Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Let's all call our Congressman or Senator & get this all out in the open once and for all

This afternoon I put a call into my Congressman Richard A. Hana from the 24th district in up state N.Y. I spoke to one of his aides and talked about the IQD. I could tell he knew nothing about the DINAR.

I felt it was about time to put the squeeze on my Congresman. I informed him of all rumors and fact that including the U.S. owning 4 trillion Dinar, the fact the Prez Bush authorized the average American to invest into the Dinar. How Bush made the statement that the war would pay for itself after it was over with. I gave him some of the recent history of the Dinar over the last 20 years.. Also gave him some suspisions about Prez. O. keeping a lid on all of this so that he can look like a hero should he have any play in the RV and pay down the debt in half.

To make a long story short. I felt it is time to bring this out into the open with the result of getting all of our elected officials talking about the Dinar. Ya, ya, ya, I know the U.S. dosen't dictake policy over another countries monitary policy. With all the thousands of members on Dinarvet.com I am hopeful that if we all write or call our representitives, that maybe we can flood their offices with all the Dinar Hype and make this a main topic on the hill in Washington.

I would like to get all officials to come out and addmit an RV is in the Works and that if the U.S. is the possesion of any IQD that it may help our 14 trillion bebit. With all the thousands of members that Dinarvets.com has, it is important to remember that there is strenght in numbers.

I urge you to contact your freinds and family that may have not been online for a while and ask them to call or wrile their represenative. One more thing to do would be to do this in one day, say maybe next Monday Sept. 12th-2011.

If anyone has any thoughts about this, let me know. Let's sqeeze some answers out of Washington.

DAVE

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 30

I understand your frustration and concern for america as a country, and some people might feel I should have no say as I am scottish, but do we as investors really want this to become public knowledge before the R.V.? Think about this for a min. The whole world would be chasing to buy dinar, which would not be good for us. I believe Adam has already advised against this. Even if all the investors on this site alone were to contact congress the government would probably never admit it. Sorry if this sounds -ve it is not meant to be so. :)

• Upvote 12

This afternoon I put a call into my Congressman Richard A. Hana from the 24th district in up state N.Y. I spoke to one of his aides and talked about the IQD. I could tell he knew nothing about the DINAR.

I felt it was about time to put the squeeze on my Congresman. I informed him of all rumors and fact that including the U.S. owning 4 trillion Dinar, the fact the Prez Bush authorized the average American to invest into the Dinar. How Bush made the statement that the war would pay for itself after it was over with. I gave him some of the recent history of the Dinar over the last 20 years.. Also gave him some suspisions about Prez. O. keeping a lid on all of this so that he can look like a hero should he have any play in the RV and pay down the debt in half.

To make a long story short. I felt it is time to bring this out into the open with the result of getting all of our elected officials talking about the Dinar. Ya, ya, ya, I know the U.S. dosen't dictake policy over another countries monitary policy. With all the thousands of members on Dinarvet.com I am hopeful that if we all write or call our representitives, that maybe we can flood their offices with all the Dinar Hype and make this a main topic on the hill in Washington.

I would like to get all officials to come out and addmit an RV is in the Works and that if the U.S. is the possesion of any IQD that it may help our 14 trillion bebit. With all the thousands of members that Dinarvets.com has, it is important to remember that there is strenght in numbers.

I urge you to contact your freinds and family that may have not been online for a while and ask them to call or wrile their represenative. One more thing to do would be to do this in one day, say maybe next Monday Sept. 12th-2011.

If anyone has any thoughts about this, let me know. Let's sqeeze some answers out of Washington.

DAVE

I think that would be a strategy that could ruin this investment. Put the government on the spot and they will make it all go away for all of us. JMO

• Upvote 5

I understand your frustration and concern for america as a country, and some people might feel I should have no say as I am scottish, but do we as investors really want this to become public knowledge before the R.V.? Think about this for a min. The whole world would be chasing to buy dinar, which would not be good for us. I believe Adam has already advised against this. Even if all the investors on this site alone were to contact congress the government would probably never admit it. Sorry if this sounds -ve it is not meant to be so. :)

Thanks for your feedback Betty. It does make very good sense on one hand, however I for one beleive the Gov. is accountable to all of its citizens I am very open minded so I wont get bent out of shape. I think I will wait for some more feedback and see how it goes. Have a good one.

• Upvote 2

Thanks for your feedback Betty. It does make very good sense on one hand, however I for one beleive the Gov. is accountable to all of its citizens I am very open minded so I wont get bent out of shape. I think I will wait for some more feedback and see how it goes. Have a good one.

I totally agree they should be accountable but unfortunately I think governments all over the world have a bad dose of selective accountability. Have a good day / evening.

• Upvote 1

Even though Iraq is a sovereign country I would bet every last Dinar I hold that the good ole US of A exerts tremendous influence over their decision making process. We may not have the final say but you can bet they defer to our "advice."

• Upvote 1

Ahhh... I'd say a big fat NO.

Most of our politicians do know about the Dinar and for those that have it, they're waiting too. It's strongly believed that the UST and the Fed are sitting on lots of Dinar as well.

United States pressure is not going to make it happen any sooner and as we all know there are things that need to happen before an RV can take place.

This is not something they want the main stream media to be chatting up. It's always been pretty quiet so let's just keep it that way. Just be blessed you DO know and you're a part of it.

Oh, and after this RV's and it's all said and done.. I wouldn't be trying to create all kinds of attention for yourself or others at that time either.

just sayin'...

• Upvote 2

Ahhh... I'd say a big fat NO.

Most of our politicians do know about the Dinar and for those that have it, they're waiting too. It's strongly believed that the UST and the Fed are sitting on lots of Dinar as well.

United States pressure is not going to make it happen any sooner and as we all know there are things that need to happen before an RV can take place.

This is not something they want the main stream media to be chatting up. It's always been pretty quiet so let's just keep it that way. Just be blessed you DO know and you're a part of it.

Oh, and after this RV's and it's all said and done.. I wouldn't be trying to create all kinds of attention for yourself or others at that time either.

just sayin'...

I am happy to note that no one is wanting to chop my fingers off. :lol::lol: I have to go with the flow and agree that this would be a bad idea. However, going back to the begining when the U.S. collaborated with the new regime about printing a new currency, Bush did say publicly that the U.S. would recoup its money from the war after it was all wrapped up. I also recall about that time, that Bush stated that the average American would be able to invest in the Dinar. I beleive it was to be our way to show faith in the new country`and its currency. I remember hearing this on the Television news.

I also don't understand where you get the idea that I am looking to creat all kinds of attention. I am basically a quite guy and only speak up when the time is needed. Could you clarify this for me please.

I respect your position but disagree

I still feel silence is golden and them being informed of how many private inventors hold dinar(i'm sure they have a way to know already) will spark an idea of how can they profit off us if it comes to fruition.

I respect your point of view.

Thanks

• Upvote 2