Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

9-7-11 Adam's Chat

TexasGranny

Topic: SIT ON your hands

11:12 AM [Adam Montana] then I'll go approve the rest of the commenst

11:12 AM [Adam Montana]  I love the new topic

11:12 AM [Adam Montana] ok chat in progress, please no typing

11:12 AM [Adam Montana] chat in progress

11:12 AM [Adam Montana] everyone has now had fair warning, correct?

11:12 AM [Adam Montana] ok   

11:12 AM [Adam Montana] man what a crazy week... I hope everyone had a good holiday

11:13 AM [Adam Montana] I know a lot of you are new

11:13 AM [Adam Montana] so I'll try to go over a few important terms

11:13 AM [Adam Montana] then I'm going to give my OPINION, which I rarely do

11:13 AM [Adam Montana] the only reason I'm going to do it, is because I was woken this morning at 2:30 by a call from Dubai

11:14 AM [Adam Montana] which led to a conference call at 3AM with those same people

11:14 AM [Adam Montana] I bet you're waiting for a date and rate now, aren't ya?   

11:14 AM [Adam Montana] not going to happen

11:14 AM [Adam Montana] but I will say the call was very positive

11:14 AM [Adam Montana] and even more positive for anyone planning to invest with my group after the RV

11:15 AM [Adam Montana] listen, some people scream you will not be taxed

11:15 AM [Adam Montana] some say it will be income level

11:15 AM [Adam Montana] which, at $350,000, is at least 35%

11:15 AM [Adam Montana] at least

11:15 AM [Adam Montana] some say it will be cap gains, 15%

11:16 AM [Adam Montana] some believe you are going to pay an "extra" tax, which is supposedly already sitting on Obama's desk

11:16 AM [Adam Montana] waiting to be signed

11:16 AM [Adam Montana] if he signs it before the tax year is over

11:16 AM [Adam Montana] you owe it, no matter what. I hope everyone here is prepared to deal with that

11:16 AM [Adam Montana] that's part of what my VIP group handles

11:17 AM [Adam Montana] anyhow - I hope, for all of our sakes, that it truly is capped at capital gains (15%) and we're able to go about our merry life

11:17 AM [Adam Montana] unfortunately...

11:18 AM [Adam Montana] I don't have that kind of faith in our president - his name is not Santa, he doesn't give gifts. Especially not to the wealthy

11:18 AM [Adam Montana] speaking of our president, a big item in the news

11:18 AM [Adam Montana] well, two big items

11:18 AM [Adam Montana] the removal of the 0's

11:18 AM [Adam Montana] and the removal of the TROOPS

11:19 AM [Adam Montana] let me just say real quick: GOD BLESS our troops, and I don't care which God you worship - you better respect our troops!

11:19 AM [Adam Montana] there is a ton of news right now about these two things

11:19 AM [Adam Montana] 1. Remove the 0's

11:20 AM [Adam Montana] come on, people! for those of you that worry about this... do you really expect Iraq to publish news stating that they plan on tripling, quadrupling, or MASSIVLY increasing the value of the Dinar?

11:20 AM [Adam Montana] they have to pay that money!!!!!!!!!

11:21 AM [Adam Montana] they would be STUPID to announce it!

11:21 AM [Adam Montana] guess what the smart move is, if the intention is to revalue?

11:21 AM [Adam Montana] EXACTLY. Use sleight of hand, get people to sell, and then profit more.

11:21 AM [Adam Montana] So, how about the removal of the troops?

11:22 AM [Adam Montana] I personally think this is a horrible idea at this time, for the safety of all Iraqis

11:22 AM [Adam Montana] unfortunately, I think pressure is coming on a lot of people to revalue the dinar - the value should be higher

11:22 AM [Adam Montana] and unfortunately, that pressure is growing

11:23 AM [Adam Montana] I am prepared to wait a bit longer to cash in, for the safety of our troops and also for the safety of all Iraqis.

11:23 AM [Adam Montana] if you're wondering why I am saying "safety", I wrote about it this morning

11:24 AM [Adam Montana] it's on my blog here:

11:24 AM [Adam Montana] http://dinarspeculation.com/

11:24 AM [Adam Montana] people are commenting on that post like mad... I sent out the email an hour ago and I think there are over 100 comments so far

11:24 AM [Adam Montana] but I'll give you my opinion here too:

11:25 AM [Adam Montana] pulling the troops out of Iraq right now is dangerous because Iraq can't defend itself

11:25 AM [Adam Montana] they have a semi-operational military, but we all know the US is what is holding the country together

11:25 AM [Adam Montana] the US and the other countries that have troops in Iraq

11:26 AM [Adam Montana] if we pull out now, we have a baby government with a crippled military and an economy with one arm tied behind it's back!

