Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Daily Dump 9-5-11

chevyseller2008

live from the sewage drain under maliki's toilet......(where else would this crap come from?)

9-5-2011 Guru Mailman17: I AM VERY INTERESTED TO KNOW IF THIS WILL SKIP 3 READINGS AND JUST PASS THROUGH THE PARLIAMENTARY FINANCE COMMITTEE IN ONE FELL SWOOP. EITHER WAY LIKE MED STATED IN HIS CHAT SHAABS AND EVEN SALEH DID A GREAT JOB PUSHING THIS THROUGH AND USING THE MEDIA THEY CONVENE BACK ON THE 6TH LETS WAIT AND SEE THE OUTCOME. WE TRULY ARE ALMOST HOME.

9-5-2011 Guru Bulldog75: JUST HAD A PHONE CALL FROM OUR 'FRIENDLY BANKER IQD STILL BEING SOLD AS OF THIS MINUTE; THAT IS SUPPOSE TO CHANGE SHORTLY EXACT TIME STILL UNKNOWN. KEEP YOUR BRITCHES ON TILL THEN. ITS LABOR DAY AND OUR BANK IS NOT CLOSED.

9-5-2011 Guru ScottiG: This is where I see us today. RV did occur on 23rd Eagle Has Landed can confirm this as well. Per two sources who witnessed the following, state that last Wed 8-31 in parliament the authorization for full implementation into the global system were authorized and signed off on. On 9-1 one of my sources witnessed the full implementation of release into global system. I was looking for it to be in my bank not at the executives. OK I misinterpreted the info. So where are we? We are awaiting the numbers locking in globally simultaneously! I believe we should see it this week the rate that was locked into the system upon release but the $3.68 might just be able to be adjusted. I DO HOPE WE ARE THERE!

9-5-2011 Guru TerryK: I HAVE GOTTEN WORD THAT IT IS HERE AND THAT WE WILL SEE IT AT ANY TIME. THIS IS COMING FROM A STRONG SOURCE IN DC. THEY WILL SEE IT IN JORDAN FIRST, THEN KUWAIT.

9-5-2011 Guru Bear5642: IRAQ IS READY. MY CONTACTS ARE IN IRAQ AND PARLIAMENT HAS NOT STOPPED, THEY HAVE BEEN BUSY LITTLE BEES, ARTICLES RELEASED JUST IN THE PAST 48 HOURS CLEARLY STATED IRAQ IS RV THEIR CURRENCY

9-5-2011 Guru Okie Oil Man: EVERYTHING IS IN PLACE IN THE USA FORGET ALL THE RUMORS STOP CONCERNING YOURSELVES WITH DETAILS IT IS FINISHED. SOMETHING I DID FIND OUT THAT I DIDN'T KNOW IS WHEN A CURRENCY BECOMES RECOGNIZABLE IT IS ON A 24 HOUR HOLD IMF RULES I AM HOPING THAT 24 HOUR HOLD IS ENCOMPASSED IN THE EUROPEAN TIMING AND WILL NOT HAVE AN EFFECT ON THE USA. WHAT MORE CAN BE SAID OTHER THAN IT IS FINISHED.

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 4

Where'd you read that? Got a link I haven't found it yet!

This may help, took about 5 seconds to find it:

http://en.aswataliraq.info/Default1.aspx?page=article_page&id=144668&l=1

Kurdish government rejects draft Oil and Gas Law , spokesman

9/5/2011 10:12 PM

ARBIL / Aswat al-Iraq: Spokesman of Kurdistan Presidency announced today the rejection of the oil and gas law, calling the Iraqi Parliament and the Cabinet to reject the draft because it does not coincide with the original draft agreed to with all political entities.

In a statement, the spokesman said "we denounce this maneuver, so we call the cabinet to withdraw the draft law immediately, because it does not coincide with the constitution and the legal procedure with the cabinet itself".

"Following the absence of a federal oil policy for more than six years, and unjustified escape of political agreements, we are astonished, now, by the behavior of the cabinet to pass a law which we did not agree upon", the statement added.

On the other hand, Iraqi cabinet decided to approve the oil and gas draft law and referred to the parliament for endorsement, pointing out it was the only draft law, thus abrogating all previous ones.

Edited by HopefulTxn
  • Upvote 1

9-5-2011 Guru ScottiG: This is where I see us today. RV did occur on 23rd Eagle Has Landed can confirm this as well. Per two sources who witnessed the following, state that last Wed 8-31 in parliament the authorization for full implementation into the global system were authorized and signed off on. On 9-1 one of my sources witnessed the full implementation of release into global system. I was looking for it to be in my bank not at the executives. OK I misinterpreted the info. So where are we? We are awaiting the numbers locking in globally simultaneously! I believe we should see it this week the rate that was locked into the system upon release but the $3.68 might just be able to be adjusted. I DO HOPE WE ARE THERE!

End Quote

The fxxxxng nerve...

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Spokesman of Kurdistan Presidency announced today the rejection of the oil and gas law, calling the Iraqi Parliament and the Cabinet to reject the draft because it does not coincide with the original draft agreed to with all political entities.

On the other hand, Iraqi cabinet decided to approve the oil and gas draft law and referred to the parliament for endorsement, pointing out it was the only draft law, thus abrogating all previous ones.

KURDISTAN SPOKESMAN CALLED PARLIAMENT TO REJECT THE DRAFT LAW --- parliament is NOT in session until tomorrow so this was NOT rejected by parliament yet.

Iraqi cabinet likes the draft law --- Kurdistan spokesman doesnt.....it's in parliaments hands for a vote ---- it's not rejected yet!