Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Great comments from Phoenix

Spud

Sorry about that. Josh's link appears to work.

It's the show titled The Unexpected for 9-4-11. He talks about why there will not be the dreaded "L" word. I think he gives some great reasons.

Here is a link to a graph that I always really liked, and I think it backs up his statements. http://www.edinarfinancial.net/history.php

http://m.blogtalkradio.com/asdf/2011/09/04/the-train-kept-a-rollin

Edited by Spud

I listen to his 8:00 recording later in the evening, every night, so I guess it would be considered his podcast. I go to www.blogtalkradio.com, put asdf in the box up on the right part of the screen. I click the current days blog to be heard and request to be notified before 8:00, and I get it in my email.

He seems to be pretty excited about things these days.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

I just don't understand why people use other countries hyperinflation and RD as a model for Iraq. If you put Iraq side by side with lets say Turkey or Brazil, there is a lot of big differences. I was really happy to hear Phoenix point some of that stuff out. I hope we can see this ride coming to an end with in the next few months. :)

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Very informative and interesting. I do like listening to him, though he does ramlbe at times.

Phoenix makes some good points explaining why redenomination will not happen.

I needed to hear a positive message today. Thanks for the post Spud!

• Upvote 1

Thanks for your in put. You seem like a very opinionated individual. I would have to say it is not 100% BS. I even put up a link to the history of the dinar that backs up some of his statements.

Don't worry abut Dinarrhea. He is just trying to live up to his name: Don't want to be around it, smelly, don't want to touch it, looks bad, and nobody wants it.

• Upvote 5

Don't worry abut Dinarrhea. He is just trying to live up to his name: Don't want to be around it, smelly, don't want to touch it, looks bad, and nobody wants it.

Haha! I can see he(or she?) has a boat load of negs in the short time they have been a member here. +1 for you and every one else but Dinarrhea!

I listen to his 8:00 recording later in the evening, every night, so I guess it would be considered his podcast. I go to www.blogtalkradio.com, put asdf in the box up on the right part of the screen. I click the current days blog to be heard and request to be notified before 8:00, and I get it in my email.

He seems to be pretty excited about things these days.

Oh, I am so sorry! I accidentally hit the - button, I did not mean to do that! I will even you out some where else! Again, so sorry!

• Upvote 1

Phoenix: "how did the dinar get to have the 000s, it was devalued in Sept 2003". Its not just bull, its a blatant lie. From the history page at the CBI "Due to excessive government printing of the new notes issue, the dinar devalued quickly, and in late 1995, US$1 was valued at 3,000 dinars." Note that Spud's favorite graph is also wrong on this as it does not include any data points between 1986 and 2003, but even it shows a steady decline, not that it was only in 2003 that it lost all its value. In reality the graph should go below todays level in 1995 and them come back to its current (but still dismal) exchange rate.

Do you have any links to back up your statement? The graph I put up clearly shows the dinar being .33 cents in 2003. I'm not saying the chat is right for sure, I would like to see another graph from a differnt source to cross reference this info.

Do you have any links to back up your statement? The graph I put up clearly shows the dinar being .33 cents in 2003. I'm not saying the chat is right for sure, I would like to see another graph from a differnt source to cross reference this info.

I would like to see a source other than the CBI. I do see where it says 3000-1 in 1995 on the CBI history.

SInce the CBI above all else wants credibility I would expect their docs to be good. You can look at this site as well http://www.oanda.com/currency/historical-rates/ It doesn't show the same progression, but clearly shows the dinar at 3000 by 2000 not jumping up there in 2003. (note to make the dates stick be sure and click on a day not just reset the year or month in the calendar). The idea that the IQD was artificially devalued is a key part of the argument that it can be revalued, but that is just wrong. It was devalued due to massive currency printing. The same pie cut 60T ways gives 3000x less to each slice than if cut 20B ways.

Sorry, I didn't see the numbers down on the bottom on the left. But $0.33 USD in 2003 does not match the explanation under the graph where it says "2003 In october 2003, the official Dinar-dollar exchange rate was ID1 to US$0.00027." Then before that it says "1986–2003: 1986–2003 between .33 cents to 1.32 to a dollar." i.e. I would not trust this graph.

Gee....you have a lot of posts for 2 days on the site....certainly more than I do.....hmmm....

At this point, I've given up being excited about being a millionaire.. If I had three times the money I put in, or even my money back, and an end to this crap, I would be a happy camper.

I hear you neighbor. (I am From s.e mich). But in your lifetime when have you ever had such an opportunity? Played the lotto a few times? Believe me this hasn't been easy for me either or the countless others in this investment.

The one thing that I hold on to is the very opporunity that I started with. Countless years of waiting, guru promises, news articles not holding a lick of truth haven't detered my hope in this great opportunity. I remain possitive regaurdless of all the hypelessness.( sorry my lingo)

Stay possitive and hopeful neighbor. If not for the dinar for the better life you can have. If this opportunity never came around we would all find that next reason or chance to carry on. This one is tough for a reason. God bless and go RV!!!

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

SInce the CBI above all else wants credibility I would expect their docs to be good. You can look at this site as well http://www.oanda.com/currency/historical-rates/ It doesn't show the same progression, but clearly shows the dinar at 3000 by 2000 not jumping up there in 2003. (note to make the dates stick be sure and click on a day not just reset the year or month in the calendar). The idea that the IQD was artificially devalued is a key part of the argument that it can be revalued, but that is just wrong. It was devalued due to massive currency printing. The same pie cut 60T ways gives 3000x less to each slice than if cut 20B ways.

Sorry, I didn't see the numbers down on the bottom on the left. But $0.33 USD in 2003 does not match the explanation under the graph where it says "2003 In october 2003, the official Dinar-dollar exchange rate was ID1 to US$0.00027." Then before that it says "1986–2003: 1986–2003 between .33 cents to 1.32 to a dollar." i.e. I would not trust this graph.

Cool, thanks for the link! I hate it when my bubble gets burst, but I won't ignorantly believe 100% of the hype. I am definantly gonna ride this out though and remain hopefull!

• Upvote 1

Thanks for bringing this program up, and especially supplying the history link for the dinar value... that helps verify that Phoenix, though at times he may be somewhat outside the box, he knows a lot of valuable information. This is the second thread on Phoenix's show from that night. I will paste my comments I from the other post here. Thanks again Spud!

From "the Pink Piggy's post"...

That was one the best shows he has had recently! It was all good.. the history on the value of the dinar... very interesting. For those who can't get Phoenix he stated that the rate was actually well over $4.00 way before Saddam, and that the rate was at the $3.00+ rate when Saddam was born... so much for the theory that Saddam manipulated the rate! rolleyes.gif He delivers one of the best common sense approaches I have seen in a while... especially explaining why "there won't be a lop"! So all you crabby lopsters can go whine in your closets or if you wanna sell out before it RV's it won't hurt our feelings one bit! wink.gif

Just the fact that he and Bondlady pointed out that the Parliament met on one of their day's off and it being a feasting holiday... come on folks.... that is earth shattering news! They also disclosed how much they had in reserves. In a game of cards that would be equivalent of "calling, that means it's about over folks... they have shown us what they have in their hands!

Thanks for posting pink piggy... been missing my daily boost from the mascot section!

GO RV Already Baby!!! cool.gif

Read more: http://dinarvets.com.../#ixzz1XAikkfAt

Edited by RodandStaff