Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

8ball and DV --- RV is approved ?

whiterose

3:52 PM [8ball] Economic parliamentary: the deletion of three zeroes from the Iraqi currency will increase the confidence internationally 03/09/2011 13:25 Dohuk 3 September / October (Rn) - The decision of the Economic Committee in the Iraqi parliament on Saturday that the deletion of three zeros from the Iraqi currency will increase the confidence and international credibility in Iraqi currency, noting that the Central Bank of Iraq has a real strategy on the matter, adding that the dinar Iraq will be the strongest in the Middle East. --- viewtopic.php?f=11&t=35775&p=45600#p45600

3:53 PM [8ball] muhammad xalill . The Mahma Khalil told the Kurdish news agency (Rn), announced today that "the Iraqi government go really about the process of removing the zeros from the Iraqi currency

3:53 PM [8ball] He Khalil, MP for the Kurdish coalition, said that "a promising future awaits the new Iraqi dinar, which will be the strongest currency in the Middle East, particularly that Iraq will have in the next few years, balance the fantasy depends on imports of oil could reach 6 million barrels every day ".. ن اي. He continued by saying "as well as gas revenues and income of industrial, agricultural and religious tourism, along with the experience and capabilities and the bright minds of Iraq."

3:54 PM [8ball] Noting that "there is full coordination between the parliamentary Economic Committee and the Central Bank of Iraq, and to have our support and our confidence."

3:54 PM [8ball] The CBI had announced in June 23 last for his willingness to delete the zeros of the Iraqi currency, and as he emphasized that this step is one of the strategic functions of the Bank, pointed out that the new currency will contain on the Kurdish language in addition to Arabic.

3:55 PM [8ball] this article doesn't mention English

3:55 PM [8ball] I believe this one

3:55 PM [Noble 1] thanks 8 ball,great news

3:59 PM [8ball] The decision of the Economic Committee in the Iraqi parliament on Saturday that the deletion of three zeros from the Iraqi currency

4:00 PM [8ball] The decision of the Economic Committee in the Iraqi parliament on Saturday that the deletion of three zeros from the Iraqi currency

4:00 PM [Noble 1] wow, we are almost there

4:01 PM [8ball] The decision of the Economic Committee in the Iraqi parliament on Saturday that the deletion of three zeros from the Iraqi currency

4:02 PM [8ball] the Iraqi parliament on Saturday that the deletion of three zeros

4:02 PM [Noble 1] i wounder when they will implement that?

4:03 PM [8ball] CBI website is having issues

4:03 PM [Noble 1] ok

4:03 PM [8ball] I hope tommorow

4:03 PM [Noble 1] me toooooooooooo

4:03 PM [8ball] My text us now ....green.....

4:03 PM [8ball]

4:03 PM [Noble 1]

4:03 PM [8ball] is

4:04 PM [Noble 1] thats what i like

4:04 PM [in4fun] thanks

4:04 PM [Noble 1] bring it on

4:04 PM [Noble 1] woohoooo

4:04 PM [8ball] heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee hawwwwwwwwwwwwww....!!!

4:05 PM [8ball] Caaaaaaaaaaaaa Ching.......!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4:05 PM [Clay] 8ball whats up they've been saying that 4 along time now

4:05 PM [Noble 1] i can smell it we are so close

4:05 PM [8ball] look up Clay

4:05 PM [Clay] 8ball r they saying Parliment voted yes on it

4:06 PM [8ball] thats what it says

4:06 PM [Clay] 8ball wow thought they weren't meeting till the 6th

4:06 PM [8ball] Surprise...!!!

4:06 PM [Clay] 8ball

4:07 PM [Clay] 8ball so when do we think they will impliment it? This week?

4:08 PM [8ball] Economic parliamentary: the deletion of three zeroes from the Iraqi currency will increase the confidence internationally 03/09/2011 13:25 --- viewtopic.php?f=11&t=35775&p=45600#p45600

4:08 PM [8ball] Hoping toight through to tommrow....

4:08 PM [itsme] noble what does it smell like?

4:08 PM [8ball] Old and new money.....!!!

4:08 PM [8ball] And camels....

4:08 PM [itsme]

4:09 PM [Noble 1] goooooooooooooooooood roses

4:09 PM [Noble 1]

4:09 PM [Clay] 8ball ty sounds great hello nDV

4:09 PM [itsme] i like the smell of roses!!!!!!!!!

4:09 PM [Clay] itsme hi

4:09 PM [itsme] hey clay

4:09 PM [8ball] I like the smell of money....!!!

4:10 PM [itsme] oh me too 8ball!

4:10 PM [Noble 1] me to

4:13 PM [Clay] me 2

4:20 PM [pasta] hoping today through tonight

4:21 PM [pasta] hoping now through today

4:22 PM [romY] Thanks 8ball ...the news is getting better and better

4:23 PM [pasta] ok back pullin weeds

4:24 PM [bwilson52] woohoo! thanks 8ball

4:25 PM [bwilson52] tried pointing this out yesterday....about the Saturday meeting.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

• Upvote 9

idk who scooter is... lol im new sorry

You always seem to start your posts with a foot in your mouth. Being new is one thing, but being uninformed is quite another.

Go read some of the last years worth of posts from Scooter. You will then be informed and not looking silly. I'm not trying to be hurtful, but dude... use some discretion when posting! Have some hope and learn who you can trust. :D

Oh, and whiterose... thanks for the great post. Good news.We are close! :)

• Upvote 8
  • Downvote 19

You always seem to start your posts with a foot in your mouth. Being new is one thing, but being uninformed is quite another.

Go read some of the last years worth of posts from Scooter. You will then be informed and not looking silly. I'm not trying to be hurtful, but dude... use some discretion when posting! Have some hope and learn who you can trust. :D

touche

• Upvote 7