Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

**Dinar Rumor**

easyrider

Question for those who have been in this 2 plus years. Has there ever been this much excitement ? I've read all the gurus daily predictions then would come over to dv for the voice of reasoning and the few who I can tell have good repution would say the gurus are lying and so forth. But the last two days I've seen a different feeling amongst the dv family. Your thoughts?

Have to agree with you. I haven't been here very long but the atmostphere feels different now. It's a feeling i like v.v.v.much. Have a good day everyone.:D

As of 0600 HRS Tuesday, CBI is back on line. Rate still the old rate. I just placed an order with SafeDinar for 1 Million ID at 1170, the same old rate. FOREX still has the same old rate.

If it is happening soon, you can still buy ID on line at SafeDinar. There is still time to get those last minute orders in. I just did it.

May the RV happen soon.

• Downvote 2

As of 0600 HRS Tuesday, CBI is back on line. Rate still the old rate. I just placed an order with SafeDinar for 1 Million ID at 1170, the same old rate. FOREX still has the same old rate.

If it is happening soon, you can still buy ID on line at SafeDinar. There is still time to get those last minute orders in. I just did it.

May the RV happen soon.

Pumper Pumper Pumper

Senior Pumper

There are enough guys/gals on this forum in Iraq to have told us if this really happened. There is only silence from them. If it happened many of them would be able to tell us. But always good to get a little lift from a good fib, which is all this is. Thanks.

******WARNING WE HAVE HEARD THIS BEFORE CALIMER**************

DONT GO OUT AND BUY MORE DINAR.

2:39 PM [Hereiam] mirty 12:00 PM [robin_in_ks] Hey just to let u know was at currency exchange in Virginia and there was at least 20 people in line to buy dinar they have servicemen in kuwait and they had contacted there family here and told them to get tocurrency exchange asap this am as the dinar had revalued in iraq and they could not get any over there that it had revalued and was 6. Something she couldn't remember the change part he told her it should show up tomorrow. Tuesday+.

Don't go buy more dinar??? blink.gif What kind of "certified guru pumper" are you now easy???? rolleyes.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gifwink.gif

GO RV Already Baby!!!cool.gif

May the RV happen soon.

and you took it...."hook, line and sinker"

• Upvote 1

Question for those who have been in this 2 plus years. Has there ever been this much excitement ? I've read all the gurus daily predictions then would come over to dv for the voice of reasoning and the few who I can tell have good repution would say the gurus are lying and so forth. But the last two days I've seen a different feeling amongst the dv family. Your thoughts?

I remember numerous times in the past when the excitement level peaked. Here's how this whole

Dinar thing works... You'll have a lull for a couple weeks, then the gurus will start pumping and throwing out all this exciting intel of an imminent RV. It'll get so intense up to the minute, but, somehow it gets held off. Every time. The excuses have ranged from Obama, to Iraqs power struggling leaders, to too many people visiting CBIs website, and even solar flares. Then things will get quiet for a little while, with only little snippits coming out to keep people interested. Once a new flock of investors have been established and joined the sites, another big prediction starts brewing. There's always a new crop of people (newbies if you will) who will be so excited, and many end up purchasing more dinar because of the sure fire wealth they are promised to have in a matter of days or hours. And the cycle continues. Come to your own conclusions, but I'm nearly at the point where I've removed all the wool from my eyes and discovered the scheme that this is. Is it a scam? Obviously the dinar are real currency, so no that's not how you got scammed. The part that is slimy and shameful is how these pumpers are taking advantage of new investors who don't know any better and making money off of the sale of dinar... By promising unbelievable wealth. One trick that is rather effective is the Christian jargon that is so loosely tossed about... (this Blessing from the Lord. As Christ said, "it is finished) etc. It's quite a tricky play, especially on the largely Christian audience who are invested.

Anyway, will it ever RV? Who knows. The people who say it HAS to have had hundreds or reasons why it HAD to in the past but it came and went like the breeze. I sure wish it would, but I won't hold my breath, and I CERTAINLY won't take any "intel" the gurus say with a single bit of seriousness.

• Upvote 4

2:39 PM [Hereiam] mirty 12:00 PM [robin_in_ks] Hey just to let u know was at currency exchange in Virginia and there was at least 20 people in line to buy dinar they have servicemen in kuwait and they had contacted there family here and told them to get tocurrency exchange asap this am as the dinar had revalued in iraq and they could not get any over there that it had revalued and was 6. Something she couldn't remember the change part he told her it should show up tomorrow. Tuesday+.

Tuesday :lmao: 6 :lmao::shakehead:

• Upvote 1

Hello Elixirbaby.. I have been into this for 7 plus years... There have been many times when excitement was crazy... Way too many times actually.... I recall one particular time a few years ago ( on anoher Forum obviously) where one of the main Dinar Pumpers on that Forum sounded so arrogantly confident ( apparently) it had RV'ed that he/she stated something on the line of ...." ok, it's done so you guys go cash tomorrow, it's a dang sure 10,00000% supersure thing and therefore I'm done bringing my info to all of you .since this is over for good... Enjoy your wealth. Bye"... Some People, Man.....

Edited by umbertino
  • Upvote 1

thanks Easy. I saw this posted yesterday. Am I the only one wondering what currency exchange was open on the holiday or Sunday? (unless perhaps at the airport which they do not say).

May the RV happen soon.

Unfortunately, these rumours circulate in hopes that people will do just what you did ... buy more dinar.

• Upvote 1

Compare this to what happened today:

The latest daily currency auction was held in the Central Bank of Iraq on the 6-SEP-2011. The results were as follows:

Details Notes

Number of banks 19

Auction price selling dinar / US$ 1170

Auction price buying dinar / US$ -----

Amount sold at auction price (US$) 191,167,000

Amount purchased at Auction price (US$) -----

Total offers for buying (US$) 191,167,000

Total offers for selling (US$) -----

I started about 6 years ago but never paid any attention until the Americans left. Anyone who ever thought it would happen while Iraq was an occupied country was deluded.

I believe the original plan was for January of 2011 but was thrown off track by the 9 months or so of government stalemate. The first review on the SBA was late and many of the problems did not come to light until about October last year so thye current position is not entirely unreasonable.

I just wonder where we would be if there had been a clear majority result in the elections.