Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

9-7-11 Adam's Chat

TexasGranny

Like i said 3 years ago and i say it now ,,, We are months away from seeing any RV !!! Just being real and not dreaming !!! That is why i laugh at posts saying get a lawyer etc .. I am seeing people placing the cart in front of the horse and even selling their dinar !!!! Relax,, Follow the news,, Iraq has way to many problems and the problems they have will not take a week or two to fix ,, Just like our country,, its messed up bad and how many years have we been trying to fix it ???? We all have ideas on what to do but seems to me even our own government can not even get a good start on how to fix our own problems so just think about a country like Iraq which has no clue and keeps coming up with new problems with other countries and worse yet between there own people !!!! My point is DONT WORRY!!! It is possible to eat an elephant,,,, Just takes longer with one bite at a time !!!!!! If you are not ready for a long road ahead of you and you want results now ,, DO NOT GET INTO DINARS !!!! Thanks Adam for your last post and i sure hope everyone reads it !!!!!

Glad you have better info than anyone else out there. Care to share and article that supports that? I'm guessing, just like everyone else you are speculating!.You're entitled to your opinion........but consider that many of the problems you mention could be on their way to a solution if their currency had VALUE. It is apples and oranges to compare their plight to that of the US or any other place where the currency is traded already..........that is what makes this such a unique investment.

Just my humble opinion.........

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I have read and reread this chat. It did not say a thing, and for Adam to excuse himself for the restroom seemed extremely tacky. Slam away. Is it in code???? Can someone please tell me why this was a "great chat" and you are thankful???????????? Sorry if I am crossing an Adam line no disrespect intended. This chat had no difference then an okie chat. A bunch of personnal B....s... again someone please tell me what I am missing?

Just for you katshamm:

11:28 AM [Adam Montana] I'm hearing STRONG evidence that 3 things will happen soon:

11:29 AM [Adam Montana] hcl, ch7, and rv

11:29 AM [Adam Montana] one will be announced first

11:29 AM [Adam Montana] likely HCL or CH7

11:29 AM [Adam Montana] then the other two should follow within a week

11:29 AM [Adam Montana] I SINCERELY hope that we see one of those three things THIS WEEK... things are falling in place fast!

Seems like good news to me but that's JMO.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

Adam, thanks for the chat. Regarding a law sitting on Obama's desk, it is not possible. Article I, Section 7, of the Constitution states that if he were presented such a Bill by the previous Congress, and he did not veto the Bill, it would already have become a law after 10 days, about which I am sure we would have already heard. This current Congress is not about to pass such a Bill, so I believe we can breath easy on this one.

• Upvote 3

TexasGranny, you do a wonderful transcription job. Thank you, thank you, thank you. However, I have a difficult time keeping the chat in order once every starts writing. So I try to put it together so I can understand what is being said. It's easy to confuse me. :huh: I'm sure someones post is out of place, but everything fit for me. If you are reading this, and I got your chat in the wrong place, sorry.

11:36 AM [Adam Montana] ok back

11:36 AM [Adam Montana] sorry I had to run, little boys room was calling

11:36 AM [Adam Montana] didn't catch any questions until now

11:36 AM [gakman] Adam Montana Can you clue us in on your 3 AM CC this morning?

11:36 AM [Adam Montana] gakman i'll be sending a VIP email on it shortly - it doesn't really apply to anyone except VIP anyway

11:37 AM [gakman] Adam Montana TY

11:38 AM [absolutezero2382] Adam..was your cc this morning pertinent to any intel?

11:36 AM [Francie26] Unless someone takes out Sadr. I may volunteer for that one, myself, He is a worthless dog.

11:36 AM [scottch] first time I have sat in on Adams chat, just one question, do you think it will RV this year? or will we be waiting until spring or summer of 2012?

11:36 AM [delta22] Adam Montana thanks for your opinion but what about the call

11:37 AM [Adam Montana] delta22 see above

11:37 AM [delta22] Adam Montana 10/4

11:37 AM [oneremedy] Where in WI are you? I would like to take you out for a beer when this is over.

11:37 AM [Adam Montana] oh

11:38 AM [oneremedy] Sounds like adam doesnt need a beer

11:38 AM [Lanceman_1] oneremedy

11:37 AM [Adam Montana] wait, I was going to talk to the people that want a date and rate

11:37 AM [RDP_62] Adam Montana

11:37 AM [bumper64] Adam Montana

11:37 AM [Adam Montana] $11.70, happening on november 7

11:38 AM [RodandStaff] .... holding ya to it Adam!

