Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Okie Late Tuesday Afternoon OOMC Update

Papster

All you okie haters........dont neg me for bringing this in.....i know it smells.....but if you dont like it........dont eat it.......it is for entertainment purposes only..........GO DINAR

Okie Late Tuesday Afternoon OOMC Update

09/06/2011 [..OKIE OIL MAN] JUST A SHORT POST TO PASS ON WHAT SOURCES REPORTED TO ME THIS MORNING. I WAS INFORMED THAT I SHOULD BE AT DOCKSIDE TOMMOROW WHEN MY SHIP COMES IN AND NOT AT THE AIRPORT AGAIN. THIS IS FROM 3 SEPERATE SOURCES THAT IS SO HIGH UP THE LADDER I HAVE TO USE BINOCULARS TO SEE THE BOTTOM OF THEIR FEET. I WAS INFORMED THAT VERY LATE TONIGHT OR EARLY IN THE MORNING HOURS WE SHOULD SEE/KNOW/FEEL/REALIZE AND BE IN A RECEIVING MODE.---I AM READY--ARE YOU???

[..OKIE OIL MAN] AS USUAL THAT DARN OKIE WAS EARLY 2 DAYS AGO---HE CAN'T SEEM TO KEEP HIS CLOCK SYNCRONIZED WITH REAL TIME AND IS ALWAYS AHEAD OF THE OFFICIAL INTEL BEING RELEASED--

[..OKIE OIL MAN] I COULD GET INTO DETAILS ABOUT GREEN SCREENS AND 24-48 HOURS BEFORE ACTIVATION AS WELL AS MANY OTHER CONTRIBUTING FACTORS THAT HAS BEEN ADDRESSED AND COMPLETED---WE'RE GOOD TO GO-----------FINALLY-----WHEW!!!!!!

• Upvote 14
  • Downvote 11

Two Days Early ?!?!!?

WtF !!!!

He's been screaming it's been done since about last July (2010 - NOT this past one,) if not longer. He's a hell of a lot more than 2 days early!!! Mind you - just once I'd like one of his lies to be a truth !!!

WTF is right..........thats why this is so comical.........you just have to laugh at his statements.........Okie could do stand up.........GO DINAR

• Upvote 2

He makes me mad but I hope he's right. Can someone be this wrong this many times?

You wanna keep hurting yourself?

Exactly!!! Except in OKIE's case it's all the forum members... LOL

Yes.. But if Justice gotta be served fairly then it won't be only Okie who needs some slapping....

The BS has come from more directions than just him...

You wanna keep hurting yourself?

Yes.. But if Justice gotta be served fairly then it won't be only Okie who needs some slapping....

The BS has come from more directions than just him...

I agree but for some reason he has become, in my humble opinion, the "Poster Child" for GURUcide...