Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

cbi web site suspended new site to follow

stevethecloser

[OKIEOILMAN] GOOD AFTER NOON AMERICA AND SHIPS AT SEA I HAVE BEEN WORKING OVER TIME ON THE LABOR DAY TO BRING THE BEST INTELL POSIABLE. FOLKS WE ARE AT THE END OF THIS AND YOU CANT UNRING A BELL THAT HAS BEEN RUNG. THE CBI IS IN THE PROCESS OF SETTING UP ITS NEW WEB SITE AND WE WILL BE CASHING IN BY WENSDAY. THIS WILL BE ONE OF MY FINALL POST POST BECAUSE WHEN THIS IS OVER THERE WILL NO LONGER BE A NEED FOR MY INTELL. ALSO JUST CONFERMED MY RESERVATIONS ON FLIGHT 368 THAT WILL BE TAKING OFF TONIGHT AND FOR THOSE OF YOU SLOW ON THE UP TAKE THE PRICE OF FUEL FOR THAT FLIGHT IS $3.68 USD A GALLON. NUFF SAID PERIOD!!!!

Hell's Bells! Who is this FlunkieFlimFlamMan's terrible stenographer?

Edited by Sanssouci

its working ..no auction listed today .. last update was yesterdays

The important thing that everybody keeps missing here is that they haven't had an auction since Aug 29 and yes, the CBI websit is much slower to open pages than normal.

Eid started the next day, Aug 30.

Tomorrow is the first day back to work for Iraq after a 6 day stat holiday.

Who knows, this might be our time. :D

• Upvote 1

Ive seen websites before that would say "site is under construction" or "down for maintanence", "please try again later". This is just odd to be down this long. And i think the people that are getting on it, its from a cache on their 'puter or cookies or something.

Wishful thinking and staying grounded.

The important thing that everybody keeps missing here is that they haven't had an auction since Aug 29

just because they havent had an auction in a few days, it does not mean anything important. we have all seen this happen before. we have seen low auctions, no auctions etc... it does not mean a damn thing. check back in a week and the website will be up and running and the auctions will resume.

Only very briefly. I did see the unavailable message (quota exceeded or ...). Either they added to their hosting package, or they just reach the next quota period, etc. as all is working fine.

I just refreshed the open page, and it's still no go.

Check that. Working now.

Edited by Sanssouci