Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Money needed for cash out is chicken feed

THINK.....

This video offers a very interesting perspective on the reasons for the state of world economic situation. Tons of info. I can't say how accurate it all is. Not too sure about the clone thing although I've heard about it before. The info may very well put the R/V into perspective regarding it's place in the world and the US economies and why the US wants/needs it. You be the judge.

Sorry, title was supposed to say IS CHICKEN FEED.

• Upvote 3

I know cloning attempts have been around a while, but from what I have ascertained they are not quite as advanced to be able to take a high profile person like Janet Reno and replace her with a clone. Furthermore the piece doesn't really allow for verification of that claim. I was following pretty good... with a few sketchy questions up to that point. If that is true... and believe me I have followed all kinds of theories on the One World Govt., the Illuminati, etc.. .then we are so far down that rabbit hole there is no coming back shy of God's intervention! Just my thoughts... not slamming or anything THINK! Thanks for sharing!

• Upvote 1

Hi Think - Thanks for the Post. I'm sure for those who haven't been exposed to this information - this is going to be very eye opening, even disturbing for anyone who still believes our government representitives are working on "we the people" behalf.

However, look at the indicators suggesting that the author (and many others who have attempted to awaken us to the truth) is/are correct in their analogy:

* No-one on Wall Street has been investigated or arrested for the recent crash.

* One doesn't have to be a rocket scientist (or even a backyard one for that matter) to know that the fall of the twin towers and Building 7 were a planned demolition. This scenario and catastrophic event was successful in giving "the powers that be" full authority in implementing the Patriot Act (which takes away all US Citizens freedom) and the invasion of Iraq. More people were killed in that event than the government has reported. Currently there are firefighters, architects, airman blowing the whistle on this immense coverup.

* Since when is a corporation a naturalized citizen with rights? Since our goverment says so and our politicians are paid to vote that way by the corporations.

* Floride was put into our tap water generations ago and continues today under the guise of protection for our teeth. Well, I ask you have you ever noticed the teeth of someone who has grown up or lived in a heavily floridated area? They are very yellow and generally not in the best condition. Floride was put in the water to dumb down the population. Floride calcifies (hardens, makes ineffective) the pineal gland which is the gland and brain center for higher intuition and knowing.

* Doesn't it make you wonder that in our democratic society that no matter who we elect the problems are never corrected?

* Is anyone curious how a Congressman/woman or Senator can have a financial portfolio in the hundred of millions of dollars?

* It struck me as odd many years ago when corporations began outsourcing jobs overseas. I knew then we were in trouble economically.

* It just seems illogical that our government would pay our farmers not to farm, especially when there are populations around the world starving. Monsanto's genetically modified food products are not the answer either. Mansanto is the Frankenstein of the food industry and must be stopped if we are to ever regain health and wellness on this planet.

* When the physical body was created in such magnificent form by the Creator, a form that was meant to endure hundreds of years without malfunction....doesn't it make you wonder why so, so many are very ill, mentally disrupted, numbed out or generally out of sorts on a regular basis and dependent on chemical/pharmaceutical cocktails to maintain life or normalcy?

I for one question the world we live in and I think many others do. I think, THINK that many of us ask the question HOW did we get to be the way we are today? How has all of our hard work managed to go down the drain so easily when we followed what we thought was a solid plan. While I believe in God or the Divine or the Almighty One or the Most Radiant One, whatever title you have given that strength and power that comes through, while I believe fully and feel connected in this power, I do believe that the only way out of this is through it and it is up to WE THE PEOPLE in every country to take back the power from the governments, rulers, and elites and re-establish healthy, supportive societies that work for everyone.

Thank you for the post and thank you for allowing me to add to it.

Namaste!

