Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Okie Late Tuesday Afternoon OOMC Update

Papster

I've concluded the folks that keep bringing Okie's stuff, must be weak minded individuals to some degree. I can't tell you what you're weakness is, just evaluated it yourself. No ones knows you better than you.. You all say the same thing too, don't bash me...is just entertainment. Well their you go just evaluate your own response. :lol:B)B)

dont need to evaluate myself.....i know who i am and where i am in this investment....but if it takes a weak minded individuals to bring over okies stuff........i would have to say someone complaining about it but still clicks and reads......maybe weaker minded..........evaluate yourself........GO DINAR

• Upvote 4

dont need to evaluate myself.....i know who i am and where i am in this investment....but if it takes a weak minded individuals to bring over okies stuff........i would have to say someone complaining about it but still clicks and reads......maybe weaker minded..........evaluate yourself........GO DINAR

Dear, I gave you a + don't take it personal just know you're not alone. B)B)

• Upvote 1

Dear, I gave you a + don't take it personal just know you're not alone. B)B)

first of all thanks for the + gave you one back.......i dont take it personal......if you see my join date i have been around a while......i have thick skin........and i know i am not alone......i see other members getting bashed when they bring stuff over.......bashed by DV members like you....and it gets old......killing the messenger.......you know even a two week old newbie has figured out what the rumor section stands for.......rumors.......anyway the best to you and..... GO DINAR
  • Upvote 2

Wow how does this Okie guy come up with this stuff? At what point does he think that he can keep making these fantastic claims.... When does he give up on all the hype. I have been reading his posts for only a month I am in disbelief how he is continually saying, (it has happend!) or (tomorrow! ) or whatever... I just wish it would rv so we can all get on with our new lives!

GO RV :DB):D

All you okie haters........dont neg me for bringing this in.....i know it smells.....but if you dont like it........dont eat it.......it is for entertainment purposes only..........GO DINAR

Okie Late Tuesday Afternoon OOMC Update

09/06/2011 [..OKIE OIL MAN] JUST A SHORT POST TO PASS ON WHAT SOURCES REPORTED TO ME THIS MORNING. I WAS INFORMED THAT I SHOULD BE AT DOCKSIDE TOMMOROW WHEN MY SHIP COMES IN AND NOT AT THE AIRPORT AGAIN. THIS IS FROM 3 SEPERATE SOURCES THAT IS SO HIGH UP THE LADDER I HAVE TO USE BINOCULARS TO SEE THE BOTTOM OF THEIR FEET. I WAS INFORMED THAT VERY LATE TONIGHT OR EARLY IN THE MORNING HOURS WE SHOULD SEE/KNOW/FEEL/REALIZE AND BE IN A RECEIVING MODE.---I AM READY--ARE YOU???

[..OKIE OIL MAN] AS USUAL THAT DARN OKIE WAS EARLY 2 DAYS AGO---HE CAN'T SEEM TO KEEP HIS CLOCK SYNCRONIZED WITH REAL TIME AND IS ALWAYS AHEAD OF THE OFFICIAL INTEL BEING RELEASED--

[..OKIE OIL MAN] I COULD GET INTO DETAILS ABOUT GREEN SCREENS AND 24-48 HOURS BEFORE ACTIVATION AS WELL AS MANY OTHER CONTRIBUTING FACTORS THAT HAS BEEN ADDRESSED AND COMPLETED---WE'RE GOOD TO GO-----------FINALLY-----WHEW!!!!!!

I bet Okie would have to "TO USE BINOCULARS" to see the bottom of a snakes belly.

been here going on two years, 6 years in the investment, starting to wonder about people who bring over the hype articles, maybe they are undercover, not saying you in paticular, jmo something to consider.

I love to hate him!

• Upvote 1

Okie hatred ===== Sarah Palin hatred (by the left wing media)

You forgot to mention the US President... He seems to be hated a lot.... Also on this Forum.... I cannot comment on that as I'm a Foreigner ( non US Citizen) and surely some would consider that a meddle into something I must have no say about...So I'll abstain.

Thanks I needed that.................so funny.

You're welcome... Glad you enjoyed it.

Edited by umbertino

I can't figure this Okie fella out seriously why does he gets posted without fail day in and day out constant. There is something about it I just can't put my finger on it. My conclusion is that he has more power than anyone realizes. I dare this site not to post about Okie for a week. I guarantee you it cannot be done. My conclusion he is a very powerful figure in the dinar world.

What a loser.

I agree. For all of you that follow that idoit Okie you must realize that we have a better chance of the world ending on 2012 than Okie every having a credible shed of information..

Let's please boycott this imbecile as I feel a whole lot stupider after I reading his nonsense. Join the player hating band wagon. OUT WITH OKIE!!!! :D

I can't figure this Okie fella out seriously why does he gets posted without fail day in and day out constant. There is something about it I just can't put my finger on it. My conclusion is that he has more power than anyone realizes. I dare this site not to post about Okie for a week. I guarantee you it cannot be done. My conclusion he is a very powerful figure in the dinar world.

OKIE works for a brokerage firm and get compensated for his rah rah here it comes posts. He is not powerful. If he was his post would be credible..

Edited by doggydinars

GOOD GRIEF!!!

Okie has had this currency RV EVERY DAY for 20 seperate days now!

Today Adam released some VERY WISE ADVISE: IF THERE IS AN AUCTION, THERE IS NO RV - - -PERIOD!

So I suggest we all simply look at the OFFICIAL CBI SITE every morning, Sunday - thru THURSDAY on http://www.cbi.iq/index.php?pid=CurrencyAuctions.

IF there is an AUCTION. . .you can IMMEDIATELY see it FOR YOURSELVES & know to simply and TOTALLY IGNORE that day's lies/fairy-tales/and "made-up" BS-GARBAGE from Okie, Bulldog, Ghost and from ANYBODY at OOM "FAIRY-TALE-LAND" and EVERYONE on PTR!

Adam has given CLEAR and SUCCINCT counsel! LISTEN TO IT.