Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Med says thursday

dingleberries

Brought over from another sight. Med says to (03:34:58):

WELL WE FINALLY HAVE A DATE

AND WE KNOW IT IS A LAW

WE ALSO KNOW THAT CBI DOES NOT OR IS NOT ASKING PERMISSION

OF PARLIAMENT TO RV

THEY ARE ONLY ASKING THEM TO APPROVE THE PRINT

THE FIRST READING WILL BE THURSDAY

THE 8TH

FOR CBI'S REQUEST

Mountainman says to (03:36:18):

The most I have ever seen Parliment vote on something is twice in one day

Med says to (03:36:20):

TO APPROVE THE NEW PRINT OF CURRENCY

I KNEW THAT THEY DID NOT HAVE TO GIVE APPROVAL FOR THE VALUATION OF THE DINAR

SO THERE YOU HAVE IT GANG

IT IS OFFICIAL SO FAR

THAT THURSDAY IS THE DAY

Mountainman says to (03:37:32):

I like facts and "official" is a fact lol

auggie says to (03:37:40):

med, you think they will vote on the new currency then rv

Med says to (03:37:44):

HE FOUND THE ARTICLE

THEY HAVE TO HAVE THE APPROVAL FIRST

NOT THE PRINT

BUT APPROVAL

cheeks says to (03:38:20):

which means cbi can do it

Med says to (03:38:32):

I JUST SAID THAT

EVEN A FISH CAN LOOK UP CHEEKS

AND READ WHAT I JUST SAID

cheeks says to (03:40:50):

now with this info. can we speculate on the rate

.86-1.00

Med says to (03:41:07):

THEY ALREADY TOLD YOU CHEEKS

auggie says to (03:41:17):

yup, 1 to 1

Med says to (03:41:23):

YES

K BBIAB

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 5

I wonder if this has anything to do with Mr. Obama unveiling his jobs and economic plan to a joint session of Congress on Thursday? I know im a newbie on here but I have held Dinar for a little over 2 years and I am ready to retire already. Lets getrrrr duunnn!!! GO RV!!!

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I have never seen MED actually say a day... he's always given time frames and said he wouldn't be surprised if it happen on a certain day but he's never said it with finality. I think he's as lost as any other guru but I would like to see a link to what he just said. I wont just go straight to the "he doesn't know what he's talking about" bashing till he's "officially" wrong lol

• Upvote 5

Med has no creditable data... He is the pumper that always pushes onto the weekend. This post takes us to Thursday... Which will not come and then the next window is next Tuesday to wind us up again and then start all over.

Does anyone know a thing about MED, the guru??

Go RV

It sounds like you know a lot about MED :D:D

Edited by mrref
  • Upvote 5

SO THERE YOU HAVE IT GANG

IT IS OFFICIAL SO FAR

THAT THURSDAY IS THE DAY

End Quote

Ok.....Usually when someone states it's "official".....That thing ( whatever that is) gets killed for good...

I guess we'll see as usual

I love how he says that it's "official" so far. Meaning that right after he hit enter, it was no longer official.

• Upvote 2

I wonder if this has anything to do with Mr. Obama unveiling his jobs and economic plan to a joint session of Congress on Thursday? I know im a newbie on here but I have held Dinar for a little over 2 years and I am ready to retire already. Lets getrrrr duunnn!!! GO RV!!!

I sure hope there is a connection. The mining and minerals thing ( I forget the name of it) in london is on the 7th. They said Iraq's true potential will be unvailled for the first time, showing billions of dollars in investment opportunity. I hope this is connected as well.

• Upvote 1

Hope he/she is right but MED has proven that they have been taking their med's in the past.....

If they have been taking their meds......they haven't had enough. Don't mean to be -ve but can't see it this week. My gut instinct says sometime between 14th september and end of october.

Only been this a mouth now. What's Guru Med's street cred?

Go RV

[/quote

\

I assume you mean only been in this a month. Well if that is all you or in for a big surprise, these Guru's and people on these sites lie worst than a politician giving an election speech. They do not care to much about truth all they want to do is sell Dinar when this is over if it ever will be they will quit making money selling dinar. All the people on these sites or in bed together they swear they or not yet once you been in it long enough it is easioy seen, they or so money crazy they give themselves away, keep readiing for fun and you will see what I mean. Do not join any sites or programs they or pushing you will just be handing a pumper money. Be careful do not believe one thing on this or any site, and when they have to keep saying I am not a pumper etc. get off the internet quick, they lie, lie and lie again.