• Upvote 10

* Floride was put into our tap water generations ago and continues today under the guise of protection for our teeth. Well, I ask you have you ever noticed the teeth of someone who has grown up or lived in a heavily floridated area? They are very yellow and generally not in the best condition. Floride was put in the water to dumb down the population. Floride calcifies (hardens, makes ineffective) the pineal gland which is the gland and brain center for higher intuition and knowing.

Do you know who first thought of and started putting floride into the water supply to dumb down their population? Hitler in the late 1930's. Hitler first created "Homeland Security" and Washington just keeps repeating what Hitler did and nobody seems to notice. Perhaps some will take note when they are sent in for group showers.

* I think, THINK that many of us ask the question HOW did we get to be the way we are today?

The REAL question is when are we going to do something about it? (Did I really type that? and who are the guys in paramilitary gear at my door? WOW, they sure got here fast.)

Naa I still like harry potter better. But none the less it was entertaining

I wouldn't blow it ALL off quite so easily.

If that is true... and believe me I have followed all kinds of theories on the One World Govt., the Illuminati, etc.. .then we are so far down that rabbit hole there is no coming back shy of God's intervention! Just my thoughts... not slamming or anything THINK! Thanks for sharing!

Couldn't have said it better myself. Are we too far down the path? Time will tell. I 'THINK' we can always turn thing around. It's just a matter of how hard and how long it takes. And of course how much bloodshed. RodandStaff, I never take your comments as a slam. They're always welcome. Yeah, I didn't make the video, just threw it out there.

• Upvote 1

Do you know who first thought of and started putting floride into the water supply to dumb down their population? Hitler in the late 1930's. Hitler first created "Homeland Security" and Washington just keeps repeating what Hitler did and nobody seems to notice. Perhaps some will take note when they are sent in for group showers.

The REAL question is when are we going to do something about it? (Did I really type that? and who are the guys in paramilitary gear at my door? WOW, they sure got here fast.)

:huh: Yup. THE AGENDA. Pretty sick, designed by some very freakish minds. Makes our prison system look like kindergarten. The ones who designed and enforce this system are walking around freer and wealthier than the general population. Now that irritates me! :angry:

Speaking of paramilitary at your door - I have a question perhaps MODS can answer - why is there a member on the site named Google. Shows up at different posts in black, not the normal member name color of blue. Listed on the bottom of the page. Is Google spying on DV?

Edited by DinarC

Right, and all the engineering analysis done that says unmistakably otherwise is all wrong and all those engineers and professors and so on have all been paid off by the world wide cabal. Not!

Does money and power drive the world? Pretty much. But all of these wild conspiracy theories are not only obvious nonsense that are easily refuted, but they aren't needed! Plan old commerce and greed mixed with politics, bureaucracy, and media are perfectly adequate to explain the state we're in. Our problems are not due to the evil overlords and their mind control rays, its just us consumers not thinking all that much about what we are doing (i.e. human nature).

Well sure if you dumb down a society you can pretty much do anything with their minds. They don't call the stuff on TV "programming" for nothing! I bet you still watch TV xyzzy - my guess is that you read only main stream media print, ie: mainstream newspapers, magazines, watch only hollywood videos, etc. There's your programming. Have you noticed the robotic like people walking around your city??? The ones whom you talk to and they look at you with blank eyes. They are just your regular human dumbed down, hypnotized. It's quite brilliant actually the agenda. Can't say it wasn't created by brilliant, and sick minds.

What you are soon to see as more and more people wake up and the truth is exposed and the criminals who have dominated our societies are arrested is that "true human nature" will begin to express itself again.

Ringy, ringy, ringy.....xyzzy I think you're alarm clock is going off. Don't hit snooze! :rolleyes:

Right, and all the engineering analysis done that says unmistakably otherwise is all wrong and all those engineers and professors and so on have all been paid off by the world wide cabal. Not!

Does money and power drive the world? Pretty much. But all of these wild conspiracy theories are not only obvious nonsense that are easily refuted, but they aren't needed! Plan old commerce and greed mixed with politics, bureaucracy, and media are perfectly adequate to explain the state we're in. Our problems are not due to the evil overlords and their mind control rays, its just us consumers not thinking all that much about what we are doing (i.e. human nature).

