Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Pink Piggy's September 14th - 15th and Counting!

U see Big Mack, I knew that U would be off the Hook. Piggy can't stay on track for an Entire Week ! :rolleyes:

Now that Hallucinating Ham somehow Thinks that He's a Guru. :blink:

All That New Dong must have Gone to His Head ! :D

PIGGY PIGGY PIGGY !!!

B) B) B)

Oh I hope you're wrong about him getting a big ego because if " Piggy banks" on a RV date and rate and the dong,, the next thing you know, ...

he'll have us speculating whether or not to spend our long wads of dong on silver. :mellow::lol::D

• Upvote 2

Oh I see DT lurking in the wings.... I wonder what witty quip he will bring to this Dong-on thread!

Posting on a Dong Thread is like trying to Tip Toe thru a Mine Field. :o

Good Eyes FlyHi. ;)

I was Posting something but took an Intentional Short Break b4 returning and Hitting the Cancel Button. :rolleyes:

I've lost Track of how many "Edgy" cancelled posts that I've Buried ! :D

• Upvote 2

Lol ! Challenge away !!! Is your dong still wrinkled ??? I have just come back from my job interview. My brain needs to recover.

See? This is how rumors get started. I never said mine was wrinkled. I was questioning if it was a good idea to sleep with your dong because it might get wrinkled...unless the person in question doesn't move in their sleep.

I have heard it's highly immoral to have dong parties.

Not only that but they are a pain to clean up after...

• Upvote 2

See? This is how rumors get started. I never said mine was wrinkled. I was questioning if it was a good idea to sleep with your dong because it might get wrinkled...unless the person in question doesn't move in their sleep.

Go read the last couple of posts in "freakin out" then u will understand. Lovin the T-shirt btw.

Dong parties......sticky messy affairs. LOL ! :)

• Upvote 2

So now piggy is rolling in the mud while playing with everyone's dong, Mack's dong is wrinkled, and Betty... well, I won't go there cause your a lady... but see whatz I mean... this new site is definitely not family rated! ohmy.gifwink.gif

• Upvote 2

So now piggy is rolling in the mud while playing with everyone's dong, Mack's dong is wrinkled, and Betty... well, I won't go there cause your a lady... but see whatz I mean... this new site is definitely not family rated! ohmy.gifwink.gif

LMAO ! So..........you have seen macks dong ? ! Lol !

• Upvote 1

LMAO ! So..........you have seen macks dong ? ! Lol !

No BETTYBOOP, in fact H*ll Nooooooooo! blink.gif I was just repeatin what youz said! rolleyes.gif Remember now... "try" to be the lady! wink.gif ... if that is even possible in a Dong chat! laugh.gif

Sorry Mack... what have I done? ohmy.gif

Edited by RodandStaff
  • Upvote 1

No BETTYBOOP, in fact H*ll Nooooooooo! blink.gif I was just repeatin what youz said! rolleyes.gif Remember now... "try" to be the lady! wink.gif ... if that is even possible in a Dong chat! laugh.gif

Sorry Mack... what have I done? ohmy.gif

It's OK Rod ... I'm sure he's *up* for any comments concerning his dong - and Cisole seems intent on fondling any and every dong within reach ... and of course ... they have that little bromance thing going on ...

and Ms. Boop - WELL !!! I'm liking You more and more everyday!!! You seem to be able to hold your own ... or others ... when pointed your way!!! :blink::huh::rolleyes:

• Upvote 2

It's OK Rod ... I'm sure he's *up* for any comments concerning his dong - and Cisole seems intent on fondling any and every dong within reach ... and of course ... they have that little bromance thing going on ...

and Ms. Boop - WELL !!! I'm liking You more and more everyday!!! You seem to be able to hold your own ... or others ... when pointed your way!!! :blink::huh::rolleyes:

Ofcourse I can hold my own. Was raised on a farm and most of my friends are in the young farmers society with me so that about tells it all. LOL ! But remember I am a nurse so I need to handle other peoples dong at times.....most normal thing in the world to me.

• Upvote 3