Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

9 Words that women use. Beware!!!! Funny!

gankans

NINE WORDS WOMEN USE Beware!!!

(1) Fine: This is the word women use to end an argument when they are right and you need to shut up.

(2) Five Minutes: If she is getting dressed, this means a half an hour. Five minutes is only five minutes if you have just been given five more minutes to watch the game before helping around the house.

(3) Nothing: This is the calm before the storm. This means something, and you should be on your toes. Arguments that begin with nothing usually end in fine.

(4) Go Ahead: This is a dare, not permission. Don't Do It!

(5) Loud Sigh: This is actually a word, but is a non-verbal statement often misunderstood by men. A loud sigh means she thinks you are an idiot and wonders why she is wasting her time standing here and arguing with you about nothing. (Refer back to # 3 for the meaning of nothing.)

(6) That's Okay: This is one of the most dangerous statements a women can make to a man. That's okay means she wants to think long and hard before deciding how and when you will pay for your mistake.

(7) Thanks: A woman is thanking you, do not question, or faint. Just say you're welcome. (I want to add in a clause here - This is true, unless she says 'Thanks a lot' - that is PURE sarcasm and she is not thanking you at all. DO NOT say 'you're welcome. that will bring on a 'whatever').

(8) Whatever: Is a woman's way of saying F-- YOU!

(9) Don't worry about it, I got it: Another dangerous statement, meaning this is something that a woman has told a man to do several times, but is now doing it herself. This will later result in a man asking 'What's wrong?' For the woman's response refer to # 3.

• Upvote 4

• 1 year later...

Ha Ha...My husband used to say all these things to me......and I ALWAYS said "you're welcome to his "thanks alot" oooops maybe that's why he's my X..... :woot::woot::woot:

Go RV!!!!!!!!

MY WIFE HAS BEEN USING ALL 9 I DID NOT SEE THIS COMING THANKS FOR THE HEADS UP.

hahahahahahah...are you a "newbie" to that too? :lol::lol::lol:

• Upvote 1

I have never claimed to be perfect.

However

1 if I say NO I mean NO not maby, although I will usually let myself be talked into something I didnt want to do in the first place.(I tried to say NO to my wife 2weeks ago and ended up walking home 2hours, because I didnt want to go Bra shopping with her and I said NO). The excerise was good and I left home for A week. but I stuck my my NO.

2. If I say It doesnt matter to me, I am NOT BEING NON commital and it doesnt mean that I dont care about her, in fact it means (I want you to do what ever makes you happy), why cant you just take my kindness as Genuine and not blow it out of porpotion and say that I Dont care.

2a. One day you are gona say that I DONT CARE and you are going to be right, so, my Dear wife please understand It really doesnt matter what we do .

3. I am going to fix that. Ok I know this one gets men in probally the second most trouble of anything we say, next to Whats wrong honey. WE DID NOT say when we were going to fix what ever it is thats not working right.

Give us some Space once in a while.

4. Thats not what you said. Look I know what I said, and I meant what I said at the moment that I said it. (it does not mean that I am not allowed to change my mind or view point in the immediate future and still be right)

5. Im sorry I didnt hear you < or what did you say. it doesnt mean that we were not paying attention to you, it honestly means we DID NOT HEAR what you said. Please restate it again without putting the Empaisis on the LAST WORD.

6. I am sorry . ( i say im sorry, she responds YES YOU ARE), DOES not mean that you know we are a sorry lot of male species, it truly means we are sorry for whatever it is that we have done to hurt your feelings.

7. Would you please just listen to me for a minute. We want just one minute to explain our side of the story, we are not asking for the world or for you to shut your mouth for more that just one minute. we just want to say what we feel and have just one minute to give our defense or rebuttal in order to attempt to get ourselves out of what every quagimire we have gotten ourself into with you.

8. I just want to be left alone for now. LADIES please take this to hear. we simply want to be alone for a little bit and gather our thoughts and clear our minds and hearts so that we can put up with you for the NEXT 24 hours( now I am sure this one goes both ways,) and most of us Men really dont mind leaving you alone for now.

If this sounds like I am having problems in my marriage , well you figure it out, but dont tell me about it. I tried to come up with all these rebuttals by my self ,(although men you are welcome to use them) women you are welcome to read them and realize that Men have feelings also and that HEY YOU CHOSE US As well as we chose you.

enough said

ENJOY and if you use these make sure your lawyer is paid up and that your health insurance preminums are currrent.

PS Please take this for what it is worth, and I wonder how she will feel after RV.

Have A nice day

I have never claimed to be perfect.

