Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

D I n a r D a d d y does own T r e a s u r y Vault

Link: http://www.lookupbook.com/directory/automobile-sales-and-repair/ut/leh/treasury-vault-llc

More dinar sites exposed. D daddy has stated he doesn't sell Dinar, but the attached lInk reveals he does. R o g er is scamming everyone and constantly posts things to distant himself from the mess. Oakie and others all started with D I n a r D a d d y. Breitling is now his biggest pumper with two posts per day.

Send an Email to D I n a r D a d d y and ask direct question about involvements in T r e a s u r y V a u l t...

No mire dinar is needed to be purchased and to go farther in debt. If we are here then be thankful.

Our government nerds us flooding them with folks and teams of folks scamming this investment. Let's all step back and move the RV to a much later dates in our minds realistically. I do not know the date, but for peace if mind I suggest

Middle of next year.

Go R V

• Upvote 19
  • Downvote 8

Roger from DD has said many times that he works for them. He even made a post the day he was offered the job. Its only beem maybe two months he has been working for them. I cant see how you would think hes a pumper. He has only given a date one time and has said that he was wrong and hasnt given any other dates. Any rumors posted on his site made by pumpers are put on almost all dinar following sites. He also puts them in a section called (RUMORS DO NOT BELIEVE). I dont know how much more honest you can get. He has even distanced himself from Okie because of all his false dates. Most posts he makes himself are telling people to stay grounded and to take the rumors with a grain of salt. Any other posts are promoting different lawyers and companies to promote wealth management for after RV. Dont hate on him cause his site is sucessful. He dosnt post negative things about adam so i feel we should all show him the same respect. NEVER has he said "Go buy more dinar" or "The RV is happening tomorrow". So lay off

• Upvote 10
  • Downvote 1

Link: http://www.lookupbook.com/directory/automobile-sales-and-repair/ut/leh/treasury-vault-llc

More dinar sites exposed. D daddy has stated he doesn't sell Dinar, but the attached lInk reveals he does. R o g er is scamming everyone and constantly posts things to distant himself from the mess. Oakie and others all started with D I n a r D a d d y. Breitling is now his biggest pumper with two posts per day.

Send an Email to D I n a r D a d d y and ask direct question about involvements in T r e a s u r y V a u l t...

No mire dinar is needed to be purchased and to go farther in debt. If we are here then be thankful.

Our government nerds us flooding them with folks and teams of folks scamming this investment. Let's all step back and move the RV to a much later dates in our minds realistically. I do not know the date, but for peace if mind I suggest

Middle of next year.

Go R V

Roger is the most grounded investor I've ever had the chance to pay attention too. Not a pumper and it kind of pisses me off that you call Breitling a pumper. All he does is try to help other people like me for one.

• Upvote 1

Middle of next year.

Go R V

Way off !!!!! Roger is not scamming anybody. Get your facts straight.... If anything he's always the one who is more apt to say don't buy into all the rumors.

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 1

I am responding to make it very clear I have no anger or issues with D I n a r D a d dy. My information is only to keep investors aware that the gurus and people owning and managing sites are driving our decisions emotionally.

I state this... If this RV happens this week then I will stop posting, this my 9 month and 36nd week we were to be completed and we still continue be pumped. I have no issues with any company or person, I just seek the truth about who we are dealing with... The exact same way I selected my lawyer, CPA, and banker. These pumpers ate taking from seniors, church groups, out military... Just asking we open our eyes.

Go RV

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Middle of next year.

Go R V

To set the record straight, Roger just started this company and he stated several times before he did that he had the opportunity to work with one of the former owners of The Currency Vault. If you look at the date on the forms you will notice that this venture is brand new. Until this time Roger has never owned or operated a Dinar Exchange. Before you go bashing someone maybe you should do a little more homework.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

I can't figure out how you drug Breitling into this. I listen to his show all the time and I have never heard any type of pumping from him. He mentions dinar friends, which Roger is one,along with Scooter and others. So what.

Hey Sherlock, more undercover work from DD below:

September 6, 2011 · Posted in CHATS & POSTS (Iraqi Dinar Info), TIDBITS (another site Info) · Comments Off

All,

I announced a few weeks back I was working with Treasury Vault on some products and services beyond the Dinar I felt were critical to bringing balance to what they offer. I’m posting this to give you an update on those things I’ve done for them that will only improve the product offerings and services they provide for everyone following the Dinar and other world currencies.

Here is what I’ve been working on since I started working with them on a daily basis:

SMS Text Alert Service

I’ve set them up with an SMS Text Alert Service they provide FREE for their clients. Here are the purposes of that service: Notification of major rate changes within the currencies Treasury Vault carries and sells

Notification of any new promotions being offered by Treasury Vault (max of 1 text message per week)

Notification of any new product offerings offered by Treasury Vault (max of 1 text message per week)

Notification of some promotions being offered by Treasury Vault that are EXCLUSIVE to SMS Subscribers! Such notifications give the SMS Subscribers ADDED SAVINGS and DISCOUNTS above and beyond publicly announced Treasury Vault promotions and discounts!

