Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Rumor 9/6/2011

mrex

A while ago I ordered some dinar and had it sent to my moms house (I'm elsewhere at college) and I called her today to have her mail it to me. I had bought 100k but was only sent 50k and a partial refund.... SUSPICIOUS. After talking about this thoroughly with my mother, she questioned my belief in the RV and I told her that to me this was mere speculation to which she responded with utmost certainty, "IT WOULD NOT SURPRISE ME EVEN IF IT RVed BEFORE IT I WAS ABLE TO GET IT TO YOU IN THE MAIL."

I kid you not. My mother honestly believes it will RV in the next THREE days. BEFORE SEPTEMBER NINTH!

But don't go buy more dinar.

• Upvote 9
  • Downvote 3

who's is mom? is she a member here? does she follow what is going on? Is Mom a Guru? just curious, or is Mom encouraging her daughter about her investment? I'm confused?

Don't go buy more Dinar??? That was a strange post to me. I missed something.

Edited by uncirculd
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 16

A while ago I ordered some dinar and had it sent to my moms house (I'm elsewhere at college) and I called her today to have her mail it to me. I had bought 100k but was only sent 50k and a partial refund.... SUSPICIOUS. After talking about this thoroughly with my mother, she questioned my belief in the RV and I told her that to me this was mere speculation to which she responded with utmost certainty, "IT WOULD NOT SURPRISE ME EVEN IF IT RVed BEFORE IT I WAS ABLE TO GET IT TO YOU IN THE MAIL."

I kid you not. My mother honestly believes it will RV in the next THREE days. BEFORE SEPTEMBER NINTH!

But don't go buy more dinar.

It makes me smile when I learn of college students taking interest in investments, speculative or not. I hope you are blessed as your mother insists and you can study knowing your education is paid for. Go RV

• Upvote 6

who's is mom? is she a member here? does she follow what is going on? Is Mom a Guru? just curious, or is Mom encouraging her daughter about her investment? I'm confused?

I don't think Mom really understands how the internet works. But wouldn't everyone say their mother is a guru in one or another? I personally guarantee every member of Dinarvets that my mom holds more credibility than Okie. Mom personally holds a substantial amount of Iraqi Dinar and claims that, "it just feels right" and that "anyday now I'll be able to surprise your dad with this." Talk about motherly instinct.

And I'm actually a son. Not a daughter.

• Upvote 8

I don't think Mom really understands how the internet works. But wouldn't everyone say their mother is a guru in one or another? I personally guarantee every member of Dinarvets that my mom holds more credibility than Okie. Mom personally holds a substantial amount of Iraqi Dinar and claims that, "it just feels right" and that "anyday now I'll be able to surprise your dad with this." Talk about motherly instinct.

And I'm actually a son. Not a daughter.

Right On 'mrex'!!!!!!!!!!!!

GG

Hahaha! Absolutely wonderful! I was having quite the "off" day today, funeral this afternoon and just feeling BLAH! This has definitely put a smile on my face and made me laugh out loud! I am a firm believer in the "School of Mom". If there was one person in your life that you listened to, it was mom. Otherwise you would get the shoe!

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1