11:38 AM [sandraed1963] Adam Montana your joking right

11:37 AM [absolutezero2382] deal

11:37 AM [behaviorkat] Adam- What do u think about the new CIA director ~ Petraus ? How is this poignant at this time? Nice chat btw

11:38 AM [Adam Montana] behaviorkat poignant indeed

11:38 AM [Old Constipate] Adam Montana , You said had to go to little boys room. Then- Topic SIT ON Hands.-

11:38 AM [Old Constipate] Any corrolation?

11:38 AM [Adam Montana] Old Constipate oh jeez

11:38 AM [brbrlocke] u r funny adam

11:38 AM [wealthbytrade] Kurds are up in arms over new HCL draft. Thoughts?

11:38 AM [Adam Montana] wealthbytrade love it

11:38 AM [EagleEye] Adam Montana

11:38 AM [bumper64] Adam Montana oops!! There it is!! Oops!! there it is!

11:38 AM [behaviorkat] Adam Montana

11:38 AM [10SGURU] Adam Montana TY You said it yourself, "Why would Iraq announce it." So why, in your opinion, would Iraq announce the HCL, GOI and Chapter 7, which would then point to an RV?

11:38 AM [Adam Montana] 10SGURU no no no

11:39 AM [Adam Montana] I said "why would they announce an RV"?

11:39 AM [Adam Montana] the RV will be IN PLACE by the time they announce it

11:39 AM [10SGURU] Adam Montana TY

11:38 AM [wealthbytrade] love that they

11:39 AM [wealthbytrade] love that they're p.o'd?

11:39 AM [Adam Montana] wealthbytrade yep

11:39 AM [Adam Montana] wealthbytrade Kuwait has been angling for a "share" of Iraq, not a buyout

11:40 AM [Adam Montana] the HCL is being written without Kuwait being a major part

11:40 AM [wealthbytrade] interesting...ty!

11:39 AM [Lanceman_1] Adam Montana I will be there when I get there

11:40 AM [jetsetann] Adam Montana.. awesome chat today!

11:40 AM [Adam Montana] hey all

11:40 AM [Adam Montana] I know some of my chat was a downer

11:40 AM [Adam Montana] I'm sorry about that

11:40 AM [Adam Montana] I'm not here to give fluff though, sorry

11:40 AM [Lanceman_1] Adam Montana Need a new coupon code to renue my VIP ?

11:40 AM [Knuckles] Adam... will they not freeze selling of dinar by traders before the RV announced to avoid a run on buying?

11:40 AM [DesertEagle] is there any new solid intel out there pertaining to the growth of the dinar based on facts??

11:41 AM [Adam Montana] DesertEagle good question! There isn't a specific article that I can think of - you have to put the pieces together in a speculative article <br style="mso-special-character:line-break"> <br style="mso-special-character:line-break">

11:39 AM [TonyDownTheShore] any news on the VND?

11:41 AM [bumper64] Adam Montana speaking of going to the bathroom, have you heard anything more about the VND??

11:41 AM [Adam Montana] Bumper64 you're llucky you're a mod

11:41 AM [bumper64] Adam Montana

11:41 AM [Adam Montana] I'd flush you from the room

11:41 AM [kcw] Bumper64's in trooooooooooooouble

11:42 AM [Adam Montana] ok stop it right there, that one is going downhill fast

11:42 AM [bumper64] sotrry, I had to do it!!

11:42 AM [RodandStaff] Opps there he goes... cya bump!

11:42 AM [Adam Montana] down the drain

11:42 AM [nannab] Time out for Bumper64!

11:42 AM [bumper64] nannab <br style="mso-special-character:line-break"> <br style="mso-special-character:line-break">

11:42 AM [RDP_62] back to the vnd please

11:41 AM [ssmith] Adam. how does raising the zeros help us?

11:41 AM [New Beginnings] thoughts on SADR

11:42 AM [mqchau] just have to stay positive fellas, lets hope for the best

11:42 AM [mqchau] thanks for the chat Adam

11:42 AM [Holdinout] Adam Montana so you're saying there is a good chance we could see the HCL and/or Chap 7 lifted this week?