How can others sign up for this FREE service that is being overseen by yours truly (aka: another site)? From your cell phone, text the word “Vault” to the following number 99000

New Product Line: High-End Residential Safes & Vaults (Treasury Vault by Fort Knox)

In an effort to expand the product offerings Treasury Vault offers beyond just the Iraqi Dinar, I’ve set them up as the exclusive reseller of Fort Knox safes and vaults to the Dinar-following community. Fort Knox manufactures extremely high quality residential safes and in-home vaults that should serve the purposes of MANY following this currency as so many are stashing their physical currency in diverse places within their homes. All of you know how I feel about preparedness and safety. My efforts for Treasury Vault allow them to assist each of you with my vision of helping as many as possible get prepared for anything, including a potential break-in from those who’ve got wind of them holding large amounts of physical currency in their home.

If you have any of the following, you may be in the market for one of these safes: Large amounts or potentially high value physical currency

Gold/Silver/Platinum/Palladium/Other Valuable Commodities

Valuable and/or Extremely Personal Documents

Travel Documents (i.e. Passports, Birth Certificates, etc.)

Guns and Fire Arms

Jewelry/Rare Gems/Stones

Any Other Items Deemed too valuable to risk having them exposed outside your high-end safe

No question, should the value of the Iraqi Dinar dramatically increase in value, the need for these safes will become even more critical. If you’re in the market for or simply wish to learn more about the Treasury Vault by Fort Knox safes or vaults, CLICK HERE and fill out the form provided to express your interest. They are ready to serve you with this new product line I’ve developed for them.

Go Transparency… Go Update… Go Dinar!

another site

Tags: no tags

Edited by Carrello
  • Upvote 2

Link:

Interestingly enough, if you do a search on public corporate records you will find the corporate records for Tidbits, LLC. listed in Anchorage Alaska with a Roger and Angela Dorman listed as principal agents. Their home address is listed in Utah which is the same state that The Currency Vault, LLC. is registered. The principal name listed on The currency Vault business is an Allan Dale Plagmann......now Angela Dorman has a maiden name of Plagmann. If you look on Facebook for an Allan Plagmann you can pull up a page for an Allan Plagmann who is about 26 years old and he lists himself as Senior Fulfillment Officer for Currency Vault. On his page he also lists his father as Allan Plagmann and mother of Vicky. So, this leads me to believe that Angela would be the daughter/daughter in law for Roger Dorman of D****D***** and means that there is a family tie between Currency Vault and Roger....not good!

Another piece of information....Brad Heubner is not listed at all on the Corporate Records for another site or Commercial Energy Products. The names listed on Commercial Energy Products Inc. are Ari Seigel Seaman, Ryan Wamsher and Tomas Stephan Weber. On the corporate records for another site Holdings LLC. the agent listed is Catherine L. Evans. This LLC was started on June of 2010. Also, another site LLC. had a name change in September of 2010 to Brad Corp Ohio II, LLC. The agents listed on that business are Catherine L. Evans and Peggy M. Barker. So it looks like Brad is the face to another site and Commercial Energy Products but is being funded by either family or outside people. Either way, there are many more people involved on the inside than meets the eye and they all seem to be connected to each other's business in one way or another. There is more digging and info out there, so don't forget to do your due diligence and at this point trust no one with your money

Link

http://www.realscam.com/f12/bayshore-capital-investments-bh-group-651/index3.html

Everyone... People sound nice, but let their history scream caution.

Go RV

• Upvote 1

Bravo Dinar Buddy! Of course he is the owner with his relatives acting as his shield. Makes me laugh, if you can find out who really owns currency vault does Roger really think the government can't find out? Never mind about the people that stick up for Roger, Sheeple are abundant in this Dinar game and don'T want the truth. They can't handlle the truth lol to suddenly have the light bulb moment would mean that the dream is over and they've been had and they don't want that!

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Need not be yelling I AM A PUMPER..... but dinar..... but when you advertse on the site you claim you never made a penny from????? and now you are running the company selling dinar on the website??????? He does not work for them if he is listed on the LLC he is an owner..... Wake up folks ........ or all you so blinded that you can't put one and one together...... I heard people in the US are just like sheep.... feed and water them and they will follow you anywhere.... and pick up your BS too....

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

YOUR WAY OFF YOUR FACTS.....HE INDEED SELLS....BUT TRIES TO SAFE FACE ON D. DADDY TO EARN PEOPLES TRUST ONLY TO LEAD THEM TO HIS NEW SITE (TREASURY VAULT)................SOUNDS LIKE SCAMMING TO ME!!!!!!

So what, he has never tried to hide the relationship. Are you so arrogant that you think people are incapable of coming to their own conclusion. Advertising is a core part of any business, could be you never watch tv. Virtually every woman on the planet gets scammed by the cosmetic companies, how many tell their wife that they have been scammed.

No need for vigilantes here.

• Upvote 2