Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

The sudden emergency meeting at the headquarters of the President of the United Nations Mission to help Iraq in the presence of most of the ambassador

BondLady

The sudden emergency meeting at the headquarters of the President of the United Nations Mission to help Iraq in the presence of most of the ambassadors

Tuesday, 06 September / September 2011 10:49 | Author: Muhassad | | | 0

With particular: the Head of Mission of the United Nations to help Iraq, and suddenly an emergency meeting attended by a number of ambassadors.

Informed sources confirmed for Although the "emergency meeting convened by the United Nations mission to help Iraq, Tuesday, at ten o'clock in the morning, attended by most of the ambassadors in Iraq at the head of mission in Baghdad," adding that "the presence of most of the ambassadors and their meeting the United Nations Mission in this as quick and sudden is not a pledge offices successive United Nations missions in Iraq and is outside the customary context. "

The sources indicated that "The meeting has not been announced earlier, where he held confidential under unprecedented security in which security agents and armored vehicles used in cases of extreme emergency." Finished / follow

http://www.mustakbal.net/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=3289:2011-09-06-10-51-55&catid=2:2011-07-18-15-01-39&Itemid=8

• Upvote 14

wouldnt ya just love to be a fly on the wall lol, i dunno if it will be telivised or not i just stumbled across this about 30 minutes ago while doin my news searches, also found articles in the last 24 hours sayin theve came to terms over the nubark port, if thats so, imo that was holdin them up from commin out of ch 7,....Iraqi Minister says Dispute over Kuwaiti Port is Resolved

Posted on 05 September 2011. Tags: Boubyan, Bubiyan, Bubyan, Kuwait, Mubarak, Ports, Zebari

According to a report from Associated Press, Iraq’s Foreign Minister Hoshyar Zebari (pictured) says that a dispute over a planned Kuwaiti port has been resolved, and that the facility will not disrupt Iraqi shipping in the Persian Gulf.

The minister said that a technical review showed that the Mubarak port on Boubiyan Island “won’t affect our navigation,” as had been feared.

In an interview late on Sunday, Zebari said the review “removed the fears of the Mubarak port.”

The Construction of the facility off Kuwait’s coast raised new tensions between the two nations this summer.

Iraq initially objected to the port and feared the country would be cut off from the lucrative Gulf shipping trade just as it regains its economic footing.

(Source: Associated Press)

http://www.iraq-businessnews.com/category/oil-gas/ .............. and also this article which i loved and spoke volumes imo.................... British Ambassador describes the Iraqi people by the pioneers of democracy] in the Arab world

05/09/2011 pm - 1:50 p.m.

British Ambassador to Iraq, Michael Aaron of the Iraqi people to "pioneers of democracy in the Arab world and their achievements set an example for others in the Middle East."

He said the British ambassador in his blog on Monday that "the Iraqis have made enormous sacrifices during the past few years in order to save your country from sectarian conflict, and for reconstruction after the ash left by the crumbling dictatorship."

He added "I am after the end of the holiday period for most Iraqis, I want to mention here, I think, being the most important challenges facing Iraq, and the things that Iraq needs the people and government to deal with them in order to strengthen their position as pioneers of democracy in the Arab world."

He said Aaron "The strong economy able to meet the needs of everyone, is the foundation of democracy, it is futile to engage in political debate when you do not have enough to provide food," noting that "if we want the economy to grow, For all Iraqis, politicians and businessmen and workers, to face the scourge of corruption that absorb the soul of their economy. "

He stressed that he is "encouraging to see many cases of corruption and misuse of public money has been highlighted by the media. It is also encouraging to also see the government and the House of Representatives and are responsive actions such as reducing the size of the cabinet and reduce the salaries of senior officials."

The Aaron that "there is more to be done, the process of regulating the economy more effectively through the adoption of legislation into law of oil and gas and amend the law on investment is essential," adding that "it is sad for the Iraqis to let the outdated concepts such as patronage and nepotism to return them to the time who was the economy, create jobs and wealth for a minority of people. "

And on the security side, said the British ambassador, "is the security situation has improved since 2006, the greatest achievements of Iraq, but the events that took place in the last two weeks of Ramadan remind us sadly that the terrorists remain willing to use more methods and brutality for the purpose of incitement of hatred among the Iraqi brothers."

Abizaid and Aaron, "but Mtpartyoa rule does not make up their own all the threat to Iraq, militias linked to Iran is also trying to sabotage the political process by launching rockets at the heart of the district government in Baghdad."

He noted that "the could control points and patrols, but the military side of the virtual address of the problem only, where it remains a high sense of national unity, Iraq's most powerful line of defense generally extremists."

Regarding relations with the Arab countries said Aaron, "Iraq is a beacon leading to democracy in the Arab world, and has a lot to bring to the region. But in recent years has seen consistently good relations between Iraq and its Arab neighbors, and this is not in the interest of one," pointing to the that "this would deprive Iraq of investment, and deprive the people of Tunisia, Egypt, Libya, Syria, Iraq, from the experience in dealing with the institutions of democracy."

He confirmed that "weak ties with neighbors that would distract its focus and goes away from pressing domestic issues such as corruption and reform."

The ambassador stressed Albertani that "building a better relationship with Kuwait is a good first step, will lead to exit Iraq from Chapter VII of the UN Charter," and wondered that "if it was possible to ensure that the plans of Kuwait to build new port will not interfere with the freedom of access to ports Iraq did not seek to get out of Chapter VII in the fastest possible time? ".