11:43 AM [Adam Montana] Holdinout please read my post on http://dinarspeculation.com/

11:43 AM [Adam Montana] I broke down my most current thoughts on it

11:42 AM [RodandStaff] Adam... kurds and Oil and Gas/HCL... problem?

11:42 AM [jercache] Adam, Are the deals you made with the banks still good as of this date or will they change due to the tanked economy or will you have to reneogatie

11:42 AM [spiff] When you say removing the troops is this the articles that reference by the end of this year?

11:43 AM [ssmith] Adam, I don't understand how raising the zeros helps us, please explain. Thanks

11:43 AM [mqchau] ssmith good question

11:44 AM [olivesman] ssmith I believe he was saying that they were just blowing smoke to keep ppl from buying more and costing Iraq more money

11:43 AM [spiff] Or is this happening sooner Adam?

11:43 AM [trabby] Adam Montana will they not freeze the selling of dinars before the rv ?

11:43 AM [Adam Montana] trabby that's another point... until they stop selling, we are at least a couple more days out

11:44 AM [Adam Montana] if today was a scheduled auction, and it was interrupted... LOOK OUT!

11:44 AM [Adam Montana] but until that interruption, we have at least 3-5 days

11:44 AM [trabby] Adam Montana thx!!

11:44 AM [straightshot] so when cbi stop selling... we will know RV is three days off?

11:44 AM [Adam Montana] Straightshot that's a pretty good indicator in my opinion

11:44 AM [Nadita] Adam Montana you are saying we still can buy dinar at least 3 - 5 days before they stop selling...?

11:45 AM [olivesman] Nadita you will be able to "buy" just different rate.

11:45 AM [Nadita] Adam Montana should I load up...? to offset my taxes..

11:43 AM [Old Constipate] Bumper64 Does the VND have anything to do with the topic?

11:43 AM [mqchau] Old Constipate

11:43 AM [bumper64] Old Constipate

11:44 AM [delta22] Old Constipate only if your sitting on your hands

11:44 AM [EagleEye] Adam Montana awesome

11:45 AM [straightshot] ty

11:45 AM [Adam Montana] arrrrrrrrg.... when I came in, there were 40 comments pending approval on the blog post

11:45 AM [Adam Montana] now there are 88

11:45 AM [Adam Montana] friends, stay cool!

11:45 AM [Lacey] Adam Montana Thanks so much

11:45 AM [bumper64] Adam Montana thanks Great Chat !!

11:45 AM [EagleEye] Adam Montana TY sir

11:45 AM [delta22] Adam Montana you doubled your investment

11:45 AM [Adam Montana] VIPs, look for an email tomorrow

11:45 AM [jcfraggle] Yes sir! Will do!!!!

11:45 AM [Adam Montana] and everyone else - well, I wish you well also

11:46 AM [RVme asap] Great chat Adam!!!!!!!

11:46 AM [jercache] ty

11:46 AM [nannab] Thanks Adam and Mods. Have a great day!

11:46 AM [Old Constipate] It is already tomorrow

11:46 AM [RodandStaff] Thks. Adam!

11:46 AM [EagleEye]

11:46 AM [Adam Montana] thanks for the good chat, have a great day!

11:46 AM [olivesman] Thanks A.M.

11:46 AM [behaviorkat] Thanks Adam!

• Upvote 2

Drive4821,,, Good question,, Iraq uses a currency and buy what ever,,, Its called the USD !!!! I was in Iraq as a power gen mechanic for many years and at every base over there they had many Iraqs working on these bases doing what ever and being paid by both the dinar and USD !!! As long as the American government keeps sending money over there they will be some what happy !!! Also you can see in the news how many contractors are setting up shop now as we speak and besides ,,,,how many other countries are sending in money to Iraq,, I myself would not even guess but i know that the major big countries such as China can not wait to get there hands on the oil or start building companys to make what ever !!!! When i was at JBB ,,, at the east gate i thought for sure that the whole town of BALAD worked at this base and believe me,, they had wads of USD from selling dinar to clothes and what ever else and i am sure that i was not the only one who watch this happen,,,,, FOLLOW THE NEWS !!!! That is all the proof you will need !!!!

I have read and reread this chat. It did not say a thing, and for Adam to excuse himself for the restroom seemed extremely tacky. Slam away. Is it in code???? Can someone please tell me why this was a "great chat" and you are thankful???????????? Sorry if I am crossing an Adam line no disrespect intended. This chat had no difference then an okie chat. A bunch of personnal B....s... again someone please tell me what I am missing?