11:26 AM [Adam Montana] crippled military = Chapter 7

11:26 AM [Adam Montana] economy handicapped = HCL

11:27 AM [Adam Montana] baby gov't = newly formed and incomplete!

11:27 AM [Adam Montana] llike I said on my blog post, you may not like this... but I'm not here to give you fluff

11:27 AM [Adam Montana] there is a silver lining here though

11:27 AM [Adam Montana] with the US withdrawing

11:28 AM [Adam Montana] Iraq is going to be in danger BECAUSE OF the Chapter 7 sanctinos

11:28 AM [Adam Montana] which will ultimately lead the UN to remove this danger, aka lift the Ch & sanctions

11:28 AM [Adam Montana] I'm hearing STRONG evidence that 3 things will happen soon:

11:29 AM [Adam Montana] hcl, ch7, and rv

11:29 AM [Adam Montana] one will be announced first

11:29 AM [Adam Montana] likely HCL or CH7

11:29 AM [Adam Montana] then the other two should follow within a week

11:29 AM [Adam Montana] I SINCERELY hope that we see one of those three things THIS WEEK... things are falling in place fast!

11:30 AM [Adam Montana] that's my chat, friends... I know it's hard to follow in a chat room sometimes, so feel free to comment at this link: http://dinarspeculation.com/

11:30 AM [Adam Montana] and I see we have a full room, so I am going to open the floor, but I need to take a break real quick

11:30 AM [jercache] Adam, Are the deals you made with the banks still good as of this date or will they change due to the tanked economy or will you have to reneogatie ?

11:31 AM [Adam Montana] be back shortly

Topic: open room

11:36 AM [Adam Montana] ok back

11:36 AM [gakman] Adam Montana Can you clue us in on your 3 AM CC this morning?

11:36 AM [Adam Montana] sorry I had to run, little boys room was calling

11:36 AM [Adam Montana] didn't catch any questions until now

11:36 AM [Francie26] Unless someone takes out Sadr. I may volunteer for that one, myself, He is a worthless dog.

11:36 AM [Adam Montana] gakman i'll be sending a VIP email on it shortly - it doesn't really apply to anyone except VIP anyway

11:36 AM [scottch] first time I have sat in on Adams chat, just one question, do you think it will RV this year? or will we be waiting until spring or summer of 2012?

11:36 AM [delta22] Adam Montana thanks for your opinion but what about the call

11:37 AM [oneremedy] Where in WI are you? I would like to take you out for a beer when this is over.

11:37 AM [Adam Montana] delta22 see above

11:37 AM [Adam Montana] oh

11:37 AM [gakman] Adam Montana TY

11:37 AM [Adam Montana] wait, I was going to talk to the people that want a date and rate

11:37 AM [RDP_62] Adam Montana    :lol:

11:37 AM [bumper64] Adam Montana  :lol:  

11:37 AM [delta22] Adam Montana 10/4

11:37 AM [Adam Montana] $11.70, happening on november 7

11:37 AM [absolutezero2382] deal  

11:37 AM [behaviorkat] Adam- What do u think about the new CIA director ~ Petraus ? How is this poignant at this time? Nice chat btw         

11:38 AM [oneremedy] Sounds like adam doesnt need a beer

11:38 AM [Old Constipate] Adam Montana , You said had to go to little boys room. Then- Topic SIT ON Hands.-

11:38 AM [brbrlocke] u r funny adam

11:38 AM [Lanceman_1] oneremedy   

11:38 AM [RodandStaff] .... holding ya to it Adam!;)

11:38 AM [wealthbytrade] Kurds are up in arms over new HCL draft. Thoughts?

11:38 AM [Adam Montana] behaviorkat poignant indeed   

11:38 AM [EagleEye] Adam Montana  :)    

11:38 AM [bumper64] Adam Montana oops!! There it is!! Oops!! there it is!

11:38 AM [Old Constipate] Any corrolation?

11:38 AM [Adam Montana] Old Constipate oh jeez :D

11:38 AM [behaviorkat] Adam Montana    :)

11:38 AM [Adam Montana] wealthbytrade love it

11:38 AM [10SGURU] Adam Montana TY You said it yourself, "Why would Iraq announce it." So why, in your opinion, would Iraq announce the HCL, GOI and Chapter 7, which would then point to an RV?

11:38 AM [wealthbytrade] love that they

11:38 AM [Adam Montana] 10SGURU no no no

11:38 AM [sandraed1963] Adam Montana your joking right

11:38 AM [absolutezero2382] Adam..was your cc this morning pertinent to any intel?

11:39 AM [Adam Montana] I said "why would they announce an RV"?

11:39 AM [wealthbytrade] love that they're p.o'd?

