Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Med says thursday

dingleberries

Once again, I think people are reading into this something which isn't there, as a result of wishful thinking. The reference he made to Thursday was that he believes "legislation" will be passed, approving the "printing" of the new IQD - not the RV or RD as the case may be.

If this is only legislation being passed, (and it would be a huge feat if their Parliament actually did ANYTHING this quickly) then the next obvious question would be: "How long will it take before this new currency is ultimately available for distribution?" Does it first have to be designed? How long will the actual printing take? How long will it take to put in place the necessary security measures required to get it to the banks and put it into circulation?

Clearly this would not be a quick process - certainly not by the 15th, or even within a month or more. Nothing can happen without immediate availability of the new currency. So yet again, if the information is accurate, the pumpers and gurus have created BS intel in an effort to convince people that the RV/RD is "imminent." As always, the best advice is to follow the news, not the rumors. :blink:

• Upvote 2

I think he's talking about the Parliament schedule which says something about "print" and the Iraqi Central Bank for Thursday's session.

I was thinking the same thing!!

I don't think that he's predicting Thursday as an RV day. He's saying that if this is a first reading on the printing of the lowers that it's going to be passed into law. This is just the first step.

ditto, that's what I got from it also!! I could be wrong!

I love Med's arrogant tone with his followers....when he has no idea what he is talking about. Bin wrong so many times.

I get it that you don't like Medic but I follow everyone I can and Medic doesn't make preditions that I know of......maybe years ago he did..... I would say he is much better than someone like Okie.........

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

He does seem pretty confident

They always do (seem pretty confident).

I love how he says that it's "official" so far. Meaning that right after he hit enter, it was no longer official.

Yep.

Would be interesting to hear Sonny1's take on this and on the current situation in general...

Also if he heard anything from his sources.

• Upvote 1

The funny thing is I think Med was quoting Dingleberries from this forum. Now Dingleberries is quoting Med, and so goes the circle.

Just seems appropriate for the level of credibility I give the info and rumors I hear almost weekly.

I like the levelheadedness of people who run and visit this board. It is refreshing compared to the "it's this week" pumping elsewhere. All the excitements from the pumping can wear out the mind and body with their speculation. I'd much rather get excited after it revalues when I find out about it through regular channels. Finding out about the revalue sometime within a week after it revalues is soon enough for me. I don't need to know in advance if I'm going to be a slow mover afterward anyway. I plan to stay pretty cool about it, not announce anything to anyone, and watch how dinar trading settles out before taking action.

If nothing happens, then I've put my energy to more productive things in my life that I can control.

Certainly there are things people can do to be prepared for a revalue without staying glued to the news. I haven't done anything specific, but have saved info about what others would do, like talking to banks, which I'll read and review and make a check list for action at the time.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

link the newbs to the gazette please

it's not in the Gazette, if it were the news sites would have reported it, the Gazette site itself no longer exists, the last place I saw "gazette" lists were in the legal database

http://trade.gov/iraq/Iraq_Gazette.asp

I don't see anything new so far.......and certainly not the law Med says is passed

Edited by .netnodoubt

Med has no creditable data... He is the pumper that always pushes onto the weekend. This post takes us to Thursday... Which will not come and then the next window is next Tuesday to wind us up again and then start all over.

Does anyone know a thing about MED, the guru??

Go RV

I agree!!!!!

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I think it's time to put the folding trays in the upright position as this is coming in for a landing.Something is about to happen and it will be over we just don't know the exact terms or the outcome and I think we should be prepared for what ever it is either way. I wish you all the best of luck on the other side and who knows, I may see you at the airport.

Maybe I am reading into this post too much but he never said thursday is the day for the RV. He said thursday will be the first reading to approve the new print of currency. Like I said maybe I am reading too much into it. He did say so there you have it gang, thursday is the day.

• Upvote 1