Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Can someone please help me understand...?

ssmith

I am still a newbie, so please be kind :-) I've have been trying to sift through all of the different posts in the last few months regarding the lifiting of the zeros. Some say it would be catastrophic for us and some say it's a good thing. There seems to be a lot of news lately regarding the lifting of the zeros, it's approval, etc. Can someone please tell me what it would mean for us if they did lift the zeros? Thank you.

I just started posting but have been watching this site for months. My suggestion is stay with the news related topics and be careful with the rumors. If you can you need to become a VIP and stay in the VIP section for a while. You can learn in the VIP section the people who post topics that you can trust. Hope this helps.

I am still a newbie, so please be kind :-) I've have been trying to sift through all of the different posts in the last few months regarding the lifiting of the zeros. Some say it would be catastrophic for us and some say it's a good thing. There seems to be a lot of news lately regarding the lifting of the zeros, it's approval, etc. Can someone please tell me what it would mean for us if they did lift the zeros? Thank you.

Hello, and welcome. I can only suggest that you spend much more time reading the forums to get your answers... especially on this subject... hours worth of "answers", as it is quite controversial. Try the LOP Section of the forums for more! :)

There are 2 schools of thought on the lifting zero's process.

1st: Lifting zero's means to remove the 000 notes from circulation slowly over a number of years. If they do this with a sizable revalue of the dinar, then everyone becomes millionaires.

2nd: Lifting zero's means to have everyone holding 000 notes exchange for a new note without the zero's. Often referred to as LOP or re-denomination. Example would be to turn in 25,000 note for a new 25 note. If they do this with a sizable revalue, then everyone would double or triple their investment.

It is my opinion that the lop or re-denomination makes no sense. Although there are plenty of people who think the lop is Iraq's only option. They have not come to the same conclusion as I have on Iraq's assets. They say that Iraq is unable to afford a revalue of the cash block, because there are to many IQD in print. They look at the total number in print and assume that the majority or all would be turned in for foreign reserves cash. It is my opinion that amount that would be turned in for foreign reserves cash would be minimal. None of the IQD held by Iraqis in country would be cashed out. Very little of the IQD held by foreign investors and governments would be cashed out through the CBI for foreign reserves cash. IQD held by foreign investors and governments would be cashed out by our own Federal Reserve and other countries Central Banks. The Federal Reserve and Central Banks will add the IQD they hold and those we cash out in their foreign reserves to back our own currencies.

Now of course, this is my opinion. Others may have other opinions and you will have to come to your conclusion as to the way this will play out. That is why this is called speculation. Ultimately, we will all be waiting to see what it is that the CBI does. Once they do something, then we will know how to proceed with this investment.

Read all you can and study every angle. That is the best advise I can give at this time. Oh, and be patient. The CBI will do what it is going to do, when it gets ready, and not before.

• Upvote 2

Welcome! I wouldn't worry about it. It will be what it will be. We don't have any control over it and you can make yourself crazy worrying about it. So relax and soon enough we will all know.

Hey Lopsters, get back to your Lopster corner! :D:D:D

Namaste!

• Upvote 1

My suggestion is to fasten your seat-belt first, second stay away from OKIE, Poppy2, GET TEAM, Bear and a few others, third read as much as you can and become a VIP as someone mentioned lots of information there.

Welcome and enjoy the ride.

• Upvote 1