Bit strange then that Bush recently stated that he thinks 'terrorists' also planted bombs in the buildings.

I know cloning attempts have been around a while, but from what I have ascertained they are not quite as advanced to be able to take a high profile person like Janet Reno and replace her with a clone. Furthermore the piece doesn't really allow for verification of that claim. I was following pretty good... with a few sketchy questions up to that point. If that is true... and believe me I have followed all kinds of theories on the One World Govt., the Illuminati, etc.. .then we are so far down that rabbit hole there is no coming back shy of God's intervention! Just my thoughts... not slamming or anything THINK! Thanks for sharing!

when they are talking about cloning... does that mean that they take someones DNA and make another of you or they got someone to take your ID and place of you...

sorry if that seems outlandish..

Source? Bombs are not needed. Go read some engineering analysis (this is a good collection Kausel, Eduardo (2002). "The Towers Lost and Beyond". Massachusetts Institute of Technology, there are many more on the wikipedia page for this) of the event form real engineers (not just anyone with an opinion). Now consider these figures

v=USnxe7hxP4I.

I will direct to you to just one inviolable concept of physics that the 911 commission refused to consider. Free fall can only occur in a perfectly frictionless world, in other words, only when there is zero resistance (not even air) in a falling object's way, only then can its potential energy be completely converted into kinetic energy. Gravity causes objects to fall at a precise, well known quotations.

Page 305 of the 9/11 commission tells us the South Tower took 10 seconds to collapse into itself.

The towers were 1350 and 1360 feet tall. Here is the free-fall equation to see how long it should take an object to free-fall from the towers' former height.

Distance = 1/2 x Gravity x Time(squared)

or

2 x Distance = Gravity x Time(squared)

Time(squared) = (2 x Distance) / Gravity

Time(squared) = 2710 / 32 = 84.7

Time = 9.2

So the building fell almost as if in a vacuum. And what, I ask you - someone of obvious intelligence - of the supposedly-undamaged lower floors getting out of the way of the upper floors so effortlessly, it was as if the upper-floors were faling at the speed of a parachute.

This is just one anomaly.

Another thing xyzzy, your Government would kill you if it meant a choice between its survival and yours. You will never know the truth of what your government gets up to. Eg. for years the 'conspiracy nuts' were going on about DUMBs (deep underground military bases) while the public, drugged by mass media, sniggered... until it was announced publicly that that was where Bush had been kept safe after the 9/11 attacks.

• Upvote 4

when they are talking about cloning... does that mean that they take someones DNA and make another of you or they got someone to take your ID and place of you...

sorry if that seems outlandish..

Actually Amber... I am not aware of any successful attempts at human cloning at all. I believe one of the first attempts was with sheep.... and it was with DNA. Not sure what they meant for sure in this piece, but I don't think someone as high profile as Janet Reno could be "passed off" by just some replacement. Human DNA cloning is extremely controversial, but as I believe THINK would agree... that probably wouldn't stop Big Brother from trying it. I was just stating my opinion, from what I have heard (and I am no scientist!huh.gif) that I don't think we are quite there. The human body is such a complex creation... and that I doubt not imho, that only God is capable of that work of art.

Edited by RodandStaff

Source? Bombs are not needed. Go read some engineering analysis (this is a good collection Kausel, Eduardo (2002). "The Towers Lost and Beyond". Massachusetts Institute of Technology, there are many more on the wikipedia page for this) of the event form real engineers (not just anyone with an opinion).

Its a convient rationalization for you, everyone that disagrees has been brainwashed, everyone with evidence to the contrary has been paid off, but you and your tinfoil hat wearing buddies know the truth! Sure thing.

xyzzy I never said that anyone that disagrees with me is brainwashed. I invite those who disagree with me to enter the conversation as I am sure THINK does. I do not need a tin foil hat as I prefer my antenaes into the Universe are allowed to probe freely and unscathed!

