Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Redenomination rumor

Joeshmoe

I have been studying this investment for quite a while now. I guess I am confused as to why everyone is so excited when Iraq talks about deleting the three zeros? I even came across an article today that specifically uses the word redenominate. The only argument against this article that I have heard is that it is smoke and mirrors because they aren't gonna do it. Is it just me or is this just wishful thinking? Do we all just want to believe in this so bad that we are missing the reality of all of these deleting the zeros articles and that they are just gonna do what they say they are gonna do? Someone talk some sense in to me. What am I missing?

Its the whole spend 1000 and make a milllion mentality. Yes very wishful thinking.

so tell US why did you buy into it??? o thats right to make a couple thousands and wait a couple of years and be on forums. Yeeeeeeeeaaaaaa right real believable smarta$$.

I have been studying this investment for quite a while now. I guess I am confused as to why everyone is so excited when Iraq talks about deleting the three zeros? I even came across an article today that specifically uses the word redenominate. The only argument against this article that I have heard is that it is smoke and mirrors because they aren't gonna do it. Is it just me or is this just wishful thinking? Do we all just want to believe in this so bad that we are missing the reality of all of these deleting the zeros articles and that they are just gonna do what they say they are gonna do? Someone talk some sense in to me. What am I missing?

http://dinarvets.com...redenomination/

If you believe Iraq would come out and slightly indicate they will straight up RV i feel bad for you. That simply WILL NEVER happen!!!!

yeah...huge amounts of wishful thinking...nothing has led me to believe they will do anything other than re denominate(but you know what? I wish they wouldn't)

and you have tooken the bait.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

http://dinarvets.com...redenomination/

Iraq breaks down its currency in 1000th's

When they say remove or lift the three 000's they mean .00086

I dont care what any one else tells you I have worked in the ME for 10 years I know what they mean in the articles

It even caused confusion in iraq because the American reporters that work at the news agencies turned it in to something else if you go back and research the first of the statements from shab's (he said lift the zero's from the exchange rate )and remove the large notes .............................................................

But what you are missing is 50 years of history Shab's is American taught Economist and all this falls right in line with our history when the UST removed large notes from our currency from 1920's till 1960's(and brought up the exchange rate)

• Upvote 10

Iraq breaks down its currency in 1000th's

When they say remove or lift the three 000's they mean .00086

I dont care what any one else tells you I have worked in the ME for 10 years I know what they mean in the articles

It even caused confusion in iraq because the American reporters that work at the news agencies turned it in to something else if you go back and research the first of the statements from shab's (he said lift the zero's from the exchange rate )and remove the large notes .............................................................

But what you are missing is 50 years of history Shab's is American taught Economist and all this falls right in line with our history when the UST removed large notes from our currency from 1920's till 1960's(and brought up the exchange rate)

good post randalin i 100% agree with you

Delta says the same thing as well as Frank.

Edited by easyrider
  • Upvote 6

you must think in the islamic bank way to understand there meaning on the hole thing

good post randalin i 100% agree with you

Delta says the same thing as well as Frank.

Well not to be like them but its the truth some of us back in 03' got a chance to see the plan for iraq and its future .And though its changed a bit .It still resembles what was laid out way back then (only the time line changed )

• Upvote 3

so tell US why did you buy into it??? o thats right to make a couple thousands and wait a couple of years and be on forums. Yeeeeeeeeaaaaaa right real believable smarta$$.

If you believe Iraq would come out and slightly indicate they will straight up RV i feel bad for you. That simply WILL NEVER happen!!!!

and you have tooken the bait.

taken the bait...and yes, simply because I wasnt aware that there was such a thing as a re-denomination before getting into this...took me all of 2 weeks to see what was going on...at that point I stopped buying and just decided to wait it out since I dont actually need the money for anything else, its not about them telling us what they will do...its about the sheer amount of iraqi currency in circulation(I dont believe for a second they have been removing them from circulation...lots of talk but no proof or even eyewitness from any boots on the ground)...no matter how you add them up they dont work....add to that the fact fractional banking is out because of sharia law and what do you have? just what they say they are going to do in the articles

as far as the zeros coming off the exchange rate...I call BS on that...you arent the only one who works in the middle east, I do as well(well, when not between contracts) they refer to removing the 3 zeros....remember these articles are meant for their citizens....their citizens dont even think of the exchange rate unless they need dollars to buy something(or unless those citizens happen to be money exchangers) so the average iraqi will think 3 zeros means the zeros on the currency he holds in his hand...quite logically just what they are referring to

Edited by wicked93gs
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Joe!...you nailed it. That's exactly my point. It's a Lot of dreaming and wishful thinking.

The only real info you can go with is what the Iraqi government tells us.

People simply don't want to hear the truth....or look at the history of these RV's (RD's).

Prime example is Venezuela. A very oil rich country and they did just that... a reinstate, currency swap which

Ultimately removed 3 zeros from the Currency!

• Upvote 2

Wishful thinking?? Maybe...

What some would call a dumb move? I doubt it..

You would think investing in that region, you would likely see a return... Can't imagine for it to take place where we receive no returns.

I sometimes wonder if the amount of people outside that region is a good or bad thing.

Who really knows.... Right?

I need a time machine so I can look into the future and see how this plays out.

• Upvote 1

Joe!...you nailed it. That's exactly my point. It's a Lot of dreaming and wishful thinking.

The only real info you can go with is what the Iraqi government tells us.

People simply don't want to hear the truth....or look at the history of these RV's (RD's).

Prime example is Venezuela. A very oil rich country and they did just that... a reinstate, currency swap which

Ultimately removed 3 zeros from the Currency!

If you were as smart as you think .You would know Venezuela had dual exchange rates till last year one( inside and one outside )

Also they did it to there self .not like iraq witch sanctions were placed on them causing their money to fall by the UN. this is a RI not a revaluation

And Venezuela changed the name and the bills

There is in no way the same here ........................................

If you get that time machine...Can you get me the winning lotto numbers for the next 30 years? I'm not greedy one set a year is fine

Sure can....

What I'll do is, give you one set per year.

I will also leave the last # omitted.

Gotta have fun with it, and make you guess, right?

But, just remember, there is a thing called the butterfly effect. So, after the first set, the rest may not actually come to fruition.

:)

So, you will have to buy basically 50-some tickets per drawing for the remainder of the year (Which is about 8 times a month?)

Don't worry, I'll make sure I pick a week where the prize is modest.. (Not like right after someone else won it..)

ha-ha, can't give you dates... Gotta make you sweat a little bit.

Pay me $10k and I'll e-mail you the lists. :P

• Upvote 1

If you were as smart as you think .You would know Venezuela had dual exchange rates till last year one( inside and one outside )

Also they did it to there self .not like iraq witch sanctions were placed on them causing their money to fall by the UN. this is a RI not a revaluation

And Venezuela changed the name and the bills

There is in no way the same here ........................................

Yep! That's exactly what I think is Going to happen with Iraq...

And I'm not very smart at all. Good for me, common sense goes a long way! :-)

• Upvote 1

[/quote

To answer your title question...

Can anyone explain this article? Yes we all can in our own way. With accurate and factually based answers? No.

You seem like a grounded person with concerns...you're not alone. Hang in there if you can financially and see what's going to happen in the coming months. Peace.

If you get that time machine...Can you get me the winning lotto numbers for the next 30 years? I'm not greedy one set a year is fine

I want to know who wins the Kentucky Derby.

Dudes dissing my post becuase its not what they want to hear. Sounds like liberalism.

There are a few of those around here. I gave you a plus to put you positive.