11:39 AM [Adam Montana] the RV will be IN PLACE by the time they announce it

11:39 AM [Adam Montana] wealthbytrade yep   

11:39 AM [10SGURU] Adam Montana TY

11:39 AM [Lanceman_1] Adam Montana I will be there when I get there

11:39 AM [TonyDownTheShore] any news on the VND?

11:39 AM [Adam Montana] wealthbytrade Kuwait has been angling for a "share" of Iraq, not a buyout

11:40 AM [jetsetann] Adam Montana.. awesome chat today!

11:40 AM [Adam Montana] the HCL is being written without Kuwait being a major part

11:40 AM [Adam Montana] hey all

11:40 AM [Adam Montana] I know some of my chat was a downer

11:40 AM [Adam Montana] I'm sorry about that

11:40 AM [Lanceman_1] Adam Montana Need a new coupon code to renue my VIP ?

11:40 AM [Knuckles] Adam... will they not freeze selling of dinar by traders before the RV announced to avoid a run on buying?

11:40 AM [DesertEagle] is there any new solid intel out there pertaining to the growth of the dinar based on facts??

11:40 AM [Adam Montana] I'm not here to give fluff though, sorry

11:40 AM [wealthbytrade] interesting...ty!

11:41 AM [bumper64] Adam Montana speaking of going to the bathroom, have you heard anything more about the VND??

11:41 AM [ssmith] Adam. how does raising the zeros help us?  

11:41 AM [New Beginnings] thoughts on SADR

11:41 AM [Adam Montana] DesertEagle good question! There isn't a specific article that I can think of - you have to put the pieces together in a speculative article  

11:41 AM [Adam Montana] Bumper64 you're llucky you're a mod

11:41 AM [bumper64] Adam Montana       

11:41 AM [Adam Montana] I'd flush you from the room   

11:41 AM [kcw] Bumper64's in trooooooooooooouble     

11:42 AM [Adam Montana] ok stop it right there, that one is going downhill fast   

11:42 AM [bumper64] sotrry, I had to do it!!

11:42 AM [RodandStaff] Opps there he goes... cya bump!

11:42 AM [Adam Montana] down the drain

11:42 AM [mqchau] just have to stay positive fellas, lets hope for the best

11:42 AM [RDP_62] back to the vnd please

11:42 AM [mqchau] thanks for the chat Adam

11:42 AM [Holdinout] Adam Montana so you're saying there is a good chance we could see the HCL and/or Chap 7 lifted this week?

11:42 AM [nannab] Time out for Bumper64!

11:42 AM [bumper64] nannab   

11:42 AM [RodandStaff] Adam... kurds and Oil and Gas/HCL... problem?

11:42 AM [jercache] Adam, Are the deals you made with the banks still good as of this date or will they change due to the tanked economy or will you have to reneogatie

11:42 AM [spiff] When you say removing the troops is this the articles that reference by the end of this year?

11:43 AM [Adam Montana] Holdinout please read my post on http://dinarspeculation.com/

11:43 AM [ssmith] Adam, I don't understand how raising the zeros helps us, please explain. Thanks

11:43 AM [spiff] Or is this happening sooner Adam?

11:43 AM [Adam Montana] I broke down my most current thoughts on it

11:43 AM [trabby] Adam Montana will they not freeze the selling of dinars before the rv ?

11:43 AM [mqchau] ssmith good question

11:43 AM [Old Constipate] Bumper64 Does the VND have anything to do with the topic?

11:43 AM [mqchau]  Old Constipate

11:43 AM [bumper64] Old Constipate   

11:43 AM [Adam Montana] trabby that's another point... until they stop selling, we are at least a couple more days out

11:44 AM [delta22] Old Constipate only if your sitting on your hands

11:44 AM [Adam Montana] if today was a scheduled auction, and it was interrupted... LOOK OUT!

11:44 AM [trabby] Adam Montana thx!!

11:44 AM [Adam Montana] but until that interruption, we have at least 3-5 days

11:44 AM [olivesman] ssmith I believe he was saying that they were just blowing smoke to keep ppl from buying more and costing Iraq more money

11:44 AM [EagleEye] Adam Montana awesome

11:44 AM [straightshot] so when cbi stop selling... we will know RV is three days off?

11:44 AM [Nadita] Adam Montana you are saying we still can buy dinar at least 3 - 5 days before they stop selling...?

11:44 AM [Adam Montana] Straightshot that's a pretty good indicator in my opinion

11:45 AM [straightshot] ty

11:45 AM [Adam Montana] arrrrrrrrg.... when I came in, there were 40 comments pending approval on the blog post

11:45 AM [Adam Montana] now there are 88

11:45 AM [Nadita] Adam Montana should I load up...?   to offset my taxes..