I understand that this information is revolting and why wouldn't you be angry when others would attempt to post this crazy insane rediculous stuff. Well one day in the very near future after the dust has settled you will be saying to your new neighbor WOW NEVER SAW THAT COMIN!!!

By the way Wikipedia is Bush Cartel owned. And the whole Bush Cartel story is about to be exposed. Get your popcorn this whole nutso crazy science fiction story is about to read better than any nighttime soap or reality show you have ever seen!!!

Namaste!

v=USnxe7hxP4I.

I will direct to you to just one inviolable concept of physics that the 911 commission refused to consider. Free fall can only occur in a perfectly frictionless world, in other words, only when there is zero resistance (not even air) in a falling object's way, only then can its potential energy be completely converted into kinetic energy. Gravity causes objects to fall at a precise, well known quotations.

Page 305 of the 9/11 commission tells us the South Tower took 10 seconds to collapse into itself.

The towers were 1350 and 1360 feet tall. Here is the free-fall equation to see how long it should take an object to free-fall from the towers' former height.

Distance = 1/2 x Gravity x Time(squared)

or

2 x Distance = Gravity x Time(squared)

Time(squared) = (2 x Distance) / Gravity

Time(squared) = 2710 / 32 = 84.7

Time = 9.2

So the building fell almost as if in a vacuum. And what, I ask you - someone of obvious intelligence - of the supposedly-undamaged lower floors getting out of the way of the upper floors so effortlessly, it was as if the upper-floors were faling at the speed of a parachute.

This is just one anomaly.

Another thing xyzzy, your Government would kill you if it meant a choice between its survival and yours. You will never know the truth of what your government gets up to. Eg. for years the 'conspiracy nuts' were going on about DUMBs (deep underground military bases) while the public, drugged by mass media, sniggered... until it was announced publicly that that was where Bush had been kept safe after the 9/11 attacks.

Bravo!!!

:tiphat:

Edited by DinarC
  • Upvote 1

Well the speed of a parachute would, if you are the one wearing it, be much much slower!. But that IS (my impression anyway) of how buildings fall. I've seen a lot of them imploded and its the same thing. What takes them down is not the explosion that only takes out the pillars on the bottom floor (as that way its the most controller), but its the mass of the building above falling one story that has so much energy that it just plows through all the floors. In the towers it was the 30 floors or so above the fire floor that fell one story when the beams at the fire floor gave way, that is what brought it down and the mass of 30 stories is not going to be slowed once it starts moving by a few mere beams below.

Sure, hard to imagine no matter what I claimed to know that I could be a threat to their survival. As far as DUMBs go, I hadn't heard the term, but am not at all surprised that they exist.

Well, you have to decide xyzzy wether you still hold your theory that a massive, steel reinforced building collapsed as a result of office fires and kerosene fuel or it was a planned perfectly executed demolition job. The example you are using is a classic demolition scenario - they implode from within. Something else for you to consider, the mass of an item does not affect its free fall rate. An apple and a feather would fall at the same speed in a vacuum. So parachuting man and building... Another thing it was not 'mere beams' that were being destroyed. Solid concrete was turning to DUST and pillars of steel were becoming molten rivers. All in seconds.

As for you being a threat to their survival. One man can change the entire course of history if he so desires. Start with Darwin, pause at Einstein. give a bit of attention to Gandhi, and stop at Obama. Just because you choose not to exercise your greatness does not mean that governments are not aware of its latent potential.

• Upvote 1

xyzzy Consider the idea of an open mind. This will get you further in life than desperately holding onto "the programming". It is ALL changing which is for the good of all concerned, yet not so good for those who are unable to perceive the changes or discern the truth.

