Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

**Dinar Rumor**

easyrider

******WARNING WE HAVE HEARD THIS BEFORE CALIMER**************

DONT GO OUT AND BUY MORE DINAR.

2:39 PM [Hereiam] mirty 12:00 PM [robin_in_ks] Hey just to let u know was at currency exchange in Virginia and there was at least 20 people in line to buy dinar they have servicemen in kuwait and they had contacted there family here and told them to get tocurrency exchange asap this am as the dinar had revalued in iraq and they could not get any over there that it had revalued and was 6. Something she couldn't remember the change part he told her it should show up tomorrow. Tuesday+.

• Upvote 9
  • Downvote 3

2:39 PM [Hereiam] mirty 12:00 PM [robin_in_ks] Hey just to let u know was at currency exchange in Virginia and there was at least 20 people in line to buy dinar they have servicemen in kuwait and they had contacted there family here and told them to get tocurrency exchange asap this am as the dinar had revalued in iraq and they could not get any over there that it had revalued and was 6. Something she couldn't remember the change part he told her it should show up tomorrow. Tuesday+.

Hey Easy - +1 This is good; A plain vanilla RUMOR, with a good warning ahead of time (to not mislead the newbies or gulliblies) and a plain ol' echoing down the phone lines with news of people heading to the bank. No SMOKIE or GURU GRAND PROCLAMATIONS -- even though this has a credibility level about as high as a grasshopper - it's fun! We can't, of course, go into the logical question of "What's the likelihood there are 20+ people within driving distance of that exchange who will blindly go cash in at the drop of hat at the same time of day. Don't want to spoil a good rumor! Wait, my phone's ringing - it might be FOREX calling me!! Will keep you posted.

Peace Out

• Upvote 3

that's quite a coincidence, 2 days ago my son left me a voicemail:

"Dad, my friends brother is in the army, has a wife in banking, the Iraqi dinar RV'd between $6 - $7 "

??? here's hoping :)

• Upvote 3

Question for those who have been in this 2 plus years. Has there ever been this much excitement ? I've read all the gurus daily predictions then would come over to dv for the voice of reasoning and the few who I can tell have good repution would say the gurus are lying and so forth. But the last two days I've seen a different feeling amongst the dv family. Your thoughts?

• Upvote 1

Not Yet.CBI Auction Today

Details Notes

Number of banks 19

Auction price selling dinar / US$ 1170

Auction price buying dinar / US$ -----

Amount sold at auction price (US$) 191,167,000

Amount purchased at Auction price (US$) -----

Total offers for buying (US$) 191,167,000

Total offers for selling (US$)