Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

We all feel as hopeful as you, unfortunately without a link or any proof; this is just hogwash from a newbie !

Please do come back and post when you have something well researched and with some proof to back it up.

GO RV

By the way, welcome to Dinarvets !

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 6

It's OK.....don't blame dingleberries.......I think its the heat, can't be too easy living in Texas right about now. At least she/he didn't post to look for the pot of gold at the end of a rainbow.....cause I don't think that would happen in Texas any time soon. blink.gif

(Seriously, hope they get some kind of moisture soon, take care!)

• Upvote 2

We all feel as hopeful as you, unfortunately without a link or any proof; this is just hogwash from a newbie !

Please do come back and post when you have something well researched and with some proof to back it up.

GO RV

By the way, welcome to Dinarvets !

OMG. You joined 4 days before him. You're such an expert. Wow. Without members like you who police other members, what chaos there would be on this site!!!

• Upvote 4

I have to admit, it is looking really good right now. This ride is coming to an end, based on the articles, and the no non-sense people who actually analyze this investment. I can't say it has been fun, but it has been educational. You are a all a great bunch of folks. I hope this brings you all great joy and prosperity. Go RV! B)

• Upvote 2

Hey Russell M.

I think we all feel like a brick in the wall. The wall that we must breakthrough to get our reward.

Dingleberries, I like your post, it is as strong and valid as anything I have read in the past few months, without the "top secret, above your pay grade, and I gave my word, or how about this, You would fall off your chair if you knew who gave me this intel"

Forget the paid pumpers for our Guru KoolAid, I nominate Dingleberries as Guru odf all Guru's;

With a name like Dingleberries, you have to be good.

• Upvote 3

... COME ON ITS DONE AGREEE????

IF you are basing this conclusion on Okie and his crew ... then I must say you are sadly mistaken. Is the government fully seated? Is the Erbal Agreement in place? Has Iraq been lifted out of Chapter 7? IF and when ALL those items are done, then you can start thinking the RV is near ... BUT to say it is done is pure pie-in-the-sky dreaming.

• Upvote 1

Come on guys I have been in this for 5 years and some of you much longer, this RV is done and why cant we just accept it, the reason why is so much up and downs in this investment, like I said thanx for all that this sight brings. COME ON ITS DONE AGREEE????

Ok, first I do think we're close, it's not done as you say or I would see it on forex and I don't. If you've been in five years you would know not to post like you did. Sounded to me a lot like Okie to be honest. You only left out when we could cash in. I'm not calling you a pumper by no means, but asking that you be more mindful in future posts, please. Unless you have absolute proof of this happening this week, cause I gotta tell ya we've heard this all before at least a thousand times since Dec. 2010. That's a lot of pumpin. Again I do think this month for a good number of reasons though I'm no expert.

Peace

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Come on guys I have been in this for 5 years and some of you much longer, this RV is done and why cant we just accept it, the reason why is so much up and downs in this investment, like I said thanx for all that this sight brings. COME ON ITS DONE AGREEE????

TQ Dingleberries B)

• Upvote 1