We do agree on one thing, Bush probably can't organize his sock drawer. He has handlers that do that for him. He is just the puppet. Just the puppet.

Also, it would serve you well to be able to debate an idea, anothers philosophy or point of view without insults. Just sayin'.

Namaste!

Edited by DinarC

xyzzy Consider the idea of an open mind. This will get you further in life than desperately holding onto "the programming". It is ALL changing which is for the good of all concerned, yet not so good for those who are unable to perceive the changes or discern the truth.

We do agree on one thing, Bush probably can't organize his sock drawer. He has handlers that do that for him. He is just the puppet. Just the puppet.

Also, it would serve you well to be able to debate an idea, anothers philosophy or point of view without insults. Just sayin'.

Namaste!

Hi D, good to see someone stand up for what he believes in without fear of ridicule.

THINK, Thanks for posting this, I have forwarded the link to several people. I watched the whole thing and it ties in necely with a lot of my own research.

If we get a decent RV I feel we should support someone like Alex Jones and put him right out there to blow the cover off the stench that is being capped by the media.

Edited by ATHIM

Was it building 7 that fell out of sympathy. A gentleman who was in that particular building heard multiple explosions before it went down, he was interviewed and it is on one of the documentaries on 9/11. He is unfortunately and somewhat conveniently deceased. In the case of the Pentagon it seems that it was been struck by a missile type projectile and not a plane. The evidence supporting this is overwhelming. So if the Pentagon was not struck by a plane, was the whole event staged to empower the governement to enforce the patriot act and systematically strip away our freedoms under the guise of a terror threat. In PA the wreckage revealed very little evidence of people being on the plane. The US now bears the characteristics of a closing society. Makes one wonder???

BTW, scientists have found unexploded bomb fragments in the debris of the twin towers and the debris was shipped overseas, nice.

Edited by ATHIM
  • Upvote 1

"office fires"? Did you actually watch it? That was full flash over and for a sustained period. The analysis clearly has described the process where the impact from the plane blows the sprayed on insulation off the steel exposing it to the fire. It weakens, stretches and gives way to the floors above.

Exactly and that is what the mass is about. It is the mass of the 30 or so stories above the fire floor. Kinetic energy is (MV**2/)/2, if there is sufficient energy to crash through just the first floor that collapses, no matter where it is, then it only grows as it falls and speeds up, no building can survie once one floor pancakes on the floor below.

As far as I can tell the government is not aware of me in any way as distinguished from anyone else.

This is for your first, and as it happens, your second argument too xyzzy. Please pay particular attention to DeMartini's quote.

Towers' Design Parameters

Twin Towers' Designers Anticipated Jet Impacts Like September 11th's

Structural engineers who designed the Twin Towers carried out studies in the mid-1960s to determine how the buildings would fare if hit by large jetliners. In all cases the studies concluded that the Towers would survive the impacts and fires caused by the jetliners.

Evidence of these studies includes interviews with and papers and press releases issued by engineers who designed and oversaw construction of the World Trade Center.

LINK

1960s-era Jetliners Compared to Boeing 767s

Contrary to widely promoted misconceptions, the Boeing 767-200s used on 9/11/01 were only slightly larger than 707s and DC 8s, the types of jetliners whose impacts the World Trade Center's designers anticipated.

The above graphic from Chapter 1 of FEMA's Report shows the sizes of a 707 and a 767 relative to the footprint of a WTC tower. 1 Flight 11 and Flight 175 were Boeing 767-200s. Although a 767-200 has a slightly wider body than a 707, the two models are very similar in overall size, weight and fuel capacity.

property Boeing 707-320 Boeing 767-200

fuel capacity 23,000 gallons 23,980 gallons

max takeoff weight 328,060 lbs 395,000 lbs

empty weight 137,562 lbs 179,080 lbs

wingspan 145.75 ft 156.08 ft

wing area 3010 ft^2 3050 ft^2

length 152.92 ft 159.17 ft

cruise speed 607 mph 530 mph

Given the differences in cruise speeds, a 707 in normal flight would actually have more kinetic energy than a 767, despite the slightly smaller size. Note the similar fuel capacities of both aircraft. The 767s used on September 11th were estimated to be carrying about 10,000 gallons of fuel each at the time of impact, only about 40% of the capacity of a 707.

