Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

**** Email update from Adam Montana 09-07-2011 ****

The Machine

Just got this in my inbox from Adam ....... enjoy..... I did

Cheers Adam.

September 7, 2011

(1) Comment

Adam Montana

Dear READER

Welcome to the latest edition of the Dinar News newsletter!

Welcome back, readers!

I’ve been spending a LOT of time in the VIP section and working on a few of my many projects, so I apologize for neglecting this Iraqi Dinar blog… but here I am with an update, and I look forward to your comments below!

Some of what I am about to say is going to upset some people, so I apologize in advance. Then again, I always told you I’m only going to tell you what I really feel, so if you’re looking for “feel good” fluff, perhaps this isn’t the right Dinar site for you.

I’ve been saying for months that Iraq needs to be more “self sufficient” before the RV can happen. In other words, they need the ability to sell oil and operate as a fully functioning business (<—- that is the HCL) and they also need the ability to possess WMDs and the liberty to use them if necessary (<—- that is Chapter 7).

We are on the VERGE of these things happening… but like a chess game, it takes time for the game to settle itself.

Perhaps one of the most important moves to recently be announced is, like it or not, a MAJOR withdrawal of US Troops from Iraq. MAJOR, as in leaving only 3000 US troops.

Three thousand.

Think about this… Iraq is making some great headway, but they are NOT capable of protecting themselves from a full invasion from another country… like Iran.

Iran is sitting right next to Iraq, drooling all over itself. Iran has nuclear weapons and would like nothing more than to own all the oil in Iraq… and we all know that Iraq can’t defend itself without a fully functioning military and the right to use equal force against an invading country like Iran.

If Iran comes in with WMDs, how does Iraq protect itself?

At the moment, it does so with the help of the US, UN, and other occupying forces.

But, what about when the US draws down to only three thousand troops?! Iraq is a sitting duck… unless they are given their toys back.

When I say “toys”, I mean the right to keep the “big guns”. Let me spell it out a little further…

I’m talking about Chapter 7. Currently, almost all of the United Nations Chapter 7 sanctions have been lifted…ALMOST! The few remaining sanctions prohibit Iraq from possessing WMDs, which some would say is good… but it’snot good. It’s not good when there is the very real threat of a neighboring country who DOES have WMDs attacking, killing, and taking control of the country and it’s assets.

This isn’t “happy happy joy” time, friends… this is reality.

If the US draws down to 3000 troops and Iraq does not have sufficient firepower to hold Iran at bay, Iran WILL invade. Millions of Iraqis WILL die. And Iran WILL take over alllllllllll that oil… does ANYONE in the world think that’s a good idea?

I don’t think so.

Guess what, though? Don’t get distracted by the noise, look at the big picture… this is a great chess move. In fact, this is nearing the “end game”, where the UN has NO CHOICE but to release the final restrictions against Iraq… so they can PROTECT themselves.

It doesn’t take a rocket surgeon to see how this is playing out. It does, however, take a little patience. Things are moving forward, steadily and surely… our job is simply to be prepared and be patient.

I wish you a wonderful day, a great week, and until next time…

WARMEST RV REGARDS.

- Adam Montana

P.S. If you’re a VIP, and you’re still planning on paying ??XXX?? taxes, you are CRAZY! There is NO REASON not to prepare and protect yourself – as a VIP member, you have access to some of the best asset protection mechanisms in the world…. Please read this page, and then read it again! Here’s the link: http://iqd.me/l/520kin10years

P.P.S. Leave your comments below, I’m interested to hear YOUR take on this development!

Read more: http://dinarspeculation.com/2011/09/07/latest-dinar-news-iraqi-dinar-update/#ixzz1XHPxlTvX

• Upvote 7
  • Downvote 2

I disagree with the 3000 troop scenario. I believe with the 9... count 'em... NINE bases we have there, we will ALWAYS be watching out for them. So I don't think Iran is something to worry about. They can hem and haw all they want - but they aren't gonna do jack squat. They can't. We would wipe them off the face of the planet. With all the lives, money, etc.. we (the United States) have invested in Iraq, we are NOT going to let a country like Iran do ANYTHING.

Shabibi is ready to go. He's using the media 10 fold rite now to get what he wants. I believe this will happen now. As in ---- NOW. (give or take a day or 3). This is just my opinion. Take it as such ;)

Hugs to all invested!

GO RV!!!

Alex

• Upvote 16

I wonder..... Sometimes, I wonder.... If this a political chess move....

Act like your leaving, but in reality, do not leave.

Than, when they make their move, albeit a dumb one, step back into the picture and say.. "Big mistake.."

Basically a big trap... -- Even with 3,000 troops.. Would the neighboring country consider making such a drastic move?

• Upvote 1

I disagree with the 3000 troop scenario. I believe with the 9... count 'em... NINE bases we have there, we will ALWAYS be watching out for them. So I don't think Iran is something to worry about. They can hem and haw all they want - but they aren't gonna do jack squat. They can't. We would wipe them off the face of the planet. With all the lives, money, etc.. we (the United States) have invested in Iraq, we are NOT going to let a country like Iran do ANYTHING.

Shabibi is ready to go. He's using the media 10 fold rite now to get what he wants. I believe this will happen now. As in ---- NOW. (give or take a day or 3). This is just my opinion. Take it as such ;)

Hugs to all invested!

GO RV!!!

Alex

I agree with you completely! No way are we walking away from this country after the work we put in over the last several years. We have to stay or we start from scratch, nope I think Obama is just telling americans what they want to hear but I'm sure his tone will change.

• Upvote 3

Alex 38 Great post, I also believe that since we are leaving 9 enduring bases over here in Iraq that Iran would be crazy to attack.. The reason they would be crazy is because they would be attacking Americans and welllllll we would kick some AZZ.. However I am going to be home before these troops pull out... I would like to give a big Thanks to all the Military who protected my butt while I am over here...and protect my country...

Adam I was thinking that with us pulling our troops out of here maybe it will kick start the lifting of Chapter 7 since Iraq could use it to help protect them from other countries invading them.

Adam Thanks for putting this site out here for us.

GO RV

GOD BLESS AMERICA

• Upvote 5

What are we going to do leave 333 soldiers at each base? No this is just not going to be the way it happens. They will leave more there but they will be called something different, advisos, training people, medical-whatever but were not pulling all out.

thats true... also i think they said that 3,000 is not a precise number... i read somewhere that if the Iraqi Gov WANTS troops to stay for security reasons, they can ask them to stay.. but i think your right... most of them will be given a title other than soldier.

• Upvote 2

The link didn't work for me either but after reading this the only conclusion I can draw is the same one I have since the day I came onboard.

Do I want this to RV? A long time ago!

Do I think it's going to RV? YES.

Am I going to sell off all of my DINAR? No.

Am I going to wait? Not as patiently as I would like to say I will but yes, I will wait, and I suggest everyone, VIP or not, to do the very same thing

Do not hang on every word you see posted in here or you will surely lose your mind. You had a life, in whatever capacity before you came aboard and I suggest you just get on with it as best you can and more than any financial windfall YOU may incur, PRAY for the people of IRAQ who need it 1,000 times more than you do, WHATEVER your situation is :rolleyes:

What are we going to do leave 333 soldiers at each base? No this is just not going to be the way it happens. They will leave more there but they will be called something different, advisos, training people, medical-whatever but were not pulling all out.

Exactly. This just a precampain move so Obummer can gain support. I'm sure some where in there it says "combat troops". I wonder how many "noncombat military personel" will be left. And if Iran does invade Iraq, that is exactly what the US wants! We are in the middle east taking out every goverent that is opposed to the west. Don't think for one second that the US didn't have a hand in the Arab Spring, Libian rebals also have been backed by NATO support. Don't be blind people, USA is a war machine.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 4

Alex, I whole heartedly agree with you. I just don't think us physically being there is gonna deter Iran in any way, they know there will be repercussions either way. I think Adam is just very cautious and doesn't want to jump the gun and get our hopes up until there is verifiable proof, he is definetely not like any of the other gurus. My personal opinion....RV any minute now!!!!!

• Upvote 1

Hugs to all invested!

GO RV!!!

Alex

AGREED!

Not sure what Adam is referring to when he says this info may upset some people.....this is item hes been telling us all along about. Nothing really new. CNN FOX any of them can report whatever they want. This is election time for the crooked politicians. They will say anything right now.

The US has 9 bases set up and just opened the largest embassy in the world there! The US will have 3000 troops just at the embassy. The US will not let this fail! The US govt may be bad at alot of things but war with ME countries is not one of them! Thats why they hate the US in many parts over there cause the are helpless! The US controls the situation period the end. Now I know they have to position Iraq to appear as if they are in charge but the people who need to know are well aware of whats going on!

Im w Alex38.....we will see this happen very soon! Go RV!

• Upvote 2

Hugs to all invested!

GO RV!!!

Alex

There is a lot more than (9 bases )upwards of 50 at one point (9 they dont even know about)

Kuwait can hold over 75,000 troops in comfort ..........................and we ant leaving there

That a permeant duty station

Edited by randalln
  • Upvote 2

Just got this in my inbox from Adam ....... enjoy..... I did

Cheers Adam.

September 7, 2011

(1) Comment

Adam Montana

Dear READER

Welcome to the latest edition of the Dinar News newsletter!

Welcome back, readers!

AdAm--- Good take on the premise that Iraq must be a world player to help protect itself economically. Perhaps you are mistaken on the military take - the US Seventh Fleet is always ready in the Gulf region with cruise missiles and air power. Iran invading is a myth conservatives use as a ploy, a disguise for their intention to invade Iran for THEIR oil. Let's get this straight. The major military power in the region is the US, not Iran. Everyone know this - especially the president of Iran.

I’ve been spending a LOT of time in the VIP section and working on a few of my many projects, so I apologize for neglecting this Iraqi Dinar blog… but here I am with an update, and I look forward to your comments below!

Some of what I am about to say is going to upset some people, so I apologize in advance. Then again, I always told you I’m only going to tell you what I really feel, so if you’re looking for “feel good” fluff, perhaps this isn’t the right Dinar site for you.

I’ve been saying for months that Iraq needs to be more “self sufficient” before the RV can happen. In other words, they need the ability to sell oil and operate as a fully functioning business (<—- that is the HCL) and they also need the ability to possess WMDs and the liberty to use them if necessary (<—- that is Chapter 7).

We are on the VERGE of these things happening… but like a chess game, it takes time for the game to settle itself.

Perhaps one of the most important moves to recently be announced is, like it or not, a MAJOR withdrawal of US Troops from Iraq. MAJOR, as in leaving only 3000 US troops.

Three thousand.

Think about this… Iraq is making some great headway, but they are NOT capable of protecting themselves from a full invasion from another country… like Iran.

Iran is sitting right next to Iraq, drooling all over itself. Iran has nuclear weapons and would like nothing more than to own all the oil in Iraq… and we all know that Iraq can’t defend itself without a fully functioning military and the right to use equal force against an invading country like Iran.

If Iran comes in with WMDs, how does Iraq protect itself?

At the moment, it does so with the help of the US, UN, and other occupying forces.

But, what about when the US draws down to only three thousand troops?! Iraq is a sitting duck… unless they are given their toys back.

When I say “toys”, I mean the right to keep the “big guns”. Let me spell it out a little further…

I’m talking about Chapter 7. Currently, almost all of the United Nations Chapter 7 sanctions have been lifted…ALMOST! The few remaining sanctions prohibit Iraq from possessing WMDs, which some would say is good… but it’snot good. It’s not good when there is the very real threat of a neighboring country who DOES have WMDs attacking, killing, and taking control of the country and it’s assets.

This isn’t “happy happy joy” time, friends… this is reality.

If the US draws down to 3000 troops and Iraq does not have sufficient firepower to hold Iran at bay, Iran WILL invade. Millions of Iraqis WILL die. And Iran WILL take over alllllllllll that oil… does ANYONE in the world think that’s a good idea?

I don’t think so.

Guess what, though? Don’t get distracted by the noise, look at the big picture… this is a great chess move. In fact, this is nearing the “end game”, where the UN has NO CHOICE but to release the final restrictions against Iraq… so they can PROTECT themselves.

It doesn’t take a rocket surgeon to see how this is playing out. It does, however, take a little patience. Things are moving forward, steadily and surely… our job is simply to be prepared and be patient.

I wish you a wonderful day, a great week, and until next time…

WARMEST RV REGARDS.

- Adam Montana

P.S. If you’re a VIP, and you’re still planning on paying ??XXX?? taxes, you are CRAZY! There is NO REASON not to prepare and protect yourself – as a VIP member, you have access to some of the best asset protection mechanisms in the world…. Please read this page, and then read it again! Here’s the link: http://iqd.me/l/520kin10years

P.P.S. Leave your comments below, I’m interested to hear YOUR take on this development!

Read more: http://dinarspeculation.com/2011/09/07/latest-dinar-news-iraqi-dinar-update/#ixzz1XHPxlTvX

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

There's no way America and the UN will walk from Iraq. Iraq will most likely be the staging ground for an all out assault on Iran some day. Our economies and way of life rely on a secure, steady flow of ME oil. A nuclear Iraq will jeopardize that and put us all in grave peril. I'll repeat... The USA and the UN will never leave IRAQ!

Obama is done! The next real conservative pres in the USA will never let Iran go nuke!

• Upvote 2