He called for "the exploitation of the opportunity to work with the rest of the Arab world to turn Iraq into a meeting point of trade and economic major. That Iraq could earn much more, while not losing anything at all."

And Aaron that he "can not be any one that determines the confidence the day will enjoy the Iraqis with 24 hours of electricity each day, or day that would not have to when paying attention to the back for fear of prosecution of extremists with agendas of foreign countries. But we can say definitely that that day will be much faster if the Iraqis to renounce corruption, nepotism and attempts to discrimination in all its forms, and they focus on building a society of order and is in meeting their needs, "confirmed that" The UK stands ready to help and support in any way possible

http://www.burathanews.com/news_article_135256.html

*************The ambassador stressed Albertani that "building a better relationship with Kuwait is a good first step, will lead to exit Iraq from Chapter VII of the UN Charter," and wondered that "if it was possible to ensure that the plans of Kuwait to build new port will not interfere with the freedom of access to ports Iraq did not seek to get out of Chapter VII in the fastest possible time? ".

• Upvote 6

it makes me wonder if we will ever see this go down.....i do believe maliki is so against this happening and keeping the iraqis poor....i will prob poop my pants if it does ever happen :D

I cannot believe you are this negative, when there is so, so much positive progress being made. Are you blind? Are you not excited? Can you read?

Over and out.

Thank you Bond Lady!

Thank you Bond Lady!

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

The sources indicated that "The meeting has not been announced earlier, where he held confidential under unprecedented security in which security agents and armored vehicles used in cases of extreme emergency."

Read more: http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/82660-the-sudden-emergency-meeting-at-the-headquarters-of-the-president-of-the-united-nations-mission-to-help-iraq-in-the-presence-of-most-of-the-ambassador/#ixzz1XBSzgeGi

I for one love emergency meetings previously not announced and "under unprecedented security"! AND with "security agents and armored vehicles used in cases of EXTREME emergency"!

I could understand them announcing this meeting if there was suddenly a violent attack and they have to convene to respond...but what could possibly have come up that calls for this?

I don't think it is RV related but....perhaps it will have RV repercussions.

• Upvote 1

I cannot believe you are this negative, when there is so, so much positive progress being made. Are you blind? Are you not excited? Can you read?

Over and out.

Thank you Bond Lady!

Thank you Bond Lady!

my pleasure hun, i have every one on my site trying to find out the details of this emergency meeting, i hope there will be some here doing it also and if so could u please post it here, were all in this together, and if my team finds something 1st ill be glad to show u all too just as soon as we hear any thing, and ty all for the nice comments and positivity in this investment.......go iraq....go rv..........BL

• Upvote 12

wouldnt ya just love to be a fly on the wall lol, i dunno if it will be telivised or not i just stumbled across this about 30 minutes ago while doin my news searches, also found articles in the last 24 hours sayin theve came to terms over the nubark port, if thats so, imo that was holdin them up from commin out of ch 7,....Iraqi Minister says Dispute over Kuwaiti Port is Resolved

biggrin.gif <------ This is me, grinning from ear to ear! This is really good news... and it sure would be nice to hear what is being said! Get outa Ch. 7.... resolve the Security Ministers seat, and the HCL and we can put this investment to rest! Thank you Bondlady, you never fail to amaze me! biggrin.gif

Bring it home boyz... getter done!!!wink.gif

GO RV Already Baby!!!cool.gif

• Upvote 2

Its PROBABLY NOT about the rv/rd of the Dinar..it might be about the disagreement on the hcl law....they very could need some assistance on getting it together...The Kurds have been the most acommodating persons in Iraq, and feel the UN could step in and advise....Maybe M was voted a no confidence!!!!

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Its PROBABLY NOT about the rv/rd of the Dinar..it might be about the disagreement on the hcl law....they very could need some assistance on getting it together...The Kurds have been the most acommodating persons in Iraq, and feel the UN could step in and advise....Maybe M was voted a no confidence!!!!

M could have not been voted no confidence because the UN wasn't in session this entire weekend....last session was Sep 02...and the kurds don't have their own UN rep.....so what are you talking about? :lol:

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

it makes me wonder if we will ever see this go down.....i do believe maliki is so against this happening and keeping the iraqis poor....i will prob poop my pants if it does ever happen :D

Thank God this is the only somewhat negative post on here so far. We have had unbelievable constant positive news! and We still have to deal with these ridiculous comments.

If you don't have anything positive to post "sit on your hands" and try using self control or better yet sell out and end the torment this process has evidentally caused you.

Thanks For The Informative Post & GO RVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVV :D

• Upvote 1

You watched way too much Rocky & Bullwinkle :)

Those were the days. I can only dream of reruns.

The sources indicated that "The meeting has not been announced earlier, where he held confidential under unprecedented security in which security agents and armored vehicles used in cases of extreme emergency."

Read more: http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/82660-the-sudden-emergency-meeting-at-the-headquarters-of-the-president-of-the-united-nations-mission-to-help-iraq-in-the-presence-of-most-of-the-ambassador/#ixzz1XBSzgeGi

I for one love emergency meetings previously not announced and "under unprecedented security"! AND with "security agents and armored vehicles used in cases of EXTREME emergency"!

I could understand them announcing this meeting if there was suddenly a violent attack and they have to convene to respond...but what could possibly have come up that calls for this?

I don't think it is RV related but....perhaps it will have RV repercussions.

I think Sadr has stirred the pot quite vigorously, and the natives are more restless than we realize....