LINK

Statements by Engineers

Engineers who participated in the design of the World Trade Center have stated, since the attack, that the Towers were designed to withstand jetliner collisions. For example, Leslie Robertson, who is featured on many documentaries about the attack, said he "designed it for a (Boeing) 707 to hit it." 2 Statements and documents predating the attack indicate that engineers considered the effects of not only of jetliner impacts, but also of ensuing fires.

John Skilling

John Skilling was the head structural engineer for the World Trade Center. In a 1993 interview, Skilling stated that the Towers were designed to withstand the impact and fires resulting from the collision of a large jetliner such as Boeing 707 or Douglas DC-8.

Our analysis indicated the biggest problem would be the fact that all the fuel (from the airplane) would dump into the building. There would be a horrendous fire. A lot of people would be killed, ... The building structure would still be there. 3

A white paper released on February 3, 1964 states that the Towers could have withstood impacts of jetliners travelling 600 mph -- a speed greater than the impact speed of either jetliner used on 9/11/01.

The buildings have been investigated and found to be safe in an assumed collision with a large jet airliner (Boeing 707—DC 8) traveling at 600 miles per hour. Analysis indicates that such collision would result in only local damage which could not cause collapse or substantial damage to the building and would not endanger the lives and safety of occupants not in the immediate area of impact. 4

The Richard Roth Telegram

On Feburary 13, 1965, real estate baron Lawrence Wien called reporters to his office to charge that the design of the Twin Towers was structurally unsound. Many suspected that his allegation was motivated by a desire to derail the planned World Trade Center skyscrapers to protect the value of his extensive holdings, which included the Empire State Building. In response to the charge, Richard Roth, partner at Emery Roth & Sons, the architectural firm that was designing the Twin Towers, fired back with a three-page telegram containing the following details. 5

THE STRUCTURAL ANALYSIS CARRIED OUT BY THE FIRM OF WORTHINGTON, SKILLING, HELLE & JACKSON IS THE MOST COMPLETE AND DETAILED OF ANY EVER MADE FOR ANY BUILDING STRUCTURE. THE PRELIMINARY CALCULATIONS ALONE COVER 1,200 PAGES AND INVOLVE OVER 100 DETAILED DRAWINGS.

4. BECAUSE OF ITS CONFIGURATION, WHICH IS ESSENTIALLY THAT OF A STEEL BEAM 209' DEEP, THE TOWERS ARE ACTUALLY FAR LESS DARING STRUCTURALLY THAN A CONVENTIONAL BUILDING SUCH AS THE EMPIRE STATE BUILDING WHERE THE SPINE OR BRACED AREA OF THE BUILDING IS FAR SMALLER IN RELATION TO ITS HEIGHT.

5. THE BUILDING AS DESIGNED IS SIXTEEN TIMES STIFFER THAN A CONVENTIONAL STRUCTURE. THE DESIGN CONCEPT IS SO SOUND THAT THE STRUCTURAL ENGINEER HAS BEEN ABLE TO BE ULTRA-CONSERVATIVE IN HIS DESIGN WITHOUT ADVERSELY AFFECTING THE ECONOMICS OF THE STRUCTURE. ...

At the time the Twin Towers were built, the design approach of moving the support columns to the perimeter and the core, thereby creating large expanses of unobstructed floor space, was relatively new, and unique for a skyscraper. However, that approach is commonplace in contemporary skyscrapers.

Frank Demartini's Statement

Frank A. Demartini, on-site construction manager for the World Trade Center, spoke of the resilience of the towers in an interview recorded on January 25, 2001.

