY WORD FROM ANY OF THE DEALERS ON THIS SHOWING UP anywhere, they should have some inside contacts in 1 of these banks. sure would be nice to see some concrete confirmation on this.

I kinda think that's what he's been doing by this statement: "I called him because of all of this changing rate talk..."

Who knows where or what he's been looking at to get this info.

It just seemed like a good chewing rumor for a slow Wednesday.

• Upvote 1

Whatever..it happens when it happens!! Till then more daydreaming at work!!!

I want the publishers clearing house experience when it does RV!! I want one of my friends in got invested in this bang on my door with balloons and a bottle of bookers bourbon tell me I'm now rich!!

Booker's is a nice choice!

368 is a song ... well with a 5 :) - serious - google it....maybe he was looking at a cashier's playlist on her comp. ?

"3685"

My empty promises

Led to our demise

And I could never tell you how I really feel

And for that I eternally apologize

I hope you never forget the tapping at your window

With the harsh cold and the jealousy

Running through my bones

We were both selfish, but I think I was more

I would like to thank you, for showing me

A part of myself that I have never seen

Yeah, we were young and dumb, but it still was fun

And I guess these things just tend to fall apart

And I hope you feel the same

My empty promises

My empty promises

Brought us to an end

I just hurt you and I never looked back

Now I have no logic to defend

I hope you never forget the tapping at your window

With the harsh cold and the jealousy

Running through my bones

We were both selfish, but I think I was more

A part of myself that I have never seen

Yeah, we were young and dumb, but it still was fun

And I guess these things just tend to fall apart

A part of the world that I have never seen

Yeah, I was young and dumb, but it still was fun

I'm forever indebted to you

I hope you feel the same

You seem like such a big part

Of my life and my heart

But the truth is I've found something new

And she easily towers over you

You seem like such a big part

Of my life and my heart

But the truth is I've found something new

And she easily towers over you

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Their bank is still seeing the rate in amber at $3.68 and other banker friends across the country are also

seeing this rate appear. He explained to me, that once a rate appears on the screen in amber it typically NEVER changes from that rate.

End Quote

We'll see as usual.... Honestly I won't hold my breath.....

• Upvote 1

Their bank is still seeing the rate in amber at $3.68 and other banker friends across the country are also seeing this rate appear. He explained to me, that once a rate appears on the screen in amber it typically NEVER changes from that rate.

Theorectally speaking, he could be right. Of course, "theorectally" is guru-speak for having an idea, a supposition or a theory -- but your head is up your ... rectum. :D

Please, I'm just the piano player, don't kill me.

Foghorn post on OOM for $3.68: Dinar Recaps 9/7/11

September 7th, 2011 11:12 am · Hello everybody, I just got off the phone with my brother and for those of you who haven’t heard before, he is VP for one of the big four banks in CA. I called him because of all of this changing rate talk, and asked him if he has seen anything different.I also mentioned to him what is being said about the rate going up, This is what he told me.

He also explained to me that the excact date for these things to happen are guarded very closely, and that if that information was easy to get, like some of these gurus claim. corporate investors (who he deals with) would be paying top dollar to investigators all the time to receive this information. It’s simply not that readily available for obvious reasons.

Note: The country code for Iraq’s currency may very well be 368 as stated by others, My brother has 25 plus years of experience handling investment and such, this is NOT a mis-interpretation of that fact. The fact that it’s appearing on screens across the country, indicates that this is in the process of showing.

There was an article awhile back from CEO of a major finicial institution and he stated there is no such thing as a back screen that any bank has nor forex. Could you please explain more about this screen you refer to.

My Father is a CEO of a bank. Your post is complete nonsense, sorry man.

I also find it interesting that we hear BOA stories all the time. They wont even honor the IQD.

https://www5.bankofamerica.com/foreigncurrency/exchgforeigncurrency.action

https://www5.bankofamerica.com/foreigncurrency/index.action?template=faqs#currencies_notlisted

Under General Information

Why some currencies not listed?

Bank of America uses many criteria to determine our currency offerings. These criteria include but are not limited to local prohibitions to importing currency (e.g. India), consistent availability of the currency and consumer demand for a currency. If the currency you are interested in is not among those listed under All Currencies by Country, please call the Foreign Exchange Call Center at 1.800.523.7860 for more information.

Edited by Chances