However

1 if I say NO I mean NO not maby, although I will usually let myself be talked into something I didnt want to do in the first place.(I tried to say NO to my wife 2weeks ago and ended up walking home 2hours, because I didnt want to go Bra shopping with her and I said NO). The excerise was good and I left home for A week. but I stuck my my NO.

2. If I say It doesnt matter to me, I am NOT BEING NON commital and it doesnt mean that I dont care about her, in fact it means (I want you to do what ever makes you happy), why cant you just take my kindness as Genuine and not blow it out of porpotion and say that I Dont care.

2a. One day you are gona say that I DONT CARE and you are going to be right, so, my Dear wife please understand It really doesnt matter what we do .

3. I am going to fix that. Ok I know this one gets men in probally the second most trouble of anything we say, next to Whats wrong honey. WE DID NOT say when we were going to fix what ever it is thats not working right.

Give us some Space once in a while.

4. Thats not what you said. Look I know what I said, and I meant what I said at the moment that I said it. (it does not mean that I am not allowed to change my mind or view point in the immediate future and still be right)

5. Im sorry I didnt hear you < or what did you say. it doesnt mean that we were not paying attention to you, it honestly means we DID NOT HEAR what you said. Please restate it again without putting the Empaisis on the LAST WORD.

6. I am sorry . ( i say im sorry, she responds YES YOU ARE), DOES not mean that you know we are a sorry lot of male species, it truly means we are sorry for whatever it is that we have done to hurt your feelings.

7. Would you please just listen to me for a minute. We want just one minute to explain our side of the story, we are not asking for the world or for you to shut your mouth for more that just one minute. we just want to say what we feel and have just one minute to give our defense or rebuttal in order to attempt to get ourselves out of what every quagimire we have gotten ourself into with you.

8. I just want to be left alone for now. LADIES please take this to hear. we simply want to be alone for a little bit and gather our thoughts and clear our minds and hearts so that we can put up with you for the NEXT 24 hours( now I am sure this one goes both ways,) and most of us Men really dont mind leaving you alone for now.

If this sounds like I am having problems in my marriage , well you figure it out, but dont tell me about it. I tried to come up with all these rebuttals by my self ,(although men you are welcome to use them) women you are welcome to read them and realize that Men have feelings also and that HEY YOU CHOSE US As well as we chose you.

enough said

ENJOY and if you use these make sure your lawyer is paid up and that your health insurance preminums are currrent.

PS Please take this for what it is worth, and I wonder how she will feel after RV.

Have A nice day

You are tooooo funny...and believe it or not I (being a woman) was on the receiving end of ALL 9... I would hate to be a man in real life!!!! :lol::lol:

P.S. I'm not perfect either...but I am smart, sexy and fun and I always say "Thank You" & "You're welcome" :tiphat:

Island girl Are you sure you are a girl. :):):):D

Thanks again

Even so I am sitll a gentleman and hold the door open for her and pull her chair out for her at dinner.

I am really not tyring to be mean just venting.

OK enough of this ,

LETS all plan a POST RV PARTY.

I wonder how much Jerry Jones would charge to rent Texas Stadium out for the evening. OK maby not the locker rooms. lol

but the field and the MEGATRON SCREEN

No wonder im allways in trouble. Twenty three years of trying to figure out my wife i thought i had it figured out . THen one day she told me to shut up and i thought she meant stand up. lights went out for a couple of hours. lol

Island girl Are you sure you are a girl. :):):):D

Thanks again

Even so I am sitll a gentleman and hold the door open for her and pull her chair out for her at dinner.

I am really not tyring to be mean just venting.

OK enough of this ,

LETS all plan a POST RV PARTY.

I wonder how much Jerry Jones would charge to rent Texas Stadium out for the evening. OK maby not the locker rooms. lol

but the field and the MEGATRON SCREEN

YES!!!! I am ALL LADY!!!! I have lots of friends male and female who question why I'm not a typical "crazy broad". My response......too much work!!!! :D

Vent away....No worries here!!! ;)

Never said you werent a lady.

I was just making sure you were of the female species, you seem so understanding.

What u think bout my Texas Stadium party.

Actually I want to be as low key as possible, although the Party was a passing thought.

Never said you werent a lady.

I was just making sure you were of the female species, you seem so understanding.

What u think bout my Texas Stadium party.

Actually I want to be as low key as possible, although the Party was a passing thought.

No misunderstanding...just making sure you didn't get the wrong impression..NO WORRIES...Lighten up :D:D:D Love the Texas Party idea... :D:D