11:45 AM [Adam Montana] friends, stay cool!

11:45 AM [Lacey] Adam Montana Thanks so much

11:45 AM [bumper64] Adam Montana thanks Great Chat !!

11:45 AM [olivesman] Nadita you will be able to "buy" just different rate.   

11:45 AM [EagleEye] Adam Montana TY sir

11:45 AM [delta22] Adam Montana you doubled your investment   

11:45 AM [Adam Montana] VIPs, look for an email tomorrow

11:45 AM [jcfraggle] Yes sir! Will do!!!!

11:45 AM [Adam Montana] and everyone else - well, I wish you well also   

11:46 AM [RVme asap] Great chat Adam!!!!!!!

11:46 AM [jercache] ty

11:46 AM [nannab] Thanks Adam and Mods. Have a great day!

11:46 AM [Old Constipate] It is already tomorrow

11:46 AM [RodandStaff] Thks. Adam!

11:46 AM [EagleEye]      

11:46 AM [Adam Montana] thanks for the good chat, have a great day!

11:46 AM [olivesman] Thanks A.M.

11:46 AM [behaviorkat] Thanks Adam!

• Upvote 12
  • Downvote 1

Bumper, is that really you in that picture........I see you were trying to intimidate Adam a little, in a loving joking way. I think you could intimidate me a little too but you seem like a nice guy......any comments?

Yes that is me in the pic! biggrin.gif

BTW: I am a nice guy!! wink.gif

Yes, thanks for posting TGranny and thanks Adam for keeping us informed....BTW....

baaaaaaaad BUMP :lmao:

laugh.gif just trying to lighten the mood around here a little!!

• Upvote 2

Adam

Not a very encouraging article in the wall street journal this morning on currency appreciation. This was in regard to the Swiss franc but it covered currency appreciation and how the Central Banks try to prevent and control it..they were in a tizzy over 27% increase of the Swiss franc...27%..........this article sheds a different light on this investment....IMO

In regards to the troops they were scheduled to leave Iraq at the end of 2011... As of today no decision has been made according the the wall street journal

Dame

Like i said 3 years ago and i say it now ,,, We are months away from seeing any RV !!! Just being real and not dreaming !!! That is why i laugh at posts saying get a lawyer etc .. I am seeing people placing the cart in front of the horse and even selling their dinar !!!! Relax,, Follow the news,, Iraq has way to many problems and the problems they have will not take a week or two to fix ,, Just like our country,, its messed up bad and how many years have we been trying to fix it ???? We all have ideas on what to do but seems to me even our own government can not even get a good start on how to fix our own problems so just think about a country like Iraq which has no clue and keeps coming up with new problems with other countries and worse yet between there own people !!!! My point is DONT WORRY!!! It is possible to eat an elephant,,,, Just takes longer with one bite at a time !!!!!! If you are not ready for a long road ahead of you and you want results now ,, DO NOT GET INTO DINARS !!!! Thanks Adam for your last post and i sure hope everyone reads it !!!!!

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 5

Like i said 3 years ago and i say it now ,,, We are months away from seeing any RV !!! Just being real and not dreaming !!! That is why i laugh at posts saying get a lawyer etc .. I am seeing people placing the cart in front of the horse and even selling their dinar !!!! Relax,, Follow the news,, Iraq has way to many problems and the problems they have will not take a week or two to fix ,, Just like our country,, its messed up bad and how many years have we been trying to fix it ???? We all have ideas on what to do but seems to me even our own government can not even get a good start on how to fix our own problems so just think about a country like Iraq which has no clue and keeps coming up with new problems with other countries and worse yet between there own people !!!! My point is DONT WORRY!!! It is possible to eat an elephant,,,, Just takes longer with one bite at a time !!!!!! If you are not ready for a long road ahead of you and you want results now ,, DO NOT GET INTO DINARS !!!! Thanks Adam for your last post and i sure hope everyone reads it !!!!!

So you said 3 years ago that we were months away? Dang you were off a bit. You don't know and I don't know. Period. So Says...................DayTrader Edited by DayTrader

Sorry DayTrader,,,,, I will confirm that i did leave out years by mistake and yes it was a mistake by me !!!! So i will say again with this correction made,,, It will be months or years before we will see change or any RV !!

FOLLOW THE NEWS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I have read and reread this chat. It did not say a thing, and for Adam to excuse himself for the restroom seemed extremely tacky. Slam away. Is it in code???? Can someone please tell me why this was a "great chat" and you are thankful???????????? Sorry if I am crossing an Adam line no disrespect intended. This chat had no difference then an okie chat. A bunch of personnal B....s... again someone please tell me what I am missing?

• Upvote 9
  • Downvote 8