Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

What Has Been Up With All These Posts CBI Down ?

52%sure

I go there everytime I read this. It always works for me. I often wonder why some people post the things they do. Whats up ? You got a computer virus that wont let you go there? Or are you being deceptive?

What ever.

I copied and pasted the auction results for today. Thats one hundred and ninety one million one hundred and sixty seven thousand. I guess its not a lot for a country to sell.

The latest daily currency auction was held in the Central Bank of Iraq on the 6-SEP-2011. The results were as follows:

Details

Notes

Number of banks

Auction price selling dinar / US$

Auction price buying dinar / US$

-----

Amount sold at auction price (US$)

Amount purchased at Auction price (US$)

-----

Total offers for buying (US$)

Total offers for selling (US$)

-----

Edited by 52%sure
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 3

I go there everytime I read this. It always works for me. I often wonder why some people post the things they do. Whats up ? You got a computer virus that wont let you go there? Or are you being deceptive?

What ever.

Well....it was not only in peoples heads.

CBI was having some kind off issue. I was not able to get on for a couple of days.

Did it have anything to do with the elusive rv?? Nope....not a thing!

It's obvious that CBI was doing some kind of maintenance & some were not able to get on, while others were. Server issue?

None the less, it was not about deception.