Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

**Dinar Rumor**

easyrider

Muhamad Saleh from CBI said:

"the project of deleting three zeros from the Iraqi currency is simply a modification of the categories of small cash the category of (250; 500; 1000) and is not intended to raise the Iraqi dinar exchange rate against the dollar or other currencies. “

Can someone explain about this? What is the meaning of " and is not intended to raise the Iraqi dinar exchange rate against the dollar or other currencies. “

Thanks

Question for those who have been in this 2 plus years. Has there ever been this much excitement ? I've read all the gurus daily predictions then would come over to dv for the voice of reasoning and the few who I can tell have good repution would say the gurus are lying and so forth. But the last two days I've seen a different feeling amongst the dv family. Your thoughts?

I've been invested for 7 years come January, believe me when I tell you, there has actually been MORE excitement than this....................

Question for those who have been in this 2 plus years. Has there ever been this much excitement ? I've read all the gurus daily predictions then would come over to dv for the voice of reasoning and the few who I can tell have good repution would say the gurus are lying and so forth. But the last two days I've seen a different feeling amongst the dv family. Your thoughts?

Yes! It's been at a fever's pitch numerous times before. Too many times to count, in fact. Don't be fooled. Nothing is different this time. It's the same ridiculous hype that 's been going on for 7 years. This RV has been "imminent" and "soon" and "at the finish line" for 7 years. But memories are short. And there's enough desperate and gullible people out there that the hype remains virtually perpetual. Talk to a real bona fide currency trader and you'll get a much different story about the dinar.