Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Come on guys I have been in this for 5 years and some of you much longer, this RV is done and why cant we just accept it, the reason why is so much up and downs in this investment, like I said thanx for all that this sight brings. COME ON ITS DONE AGREEE????

YES! And 100 +s for you. If you been around for five years and you still come here as a Newbie to post this info here, home of the cut throats, you are a brave person. Not too bright, but brave.

just kidding....

• Upvote 2

Ok, first I do think we're close, it's not done as you say or I would see it on forex and I don't. If you've been in five years you would know not to post like you did. Sounded to me a lot like Okie to be honest. You only left out when we could cash in. I'm not calling you a pumper by no means, but asking that you be more mindful in future posts, please. Unless you have absolute proof of this happening this week, cause I gotta tell ya we've heard this all before at least a thousand times since Dec. 2010. That's a lot of pumpin. Again I do think this month for a good number of reasons though I'm no expert.

Peace

After reading 8balls chat tonight I would just like to say that it might be possible this week. I still don't think so though. Fiscal year is Oct.1st, so we'll see.

prepare yourself .not for an rv but the red glow on the bottom right of your screen. some people here dont take to kindly to newbie material. on a lighter note glad to see your hopeful.

could have been worse. had this newbie posted about the anti-rv, he'd have to replace all the red pixels on his monitor

dang.! I better order some right now before its too late ! I first heard of Dinglebrries in about 1972 when I was a young boy. Some California kids moved in up the road about a mile. They brought this knowlege and wisdom with them to the rural roads of Texas all the way from California. They explained what a dingleberry was. It was nothing I would want to call myself. Of coarse if thats what you are..............

I hope it will be this week, nothing to do other than wait for the next sandstorm. Thanks Dingleberries for the positive post. Now everyone, if this does not work out this week, can I please have about 7 to 10 days between the next possible RV?rolleyes.gif Don't get me wrong, I want to only here the positives, but with more time between target dates, I may get some of my work done here.

By the way, the locals here, or the ones that actually heard of Iraq, had no idea there was a war there or that their currency needs to have an RV. If they had enough money they would want to escape here and live in Iraq because it is a much nicer place in thier opinion. Yes, I am in that remote an area.

:huh: Brave person putting that on this site with no support for your claim. I would love to see an R.V right this very minute but i don't think it will happen. I have to agree with the majority that we need them out of chapter 7 and the HCL law passed etc. Now after kuiwait declined the current HCL i think we can safely assume they need to go back to the drawing board. You have put up very little arguement for this post. All your replies to any comment is basically "it's done, nuff sad posts" support your arguement if you are so certain ! I haven't been in this investment very long, but i would at least have enough SAVVY to have supporting arguements before i posted such a comment. People on this site , to my thinking and from what i have read of their posts, in the main, are not sad they are just tired of reading this and frustrated that at times it appears to be two steps forward and four back at times. You do sound a bit like okie by coming on here and making such a claim , more so due to no supporting arguement. Thanks for trying to bring some positiveity back to the forum but on the whole i feel the majority of us are still positive whilst we are here. I find that many who bash and are full of negative comments have never really laughed whilst here and never really had anything particuarly positive to say. Yes we are all here for the same reason....to make money, whether it be a little a lot or life changing numbers. I would really like life changing numbers , as we all would, for many different reasons but if it does not quite pan out like that i will still have had a great time whilst here and made some new friends. Personally if this it going to pop this side of Christmas i feel it will be between 14th September and the end of October. That is just a gut feeling i have. Have a good day everyone. Feels like winter has arrived in Scotland to day. Weather cold , wet, windy and dreach.:D

It's OK.....don't blame dingleberries.......I think its the heat, can't be too easy living in Texas right about now. At least she/he didn't post to look for the pot of gold at the end of a rainbow.....cause I don't think that would happen in Texas any time soon. blink.gif

(Seriously, hope they get some kind of moisture soon, take care!)

At least the last 2 days have been cool. Sure, we are praying for rain, but will gladly take these cooler temps.

dang.! I better order some right now before its too late ! I first heard of Dinglebrries in about 1972 when I was a young boy. Some California kids moved in up the road about a mile. They brought this knowlege and wisdom with them to the rural roads of Texas all the way from California. They explained what a dingleberry was. It was nothing I would want to call myself. Of coarse if thats what you are..............

Well of course he is nuts and on top of that his twig fell off.

Thanks Okie......

In other words, get ready for another couple weeks of having to show up to work!!

I wish it were just another couple of weeks. I have another 24 years to go before I can retire and I'm guessing I will be at work for every last one of them. Unless I die of course.