The only thing I see ur missing is class

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 4

The reason why people like this chat is because Adam gives a cool and collected overview of where we are.

Adam is down-to-earth, in particular compared to the other gurus who won't be named ( I don't think Adam wants to be called a guru).

And apart from sensible analysis, Adam offers people more than just intel, he offers services ( VIP, OSI, tax advantages, cash-in guides) so people see him as a guiding light.

The fact that he doesn't do rate/date adds to his credibility. He's a voice of reason amongst boys-who-cry-wolf.

It's not hard to see that, is it?

Adam is an "all around good guy" or he acts really well that he is....

• Upvote 1

Adam

Not a very encouraging article in the wall street journal this morning on currency appreciation. This was in regard to the Swiss franc but it covered currency appreciation and how the Central Banks try to prevent and control it..they were in a tizzy over 27% increase of the Swiss franc...27%..........this article sheds a different light on this investment....IMO

In regards to the troops they were scheduled to leave Iraq at the end of 2011... As of today no decision has been made according the the wall street journal

Dame

The Swiss frac was the last hard currency left until they purposely pegged it to the Euro on Tuesday which immediately devalued it into fiat currency status. It didn't happen by accident Dame.

Adam

Not a very encouraging article in the wall street journal this morning on currency appreciation. This was in regard to the Swiss franc but it covered currency appreciation and how the Central Banks try to prevent and control it..they were in a tizzy over 27% increase of the Swiss franc...27%..........this article sheds a different light on this investment....IMO

In regards to the troops they were scheduled to leave Iraq at the end of 2011... As of today no decision has been made according the the wall street journal

Dame

The Swiss frac was a very strong hard currency, until they purposely pegged it to the Euro which immediately devalued it into fiat currency status. It didn't happen by accident Dame.

• Upvote 1

Adam, thanks for the chat. Regarding a law sitting on Obama's desk, it is not possible. Article I, Section 7, of the Constitution states that if he were presented such a Bill by the previous Congress, and he did not veto the Bill, it would already have become a law after 10 days, about which I am sure we would have already heard. This current Congress is not about to pass such a Bill, so I believe we can breath easy on this one.

Agreed, thank you, and thank you Adam

The Swiss frac was the last hard currency left until they purposely pegged it to the Euro on Tuesday which immediately devalued it into fiat currency status. It didn't happen by accident Dame.

The Swiss frac was a very strong hard currency, until they purposely pegged it to the Euro which immediately devalued it into fiat currency status. It didn't happen by accident Dame.

They were told to do so. IMO.

Adam I heard a rumor that you live in Wisconsin? If so, which City do you live in?

Punks.... It's not a voice... When your receive material from Adam at the bottom of his email there's his address...

I think the town is Neenah,WI or something like that.

Edited by umbertino

Ok so I guess that they don't speak Arabic in Dubai?

I know this is Adams site and I am trying to offer all due respect

but I live and work in iraq

and Adam I hope that you havn't a clue otherwise you are not being honest

here is a news clip in arabic describing in detail the redenomination of ALL iraqi dinar

and how the new currency will be distributed and what the exchange rate will be

this and other news have been shown to the people of Iraq for some time now

this currency WILL LOP/RD and soon

the new bills shall have english Kurdish and Arabic text and the exchange shall be 1000 old for 1 new

this is a fact. the training and information process is and has been underway for some time

they don't have a problem understanding this and most are verry happy about it as well

Now I'm sure i will get banned yet again for speaking the truth

but I have plenty of IP/Mac adresses and email adresses arent that hard to generate

so moderators do your worst

Russian Huey

out

Edited by benthere_1
  • Upvote 1

here is a news clip in arabic describing in detail the redenomination of ALL iraqi dinar

the new bills shall have english Kurdish and Arabic text and the exchange shall be 1000 old for 1 new

this is a fact. the training and information process is and has been underway for some time

they don't have a problem understanding this and most are verry happy about it as well

but I have plenty of IP/Mac adresses and email adresses arent that hard to generate

Russian Huey

out

Looks like Cisole had an accident. Poopoo clean up in isle five :D

Here little pink piggy piggy :eyebrows:

Russian Huey

out

This video is almost a year old. Who knows if it still is anything they are considering. A lot has happened since a year ago. Just more what ever news. :unsure: