Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Banker: delete zeros not raise inflation ...And increase the dinar

BondLady

Date: Wednesday, 07-09-11 12: 23 pm

Baghdad (newsletter).Invited the Chairman of the Board of Directors of the Bank Hussam economy need slave project delete three zeros from the Iraqi currency, which will increase Iraqi dinar exchange rate, saying it did not cause by raising inflation.

Obeid said in an interview with a reporter (News Agency KCNA) Wednesday: direct action project delete three zeros is currency is a good step by the Central Bank move to work though, would make the dinar value international purchasing.

He ruled that cause project delete zeros in the high inflation rate but lead to raising the rate of exchange for dinar international currencies.

He noted that the project was not confusion in the banking business but would facilitate a lot of things through a process of storage and transport, and also eliminate many problems, including incidents of theft and professional errors in counting and others.

And Chairman of the Board of Directors of the Bank commented economy about remarks made by some officials and refusing to delete three zeros from the currency: saying: several community views and ideas of all competent could put freely but this project become a reality and is binding on the State to accomplish because it will reduce the money supply, noting that the draft delete zeros will affect the economy, "Yes" through easy circulation in the market, carrying and transporting./finished/8 n. y..

http://www.microsofttranslator.com/bv.aspx?from=ar&to=en&a=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.ikhnews.com%2Fnews_view_19720.html

• Upvote 11

Baghdad (newsletter).Invited the Chairman of the Board of Directors of the Bank Hussam economy need slave project delete three zeros from the Iraqi currency, which will increase Iraqi dinar exchange rate, saying it did not cause by raising inflation.

Obeid said in an interview with a reporter (News Agency KCNA) Wednesday: direct action project delete three zeros is currency is a good step by the Central Bank move to work though, would make the dinar value international purchasing.

He ruled that cause project delete zeros in the high inflation rate but lead to raising the rate of exchange for dinar international currencies.

He noted that the project was not confusion in the banking business but would facilitate a lot of things through a process of storage and transport, and also eliminate many problems, including incidents of theft and professional errors in counting and others.

And Chairman of the Board of Directors of the Bank commented economy about remarks made by some officials and refusing to delete three zeros from the currency: saying: several community views and ideas of all competent could put freely but this project become a reality and is binding on the State to accomplish because it will reduce the money supply, noting that the draft delete zeros will affect the economy, "Yes" through easy circulation in the market, carrying and transporting./finished/8 n. y..

http://www.microsofttranslator.com/bv.aspx?from=ar&to=en&a=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.ikhnews.com%2Fnews_view_19720.html

Invited the Chairman of the Board of Directors of the Bank Hussam economy need slave project******* delete three zeros from the Iraqi currency,******************* which will increase Iraqi dinar exchange rate,***************** saying it did not cause by raising inflation.****

Obeid said in an interview with a reporter (News Agency KCNA) Wednesday:******* direct action project********** delete three zeros is currency********* is a good step by the Central Bank ********move to work though,******************* would make the dinar value********** international purchasing.*********

He ruled that *******cause project delete zeros********* in the high inflation rate********** but lead to ***************raising the rate of exchange for dinar*********** international currencies**********.

He noted that the project was not confusion in the banking business****** but would facilitate a lot of things******** through a process of ********storage and transport,******** and also****** eliminate many problems,******* including incidents of theft******* and professional errors ********in counting and others.*******

And Chairman of the Board of Directors of the Bank****** commented****** economy about remarks made by some officials******** and refusing to delete three zeros from the currency:******* saying: several community views and ideas of all competent could put freely******* but this project *********become a reality******* and****** is binding****** on the State******** to accomplish******** because it will reduce the money supply,********* noting that the draft delete zeros************* will******* affect the economy,********** "Yes" *********through easy circulation in the market,*********** carrying and transporting./

• Upvote 9

Still staying positive on the fact that I am obviously missing something here. Pease don't bash me....I simply interpret this as "raising exchange rate AFTER deleting the zeros."

What am I missing that keeps everyone so positive about this - I need in on the secret because I'm deflated right now :-(

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Still staying positive on the fact that I am obviously missing something here. Pease don't bash me....I simply interpret this as "raising exchange rate AFTER deleting the zeros."

What am I missing that keeps everyone so positive about this - I need in on the secret because I'm deflated right now :-(

Newbie- Give it some time...the dust will clear soon enough. In the event it should not, treat your investment like a penny stock. Be ready to act when it bumps.

:);)

R.O.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Banker: to delete الاصفار لايسبب to inflation ... and the exchange rate of the dinar

On Wednesday, 07-09-2011 01: 05 PM

Baghdad (News). He called on the chairman of the board of the bank hossam Ebeid to the importance of the draft should be deleted الاصفار three Iraqi currency, which would lead to an increase in the exchange rate of the dinar Iraq, stressing that it did not cause to raise inflation.

Ebeid said in a statement to the (news News) on Wednesday: the direct that the draft of the deletion of الاصفار three currency is a good step by the central bank, has been moving to work, it will make the value of the dinar purchasing International.

He ruled out that cause the draft deleted الاصفار up the rate of inflation, but lead to lifting the exchange rate of the dinar against international currencies.

He pointed out that the project was not confused in banking operations but will facilitate a lot of things through a process of storage and transport, and will put an end to many of the problems and incidents of theft and professionalism in the countdown and others.

Commented the president of the board of directors of the bank on the statements made by some officials, refusing to make the deletion of الاصفار three currency: saying: community in which several views and ideas and all of it is in a position to put forward in complete freedom, but this project has become a reality and binding for the state to complete it will be reduced because of the money, he pointed out that the draft should be deleted الاصفار would have an impact on the economy, "yes" through the Circulated in the market it and transfer. /End/8. For.).

http://ikhnews.com/news.php?action=view&id=19720

You are reading it that way, because that is what the article is saying.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Ebeid said in a statement to the (news News) on Wednesday: the direct that the draft of the deletion of الاصفار three currency is a good step by the central bank, has been moving to work, it will make the value of the dinar purchasing International.

Will increase, will make, will lead to, will facilitate, will put, Would be, will have...

All past tenses used after references to deleting the zeros.

There is no secret, other than it hasn't passed through parliament. The CBI has made their intentions known for at least the past five years.

It is now getting to the corner of walk, and don't walk, and the gremlins have already emerged from the Maliki camp.

The CBI will probably face more attempts to sway political and public opinion, as well as other obstacles in the coming weeks, as improving the lives of the citizens is not a part of Maliki's plans to be King.

It ain't over, 'till it's over..

• Upvote 3

No reason to bash....you are reading it correctly unfortunately for us....good for them, not so good for us....

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

but this project *********become a reality******* and****** is binding****** on the State******** to accomplish******

wow so many i guess just cant see how good this is for us, it has every thing in it, raise the rate purchasing power to become a reality, and is binding, on the state to accomplish this and make it a success, how much more obvious does it really need to be here, i thought it was really good, but of course that was just my opinon, i think i need to check out for a while, ty all......go iraq and go rv....BL

• Upvote 5

How exactly is this awesome as the title implies? I am just not some bobblehead dog in the back window of the car. :lol:

I guess I am hoping someone could shed some light to those of us that are (hopefully) interpreting these articles wrong. Is it that everyone thinks these articles are lies? Is it that they don't think Parliament will approve the bill? There are way too many people excited when these articles come out that makes me second guess my interpretations....what I see is "we will delete the zeros, lower the cash base, and THEN the remaining money will be revalued (not a good thing for us.)"...but what I hear from others is "we are getting closer!". "Go RV!". "I love these articles!".....so I'm dying to know what I'm missing!!!! :-)

but this project *********become a reality******* and****** is binding****** on the State******** to accomplish******

wow so many i guess just cant see how good this is for us, it has every thing in it, raise the rate purchasing power to become a reality, and is binding, on the state to accomplish this and make it a success, how much more obvious does it really need to be here, i thought it was really good, but of course that was just my opinon, i think i need to check out for a while, ty all......go iraq and go rv....BL

Thank you BL, I just am interpreting the good things in this article as happenning after the zeros are deleted, which in turn means an RV wouldn't have any bearing on the dinar I now have (only the new). Again I understand the wording sounds goo...until I hear things regarding the purchasing power being raised, exchange rate increased, etc, will all happen AFTER the zeros are deleted. Surely I'm misinterpreting this?!?!

You're help is much appreciated for the "blind" such as myself!

• Upvote 2

I guess I am hoping someone could shed some light to those of us that are (hopefully) interpreting these articles wrong. Is it that everyone thinks these articles are lies? Is it that they don't think Parliament will approve the bill? There are way too many people excited when these articles come out that makes me second guess my interpretations....what I see is "we will delete the zeros, lower the cash base, and THEN the remaining money will be revalued (not a good thing for us.)"...but what I hear from others is "we are getting closer!". "Go RV!". "I love these articles!".....so I'm dying to know what I'm missing!!!! :-)

I don't think you are missing a thing.

If the translation is clear, then it is considered Smoke and Mirrors.

If the translation leaves questions, it is a RV.

If any mention is made of increasing the exchange rate, it is a RV.

Removing the zeros is seen by many as on the exchange rate only, to make this a RV.

Folks here want a RV; that's no secret.

The CBI's first choice for the one solution to restore balance to the Monetary system is RD.

Maliki wants to be the supreme ruler; prosperous citizens don't enter into his plans.

The First reading on the Printing of the new currency is this week.

It does little good to predict either way.

It is fairly obvious what the CBI wants and plans to do; they have referred to a RD for at least five years.

But, if they can't seat the government, provide security, provide electricity, proper water treatment and delivery, pass a Gas and Oil Law, admit where the Kuwaiti border is, agree to sharing power between Shia, Sunni and Kurds, or even agree to honor promises that were made to get the election validated...... All of this makes it extremely hard to say exactly what they will do, or when.

What you are reading in the articles points to a textbook definition of steps taken to ReDenominate a country's currency.

What Iraq will end up doing could be affected by protest, uprisings, attempted coup, civil war, invasion from Iran after the US leaves, Iraq lobbing a few scuds into Kuwait and starting the whole thing over again, Sadr waging Holy War, or alien invasion.

This is why we wait, and speculate, and postulate....

It is unlikely that anyone will know the outcome until it is far enough along that it is beyond Iraq's ability to cause failure.

• Upvote 1

Will increase, will make, will lead to, will facilitate, will put, Would be, will have...

All past tenses used after references to deleting the zeros.

There is no secret, other than it hasn't passed through parliament. The CBI has made their intentions known for at least the past five years.

It is now getting to the corner of walk, and don't walk, and the gremlins have already emerged from the Maliki camp.

The CBI will probably face more attempts to sway political and public opinion, as well as other obstacles in the coming weeks, as improving the lives of the citizens is not a part of Maliki's plans to be King.

It ain't over, 'till it's over..

wrong... WILL is a future tense word...it implies all this will happen AFTER the deletion of the zeros....the only thing I am getting out of this(or any iraqi article) is a RD....possibly followed by a RV...possibly not...now whether thats what they do or not is up for debate...but that is what they tell us they are going to do, clear as day...heres hoping I am wrong

Banker: Delete Zeros Not Raise Inflation ...And Increase the Dinar

• Upvote 4

Thank you Bond Lady for your post........as always you are superb.

Hang in there people. It is my understanding ,that the zero's coming off is, for the country of Iraq, to make it easier with going to lower denominations..Which just makes sense.

But several months ago.........way back when.....it was explained that it will not effect us !! So it is a wait and see..........ok? Don't be down about this just yet.

There seems to be 2 schools of thought on all of this.

Needless to say ,I am in the one that it will not mean we cash in for less than what we have.

jmo

Everything is sounding great ,what ever is to happen will be soon!!!

Wishing for all of us to do well and prosper !!! GO RV!!

myst

Thank you Bond Lady for your post........as always you are superb.

Hang in there people. It is my understanding ,that the zero's coming off is, for the country of Iraq, to make it easier with going to lower denominations..Which just makes sense.

But several months ago.........way back when.....it was explained that it will not effect us !! So it is a wait and see..........ok? Don't be down about this just yet.

There seems to be 2 schools of thought on all of this.

Needless to say ,I am in the one that it will not mean we cash in for less than what we have.

jmo

Everything is sounding great ,what ever is to happen will be soon!!!

Wishing for all of us to do well and prosper !!! GO RV!!

myst

That would be wonderful, however, I question that information because how can they allow us to have 25000 dollars for a 25000 dinar, and only allow the Iraqi people to have a 25 for their 25000 note that they had to exchange for a new 25 note? Wouldn't that cause utter chaos and an uproar from the people?

VERY EXCELLENT NEWS!!

Does coincide nicely with Bulldog75.

He says 99% probability of RV happening between now to Friday. Within 48 hours!!!!!!!!!!!!

RV rate, he figures: $4.10 - $4.50

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

That would be wonderful, however, I question that information because how can they allow us to have 25000 dollars for a 25000 dinar, and only allow the Iraqi people to have a 25 for their 25000 note that they had to exchange for a new 25 note? Wouldn't that cause utter chaos and an uproar from the people?

Yes, I would like to know this too...