The building was designed to have a fully loaded 707 crash into it. That was the largest plane at the time. I believe that the building probably could sustain multiple impacts of jetliners because this structure is like the mosquito netting on your screen door -- this intense grid -- and the jet plane is just a pencil puncturing that screen netting. It really does nothing to the screen netting.

Demartini, who had an office on the 88th floor of the North Tower, has been missing since the 9/11/01 attack, having remained in the North Tower to assist in the evacuation. 6 Demartini had first worked at World Trade Center when Leslie E. Robertson Associates hired him to assess damage from the truck bombing in 1993.

LINK

Like All Skyscrapers, the Twin Towers Were Over-Engineered

One aspect of engineering that is not widely understood is that structures are over-engineered as a matter of standard practice. 7 Steel structures like bridges and buildings are typically designed to withstand five times anticipated static loads and 3 times anticipated dynamic loads. The anticipated loads are the largest ones expected during the life of the structure, like the worst hurricane or earthquake occurring while the floors are packed with standing-room-only crowds. Given that September 11th was not a windy day, and that there were not throngs of people in the upper floors, the critical load ratio was probably well over 10, meaning that more than nine-tenths of the columns at the same level would have to fail before the weight of the top could have overcome the support capacity of the remaining columns.

There is evidence that the Twin Towers were designed with an even greater measure of reserve strength than typical large buildings. According to the 1964 white paper cited above, a Tower would still be able to withstand a 100-mile-per-hour wind after all the perimeter columns on one face and some of the columns on each adjacent face had been cut. 8 Also, John Skilling is cited by the Engineering News Record for the claim that "live loads on these [perimeter] columns can be increased more than 2000% before failure occurs." 9

As for your other Government theory. You are right. As you are one of those who believes everything the Government tells you without real discernment - you are of no threat to them and hence of no concern.

xyzzy How much proof would you like? Experts have given testimony over and over and over. Here is some more.

And then there is always the topic of how the Illuminati like to hide the truth in Hollywood productions. Check this out.

But don't take my word for it. This is why we have our Illuminati owned Media like Fox News and the BBV to keep us informed of important events. Even before they happen!!!

In this video the anchor woman reports in the first six second that Building 7 has collapsed, all the while it is still standing in the live feed. Then ooooops, oh there it is, at 40 seconds uhhhh... Bldg 7 collapses. Oooops. "It's going down right now".

BBC does the same thing. Watch this!

Edited by DinarC
  • Upvote 1

From what I can see from the Fox News report and the BBC Report is that building 7 went down...and the footage they had was not live. They obviously got the news and were reporting it and then the video came in.

I believe EVERYONE has a right to their opinion. If it does NOT agree with mine, so be it. Does that make me right and them wrong. Should I try to browbeat them into believing what I believe? I see both sides of the argument and I choose to believe what I choose to believe. I respect everyone else's right to believe what they choose to believe. Debate is a great thing but never should ridicule be a part of it.

From what I can see from the Fox News report and the BBC Report is that building 7 went down...and the footage they had was not live. They obviously got the news and were reporting it and then the video came in.

I believe EVERYONE has a right to their opinion. If it does NOT agree with mine, so be it. Does that make me right and them wrong. Should I try to browbeat them into believing what I believe? I see both sides of the argument and I choose to believe what I choose to believe. I respect everyone else's right to believe what they choose to believe. Debate is a great thing but never should ridicule be a part of it.

Dear FNP. I have stated facts, not opinions, and if you can find even one post anywhere on this site where I am ridiculing anyone I will apologise immediately and profusely. I urge you to watch the Larry Silverstein youtube video where he says they made the decision to 'pull it'. And while you are at it please also watch the debunking video where 'it' is hilariously taken to mean not building 7 but the fire-fighter and first responders still in it. That even you must agree should read 'pull out' and not 'pull it'. Stay well FNP.